Miss Titanium

Save the Last Breakdance for Me ; )

 

"Annyeong!" a kiss from Min Young, the Cheerful Queen landed on my cheek suddenly and cause my 'g' to have an extra long tail. 
 
"Yahhh! Be careful. I'm trying to finish my homework here. There's no much time left," I said in a very tense voice. I continued my 'unfinished business' while Jieun couldn't stop giggling when she saw Min Young pouted.
 
"What's wrong with that Titanium Girl? She's having PMS or what?" Min Young sat right in front of me and seized my pen. I threw a 'give-me-back-my-pen-before-I-kill-you' glare and tried to take the pen from her hand. Min Young chuckled and ran to save her life.
 
"Yahh! Ju gu lae? Give me back my pen, you bbi..." I'm trying my best not to use the B-word as it might be to offensive to hear but, hey! She was the one who started it first.
 
"You? You what? Come on, babe. Say the word," teased Min Young. I was started to lose my patience when Jieun stood up and grabbed my pen from Min Young's hand. She handed it back to me and give Min Young the 'that's-enough' look. Min Young pouted again and sat back at her place (which is in front of me). I continued my homework as soon as I got the pen. There was not much time to waste. The school was already out, but there's still about thirty minutes left before I've to run to my place and get ready for the dance class.
 
"Suzy ah, mianhae. I'm just trying to lighten you up. You've been so stressful lately," said Min Young with an apologetic face. I put my pen down and looked blankly at her. 
 
"What's up? You're desperate for my attention right? That's why you acted this way, right?" I knew her to well to just ignore her. After all, she's right. I'm a bit tense lately. Maybe a 'five-minutes-girl-to-girl' talk can cheer me up. 
 
"Suzy ahh~, you know my ahjumma right? The one that lived not far from my house," I found Min Young's intro was quite absurd. I knew her aunt but what's that thing got to do with whatever she's trying to tell me now? 
 
"Nae. Wae? Something wrong with her?" I asked impatiently. This girl really know how to make my heart thump faster.
 
"Ahjumma asked if...um...if you would like to join this new club that she was working at. Its um...a social kind of club...um..." Min Young looked desperate. 
 
"Whatever. Ask Jieun to join you. I'm not interested," 
 
"Juseyo, Suzy ahh~" and there she goes, pouted like Puss in on of the Shrek movie.
 
"Shiroo~ I don't want to waste my time on that sort of things. Now, if you excuse me, I've got a class to handle this evening. Don't want to be late," I packed all my stuff and ready to go.
 
"Suzy ahh~ juseyo. I'm your best-chingu right?" and now she's giving me the 'please-please-please' look.
 
"Shiroo, shiroo, shi~roo. Annyeong!"
 
"Yahhhhh~ Suzy ahhh~"