The Request

Until My Last Breath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Here, for you”. Yuri gives Jessica a cute little keychain that resembles a small camera. 

 

“Where did you get this?” 

 

“Last time, at a market, when you broke your camera” Yuri chuckled.

 

“Not me, Alex did it”. Jesscia points a finger towards Alex who is standing next to Yuri.

 

“Oh come on, forget about this will you?”Alex pouted his lips. He then smiles when Jessica hugs him.  

 

“Oh I won’t forget every single thing that happens with you guys,” Jessica said while hugging the captains. 

 

“Take care Jessica, bye..” Yoona said while patting her head. Jessica nodded along and walked towards the last person to say goodbye. 

 

She stands in front of Taeyeon not knowing what to say. She offers a smile and Taeyeon chuckled. Taeyeon seems awkward also but in a cute way. That’s what Jessica describes him. 

 

“Don’t worry, I’m not gonna cry,” she teases the latter.



“Yeah, I know, you told me that, supergirl” Taeyeon said purposely teasing at the supergirl part.

 

Taeyeon could feel people staring, he was sure there were some whispers too especially from his teammates. Somehow he actually tried so hard to resist from staring at Jessica’s cute face. 

 

“You look uncomfortable,”Jessica pointed out with a little grin.

 

“What?, No, I mean, I’m good, really.” Taeyeon hummed, glancing around the jeep that was keeping Jessica’s bag, his fingers tapping nervously on the top of the jeep. 

 

“Hey,” Jessica reached for his hand, running a calming thumb over his knuckles, “Take care of yourself, don’t die or anything like that,” Jessica smiled softly.  “Ours is going to be a deadly love story” She chuckled on her own jokes. 

 

Taeyeon raised his eyebrows in surprise, “You’re not going to change” he shook his head with a small laugh, taking back his hand. 

After that, Taeyeon step closer to Jessica with an open arms to give her a hug but Jessica stopped him and make him confused, 

 

“Not a chance soldier,” Jessica smirk. 

 

“I don’t want these friendly hugs,” Jessica said, staring at Taeyeon directly in his eyes. “If you want to kiss me, then I request you to do it, now” she said confidently. 

 

Taeyeon smiled when he saw that Jessica already closed her eyes, anticipating a kiss from him. He couldn't say no to the cute gesture. Taeyeon slowly cupped her face and kissed her forehead instead. 

 

Noticing that Jessica’s eyes still closed, Taeyeon faked his cough and rubbed his non itchy head. Jessica smirked. She opened her eyes and . “That?.. That is a kiss?” She was clearly annoyed with Taeyeon. 

 

“That's what the army’s taught us”. Taeyeon shrugged. He didn't want to upset Jessica, so he pulled out Jessica’s fedora hat and wore it on his head and wink. Jessica smiles and is happy with the sweet gesture from Taeyeon. At least something would remind him of her. 

 

“Wow, you look hot in it. I bet you look hotter in me.” Jessica cringes at her own pickup line. 

 

Taeyeon laughed and quickly shoved her away playfully. “Oh my god, you and your jokes,” 

 

“You wait, next time, I’ll come by and show you how to kiss perfectly.” Jessica laughs and walks towards the jeep leaving Taeyeon smiling there.

They wave goodbye at Jessica as the jeep moves along the road, away from them. Taeyeon glances at his teammates and chuckles. 

 

“So, that’s it guys, control your emotion, otherwise, the bomb will be out of control, Let’s go to the site”. Taeyeon said while patting the captain’s shoulder. Taeyeon smiles but his eyes are still lingering away on the road, hoping to catch even a small glimpse of Jessica’s jeep. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[ After a few days, in London]

 

Hyoyeon wiped her small tears

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter