The Deal

Until My Last Breath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwang’s Capital 

A few members of shareholders were listening to Kevin while he is busy explaining the details of his plan to implement the new system in the company. Mr. Hwang always had a smile in his face. He was so happy watching his future son in law who has a serious passionate face while presenting the proposal. 

 

“..we will experience the new phenomenon where this system will reflects the ideals and both chains. A total of 25supermarkets will be opened in new town and the whole merger and expansion will take around six months from now.” He shows his charming smile confidently towards the shareholders. He ended his presentation with a simple thanks and sit beside his fiancé. Apart from his presentation also comes from Tiffany’s idea.  Both of them always spend their time together to talk about business. 

 

Tiffany smile showing her eye smile and congratulates  Kevin. Although her mind was occupied with someone lately but she still have her logic in terms of business. She knows sooner or later, his father will handed the company to her and when the times has comes, she have to be fully prepared to managed the company. It was a tradition, his father also was the chosen one to take over the company from Tiffany’s grandfather. And becoming the only child in the family, looks like Tiffany did not have any other choice. She admit sometimes that she was lucky to have Kevin. He has help her in so many ways regarding the company. 

 

“Well done Kevin, you thought about everything. You guys are very amazing.” Mr. Hwang pats Kevin’s shoulder. The three of them were walking towards the exit of the conference room. 

 

“oh please uncle, Tiffany also has contribute some ideas for this project” Kevin said, and give Tiffany his famous wink. 

 

“I think its about time for me to retire. I am turning 50, it’s the best time for my retirement” Mr. Hwang push the lift button and look at the two.

 

“Tiffany, I think we should plan a party for this” Kevin whisper slowly to Tiffany.

 

“Oh don’t worry babe, I’ve been plan this surprise party for almost a year.” Mr. Hwang smile happily after hear the plan.

 

“It will be the most special party for the most special father” said Tiffany while hugging Mr. Hwang.

 

“Yeah, after that you will get married and this special father will turn into a very lonely father” 

 

“Well don’t worry that, I’m not going anywhere” said Tiffany. The three of them now standing in the lift. Mr. Hwang give Kevin a confused look. Kevin just shrugged. He don’t have any idea of what Tiffany said.

 

“what do you mean?” 

 

“After Kevin and I get married, Kevin will come and stay with us. I’m not g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter