The Kiss

Until My Last Breath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

**For those who confused, this is still a part of flashback that written in the Diary that Jessica found**

 

Today was just like another previous day. Taeyeon and Tiffany met but the only difference is they are not singing nor learning English, but they were joining a volunteering group who served foods for the unfortunate and homeless people at a charity home.

 

“So do you come here every Friday?” Taeyeon asked while busy pouring a soup into the homeless men in front of him.

“Yes.”

“Just here?”

“Nope, there was another charity home downtown and I go there Every Wednesday.”

“and?”

“ On Monday I goes to the independent school for autism.”

“Then?”

“ A senior citizen home on  Saturday and women shelter on Tuesday.   ”

“That’s it?” Taeyeon ask. He smile as he proudly looks at his crush. He never know that the girl has really kind and pretty heart.

“That’s it.” Tiffany beam her famous eye smile. Clearing up her tray as the food is already finished. She move to the nearest sink to wash all the tray that has been used.

“ All Thursday, and Sunday was wasted. That’s very bad.” Taeyeon chuckled. He said that mother Teresa give up her whole life and start to annoyed Tiffany by his famous sarcasm.

 

Tiffany start to get annoyed when Taeyeon criticized her good intention. After all the routine has been like that for a past few months. But, Taeyeon just being Taeyeon. She knew he like to annoyed her so she’s just pretend to be cool with it.

 

“How much you give is how much you get. That, is what I learn is this life” Tiffany said. Her hands still busy washing all the trays and dirty dishes that has not been wash. She focused on her washing while explaining.

 

“but if everybody keeps asking for more, and no one gives back, then how will anything be shared?” Tiffany turns to face Taeyeon for a while.

 

“To get something, you have to lose something.” Tiffany said sincerely. She put her faith on her belief.

 

“Ahhhh.  Now I get it.” Taeyeon said while nodding his head.

 

“That’s why you always making deals with sir Jesus.” Taeyeon smile. He help Tiffany to rinsed the dishes.

 

“Not deals, its prayers. Prayers that I make earnestly.”

 

“And that’s why your sir Jesus had agreed on anything I told him.” Tiffany chuckled as she imitated the way Taeyeon address Jesus as Sir Jesus.  

 

“ Alright if that so, tell him to teach you to sing” Taeyeon hold his laughter. Trying to annoyed Tiffany.

 

“Don’t worry, I’ve already spoken to him” She smile and pass the last dirty tray to Taeyeon signalling him to wash the tray before she wash her hands and walk away, leaving Taeyeon dumbfounded.

 

***************************************

 

*Splash*

 

Tiffany was upset. She throw her strawbery milkshake on Taeyeon’s face. She storm out of the café pulling the door harshly. But Taeyeon was faster, he grabs Tiffany wrist, asked her to wait and give her a pleading look.

 

“Fany, im sorry okey, I know I shouldn’t do that. I’m sorry okey, I was joking” he said, trying to make Tiffany look him but as stubborn as Tiffany is, she just struggle and decided to leave Taeyeon.

 

“Sir, you haven’t pay  the bills yet” said one of the waiter at the café. The waiter handing a few tissue for Taeyeon.

 

“yeah, thanks can you give me a second? Fany you know I don’t have any to pay” Taeyeon try his luck to persuade Tiffany. Tiffany just shrugged. She leave Taeyeon and stomped to the car.

 

“Fany -ah, you know I was joking right? Lets go back in please” Taeyeon shouted to her feeling guilty but still being ignored. Taeyeon walk back in to the cafe and pay for the bills. 

 

“ good luck sir, I hope everything goes well” the waiter wink and leave Taeyeon once he paid the bills.

 

“Yeah, I hope so.” He murmured. He feel bad for making his crush upset. He make a frown and boring expression when listening to Tiffany singing. Who would have thought that those actions would make Tiffany upset.

 

Taeyeon manage to find Tiffany. She was strolling at the park near the church that she usually goes. After a few begging for apologize and a few lame jokes to make Tiffany smile, he manage to be forgiven.

 

“This is so not fair, I’ve manage to improve your English a lot but you cant even teach me to sing a song”. Tiffany pout.

 

“You already learn how to sing, you also can perfectly speaking and singing Korean, the tune was fine.”

 

“Then, what’s the problem?”

 

“The problem is that there is no joy when you sing. Only fear.”

 

Tiffany look at him and start to get annoyed. How can such ridiculous explaination can be given? She ignore the person infront of her and took out her cigarette box from her handbag and took one out but held the cigarette in silence and refused to light it.

 

Taeyeon snatch her cigarette and throw away, making Tiffany almost cursed.

“What the f…”

 

“ You scared of this white people will be disturbed, scared that those guys playing football over there thinks that you are a runaway Korean Girl from poor village.” Taeyeon said while pointing his finger in all direction while explaining. He sigh.

 

“Come on Tiffany, if you cant sing in fron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter