The Promises

Until My Last Breath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sight was very pleasant for Tiffany. Everyone was listening and most importantly her father, Mr Hwang was enjoying the song very well. Mr Hwang give her a big hug and kiss his beloved daughter. Soon, his daughter will be someones wife and being a single father, that moment was very hard to deal with.  Everyone praised Tiffany for the perfect performance. She manage to touches everyone’s heart by her singing.

 

“Congratulations babe, never know you could sing and play guitar, your teacher must be awesome” Kevin tease and hug his fiance feeling proud.

 

“Yeah, must be.” Tiffany smile a little. Suddenly the thought of that one particulat night comes to her mind.

 

Flashback…

 

“I don’t think you will slap me if I kiss you.” Taeyeon said.

Tiffany couldnt move. She was so suprised. Suddenly, before she can react, Taeyeon pulls her waist into him and kiss her. His lips devoured hers, caressing them softly. Her heart was swelling in her chest, fighting the desire to kiss him back. She closed her eyes, enjoying as she was drowning in the kisses and while her mind was occupied with the sweet havenly taste, he pulled back. She open her eyes and looked at the guy. He smile at her, his hand caressing her cheek. Staring her eyes lovingly.

“You did’nt slap me.” He whispered slowly. He smile a little. He took a step backwards and said it again.

 

“You did’nt slap me.” This time he turns himself and walk away leaving Tiffany. His smile never leaves his face. He was so happy. And Tiffany wonder how can a heart love two people at the same time.

 

End of Tiffany's Flashback...
 

Since that day, both of them live their lives as usual. Tiffany had to take over her fathers company after her father’s retirement. She has to make sure all the business flow goes well in order to expanding their company. Her father started the Hwang’s Capital from scratch after she lost her mom. The company means alot for her and her father.

Although Tiffany try very hard to forget the kiss, it seems like her heart won’t listen to her mind. Every time when she passby a busker, she saw a reflection of Taeyeon. Sometimes, when she saw a romantic couple dating under a tree, she pictures herself hanging out with Taeyeon and singing and talking about stuff. So, she decided to look for Taeyeon. She need a proper closure for this matter.

Taeyeon, on the other side also getting busy with his job. After improving his English skills he manage to be promote to be the assistant manager of the restaurant. Well, Alfred trust him enough and secretly plan to handover his restaurant to Taeyeon because he want to focus on his other branch at the other side of the world.

…………………………………….......................................................

 

Today is Saturday, and like any other Saturday, Taeyeon would go hang around with his frie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter