The Progress

Until My Last Breath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the meeting, Taeyeon and Tiffany always contact each other, they just discuss about what type of song will suits Tiffany and other self proclaims tips form Taeyeon. 

They often meet at the park. Taeyeon will bring along his guitar and Tiffany will bring her English book for Taeyeon. The relation between them keep growing and progressing with Taeyeon try his best to control himself for not being to obvious around Tiffany. 

“Ok. You got the lyrics and the melody right? Now its time for this.” Taeyeon shows his guitar proudly. 

“I’ve never play that thing before this even once. Can I just use a minus one song?” Tiffany asked. She take the guitar and pluck the strings. 

“Come on, Fany you got the best handsome teacher to teach you. No worries,” Taeyeon assured. Tiffany chuckled and suddenly tensed. Taeyeon was so closed to her and guide her hand to pluck the guitar correctly. She’s kind of like the way their body were close as she can smell Taeyeon fragrance. 

“Now, put your finger here, this is Dminor… okey now try it.” 

“Em okey, hey what about this..opps” Tiffany turns her head an accidently kiss Taeyeon’s cheek. 

“Sorry.”

Taeyeon cleared his throat and feeling awkward at the moment. He enjoy the accidental kiss but feeling sad after listened to Tiffany’s sorry. Before he could say anything Tiffany’s phone ringing and she picked up the phone instantly. 

“Sorry Tae, I have to go. See you tomorrow?” Tiffany wants to stay longer but after the awkward accidental kiss she felt very bothered and confused. 

“Are you seriously enjoying this? You already engaged. You can’t fall for him. No! This is a mistake.” She sighed. Tiffany left the park and with a confusing mind. 

***************************************************************

Tiffany > Taeyeon
Hey, you left your book yesterday. 

Taeyeon > Tiffany

Yah..! I was looking for the book here and there. How mean. 

Tiffany > Taeyeon

Who asked you to be careless? I'll give it to you when we meet later. So, what's with those military stuff book?

Taeyeon > Tiffany

That book belongs to my grandfather. Both my dad and my granddad involve on military. And I happen to share the same passion.

Tiffany > Taeyeon

Wow, with that careless attitude of yours? Hahah

If that so, why are you in London?

Taeyeon > Tiffany

When my time comes, my mother wont allowed me. She somehow save her own

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter