Major Kim

Until My Last Breath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Everybody please keep calm. Our team will try our very best” said one of the soldiers. 


The situation now is under control. Well that happened after a few scene of shooting and chasing the criminals. Now, the most crucial moment is when one of the criminals said that they also have been set up a bomb inside the mall. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 On the other side,
 (Inside the mall) 


“Hey, what are you doing?” Alex asked one of the soldiers that were running carelessly while holding something.

 

“Bomb suit, for Major Kim sir” 

 

“No, he won’t wear it”

 

“But sir,” His sentence was cut by Alex.

 

“Come here and keep watching” Said Alex while smirking. The poor soldier has to obey with Alex and look at the bomb site, feeling worry.

 

“What is it Yuri?” asked Major Kim steadily walking towards the scene. He just reach the area riding his motorbike. 

 

“I don’t know sir, it looks like a radio with a control servo with a switch. But I can’t locate the receiver” Yuri quickly stand feeling nervous. He was fully dressed with the bomb suit. It has been almost half an hour but he cannot find the receiver. 

 

“You rest. Let me take a look.” Major Kim looks at the luggage. Inside the luggage was full with wire. There were red, blue, yellow, green, orange and black wires. He took out his small pocket knife and trails along the wires. He set his wristwatch for some purpose and trying to figure out how to demote the bomb. His eyes were very focus right now. Everybody did the same. The peoples keep quite while silently watch someone who is brave enough to go into the bomb site without wearing a bomb suit.

 

‘Clikk’ the sound of a wire has been cut. Major Kim turns his body while smirking. He handed a round black device to his assistance, Yuri.

 

“The receiver is hidden within the RIX and covered with lead, that’s why the x-ray won’t show a clue” he said while removing his glove.                              

“Yuri, open the mall” he said while sitting on his motorbike. 

 

“Alex, all done. It safe now, open up.” Yuri shout while watching his fellow senior riding his bike away from them.

 

“There goes him,.. The man who cannot die”.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter