His Diary

Until My Last Breath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She thought she was dead. She was just started to think and wonder whether she is in heaven or hell. She can barely open her eyes. Her nose is hurt, , her chest, her body feel limp. Slowly she gains her consciousness.  She was lying on the beach. She could feel the sand sticky on her body. She saw a guy who saved her. She was saved by a soldier. And instead of thanking, she decided to give him a lecture. 

 

“I could have.. I could have drown and dead by now.” She was still sitting hugging herself, fighting with the cold.  Stuttering.

“And to be saved by you, a soldier, how can you be that late?”She said pouting. The soldier drape his army’s jacket on her shoulder. Keeping her warm.

 

She eyed the soldier. “He is handsome indeed. Oh my god, look at his biceps, his jaw line. Did he did the CPR thing to me? Did he just drag me from the water?.” She thought to herself. Her hero was still keep his mouth mum. He gave her a mug of hot water from his tumbler. 

 

“Thanks, I’m Jessica by the way. Don’t you have a name, soldier? She said trying her best to create a conversation. 

 

“Come on don’t be too stiff..I would..” her words left unsaid because when she turn around, her soldier was already riding his bike away from her.

 

 “….” She said shout feeling embarrassed by his cold attitude towards her. 

*****************************************************
“Wow I can't believe you would jump into the sea wearing that thing.” Sooyoung shouting frustrated. She lazily took out her purse and checking her money. She wonders if the amount is enough to treat Jessica who was having her mischievous smile. 

 

“It must be freaking cold” Sunny add not believing on what she had just watch right now. 

 

“Yah.. I told you I’m not going to back off. Now pay up guys” Said Jessica proudly. She leaning her hand in front of  Sooyoung nose purposely.  

 

“I’m going bankrupt because of you, Jessie ” Said Sooyoung, handing her a few bucks of dollar. 

 

“Yeah, me too. This is the fifth dare in three weeks, for once, can you not complete a dare?” said Sunny.

 

“Oh come on, don’t be such a bummer, Sunny.” s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter