The First Encounter

Until My Last Breath
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
In a way, I had already lived for twenty five years.
But my life, actually begins on this day.
The first day of my story, the first time I saw a snow
The first time a saw an angel glide across the snow.

*****************************************************

Written in the diary..

Taeyeon was so excited. This is the first time he could feel the snow fell. He promised Uncle Jay to clean the snow in front of the church.  London was very new to him and Uncle jay was very kind enough to give him a job to get some allowance. The air was cold. Very cold. The snow is falling. There are not many people around the church area. By the time his enjoying the feeling of the snow that falls on his skin, he saw a girl running towards the church. He was starstruck by her lovely, beautiful face. At the same time, the girl was also noticed him and glanced at him while running into the church. The girl was wearing a pink fur long coat. Her hair was swaying left and right while her running. Her eyes were mesmerizing, her lips were very kissable. His heart thumping faster and become more faster. He suddenly feel very hot. All his blood was running to his brain. 

 

“Wow.” That’s all he can said. He decided to follow the girl.

 

“Do you really have to make the snow fall right now? Can you delay it for about 10min?  Such an expensive coat, now It’s wet” He heard the girl voice. He can see the girl pouting.  He hides between the chairs at the back side in the church. The girl was standing at the front. Praying, more like talking to the Jesus. 

 

“Anyway, my results are out, Tiffany Hwang is topped of the University.  Yeayy”. The girl in the pink fur coat smile excitedly.

 

“Dad is very happy. Thank you, and yes, like I promised you, no more chocolate from today.” She closed her eyes and touch saying her promises. She was very fond of chocolate, and to give up her habit just like that is just hard enough but she had a promised. She always keeps her promised, and most of the time she likes to make promises with the Jesus in the church. 

 

“Ok now, here’s the thing, listen carefully,” she started to sound  serious. 


“Today our work is important, there is a music ceremony in Luna’s aunty house and Mr Choi wants to hook me up with his street banker son, Siwon.” Tiffany reach at the front alter and light up a few candles while talking. 

 

“Please, please make sure that he don’t fancy me.” She said while sitting and pouting clasping her hand together. 

 

“I will make sure that he won’t fancy me too but you know how Korean boys behave stupid when they’re around me. And in any cases, I’m not going to marry with any Korean guy. You’ll remember me saying this?” she asked while trying to reminisce the time when she was 7 where she asked god for not allowing her to marry with any Korean boys because they were short compared to those American boys. Instead she asked for a handsome, tall and white good looking American boy. 

 

“And yes, you have to make sure that dad also did not like the banker, because you know.. “Tiffany look down and closed her eyes imagining her father’s smile.

 

“you know I’ will never fight with my dad. So please handle this and don’t let this happened and I promised, I promised to..” she started to think.

 

“I promise I will stop wearing any fur coat from today. You know how much I love fur right? Ok? Deal.” Tiffany stand and look at her wrist watch. It’s time for her to go. Before she walk out from the church, she look at the altar again and say thanks. She set her hopes high so that the god will listen to her prayer just now. 

 

Just went she was out of the church, Taeyeon who is hiding and watch the girl just now stand and tiding up his shirt. He look at the altar and said, “Wow, Sir Jesus, what specimen you have to bear, very hard work Sir, God bless you sir” he was so surprised to see the girl confession and how she would give up anything that precious to her in order to change for what had God had give to her. He walk out of the church and saw Uncle Jay. The snow has stop falling.

 

“Taeyeon, what are you doing? You are supposed to finish this by lunch hour.” Uncle Jay seems surprised. 

 

“Oh my.. no, dont worry Uncle, I will finished this within twenty minutes. Consider its done Uncle.” Taeyeon smile and rubbing at the back of his neck. When Uncle Jay drive past to him, he continue his work, just like he has promised. 

*****************************************************

Taeyeon flips the omelet in the pan in a cool way. He likes to cook but for just a few simple dishes only. He put the omelet together with the bread on the plate and set up the table. While doing the breakfast, he try to wake his housemate. 

 

“Wake up, Amber. Come on, London has open his arms for you. Come on Wake up.” Taeyeon has been sharing the house that he rent with Amber since the first time he was in London. Amber was also Korean. He was his childhood friend. For this time being, Amber still struggling for his job interview because he has quite choosy in order to seeking for a job. 

 

“London is very upset with me my friend, w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter