009

(BxB) Uncontrolled trip called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Uncontrolled trip called Love[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“Beach!” Mingyu screamed happily when they stopped by the beach. The other three males just shook their head when Mingyu suddenly ran to the water. Four of them started the first week of their travel, Jeju Island where they will have a fanmeeting in few days. Aside from the fanmeeting day, they’re free to go travel around together as they recorded a travel log for the extra show.

So for the first day of their arrival, four of them decided to check in at their hotel before going together to play at the beach. Mingyu was excited to the mentioned place because he loved playing in the water. Seungcheol joined Mingyu when the younger called them to come and play. Jihoon and Wonwoo left behind to find a place to set their mattress and place their things. Both of the cameras were hold by Wonwoo and Jihoon.

“They’re dorks.” Wonwoo commented as he turned the camera catching Seungcheol and Mingyu in the frame. Jihoon set up their place and sat down. “You won’t go?”

“Later, you go first. I will look out for the stuff.” Jihoon said. Wonwoo nodded and walked closer to the other two. Jihoon had place the camera to the side and remembered that he didn’t stop the recording. He picked up and waved his hand to the camera. “We came to the beach. Mingyu was excited about it.” Jihoon commented. He pondered along to watch them playing and chuckled when Seungcheol made alliance with Wonwoo to throw Mingyu into the water. Jihoon hummed. “This is nostalgic.” Jihoon commented as he turned back to the camera. “Should I tell you a story? I never mention this before… I don’t know if this will be included or not but I’m in the mood for story-telling.” Jihoon smiled lightly before clearing his throat.

“Once upon a time, there’s a prince…” Jihoon chuckled before saying he was kidding. The smaller guy later started the story again. He talked about his childhood memory, about him coming to the beach with his sister for the first time as he remembered. Jihoon looked so happy talking about it. “I miss her.” Jihoon grinned to the camera before Seungcheol’s voice interrupted his moment.

“Jihoon! Come and join us!” Jihoon looked over.

“How about the stuff?”

“It will be fine?” Jihoon shook his head.

“I’m not gonna risk it.” Jihoon shouted back. Seungcheol stared at Jihoon’s direction for a while before walking towards the smaller. Jihoon blinked and commented when the elder stood near him. “Why are you here? Go and play.”

“Tired.” Seungcheol beamed and sat down beside Jihoon, leaning towards the smaller. “What are you doing?”

“Pointless talk while recording.” Jihoon nudged Seungcheol’s body away as he talked. “Don’t get my shirt wet!”

Seungcheol laughed. “We bring extra cloth right? What’s the point come to beach if you don’t want to get wet?”

“I didn’t intend to get into the water. Perhaps just my feet.” Jihoon said as he pushed the stubborn body. Seungcheol just hummed, moving a little that almost made Jihoon fell. Just lucky the smaller male had a quick reflex. Seungcheol reached for something before fixed his seating beside Jihoon.

The camera was shaking thanks to Seungcheol. Jihoon didn’t manage to react when suddenly a towel placed on his lap and Seungcheol casually laid his head on the lap. Jihoon choked a breath. “Hy- hyung?”

“This is relaxing and comfy.” Jihoon tried not to blush and appear annoyed instead.

“Seungcheol hyung! I’m not a pillow.”

“Don’t be so petty. Just let me borrow it for a while.” Jihoon puffed his cheeks and moved his legs twice in annoyance. But Seungcheol was persistent and Jihoon got tired to argue so he let Seungcheol used his lap. Surely, he could feel his heartbeat quickened and Jihoon didn’t really like it. The smaller guy tried to distract himself by continuing the recording. He played some faces on the camera before ideas came to him. He grinned and shoved the camera to Seungcheol’s face. Seungcheol opened his eyes and squeaked, covering his face.

“Oh my god, Jihoon! You sabotage me!”

“Pay the price for abusing my lap.”

“Hey!” Jihoon stuck his tongue and playfully teased Seungcheol again. Seungcheol moved to catch Jihoon’s hands and it was filled with giggles as they played around.

On the other hand, Mingyu and Wonwoo were getting into the water immersing their body up till chest level. “Do you know how to swim, hyung?” Mingyu asked. Wonwoo turned.

“Not really good, I just can float.” Wonwoo floated in the water. Mingyu hummed. “You?”

“I learn how to swim and save people but not very excellent? Just so-so.” Wonwoo hummed.

“You can teach me swimming?” Mingyu blinked.

“Can, but not here. Better go to swimming pool. Here got wave and a bit dangerous, I think.” Wonwoo nodded.

“The hotel we stayed got pools.” Mingyu grinned.

“That’s cool. I promise I will teach you later.” Wonwoo nodded. They went to the shore a bit until the water was at their waist level. Wonwoo seized a chance to attack Mingyu by splashing water. Mingyu caught off guard and looked at Wonwoo in disbelief. “Sneaky!” Wonwoo giggled and quickly turned when Mingyu splashed water rapidly at him. They got into a water fight, full of shriek and laughter.

 

 

“What do you think they’re doing today?” Jihoon threw the question while they were eating. It was the fourth day they’re in Jejudo and they had go separate way with their partner since yesterday lunch. They visited different places and only met again at the hotel at night. Seungcheol shrugged as he picked up the octopus leg, putting it in Jihoon’s bowl. Jihoon just stared without saying anything. Since they’re travelling, Seungcheol actively took care of him and the little gesture made Jihoon feels but he didn’t want to show.

“I’m not sure but I guess they’re going for a drive today. I heard Mingyu talk about cars during breakfast.” Seungcheol said. Jihoon hummed. He looked outside, they’re having lunch at the stall near the beach. Seeing water, Jihoon greeted with ideas.

“Hyung, do you have idea for next activity?” Seungcheol shook his head.

“I didn’t think yet, why?” Seungcheol made a wrap and put into his mouth.

“Let’s go fishing.” Seungcheol looked at Jihoon.

“You like that?”

“I never tried.” Jihoon answered. “Come on, or if you have better idea then…”

“I never try fishing too. Maybe could go and try.” Jihoon beamed. Seungcheol chuckled seeing the delight face. “You surely looked happy, Ji.” Jihoon grinned.

“Because I want to try but I didn’t want to go alone…” Seungcheol nodded.

“I got you.” Seungcheol turned to the camera where they set to record them eating. “So, after lunch, fishing!” Seungcheol mimicked a comedienne voice. Jihoon giggled.

“You look stupid, don’t make face when you mimic her.” Seungcheol turned to Jihoon.

“But I can’t get the voice right if I didn’t do that.” Jihoon shook his head.

“I hope your fans won’t run away if this video made into the cut.” Seungcheol smiled.

“I hope not.” They laughed and continued their lunch, filling the air with sweetness that oozing from Seungcheol. The actor was seizing all the chances he got to treat Jihoon differently according to his feelings without being too obvious. While Jihoon who received it often flustered with the sudden act, but he couldn’t say that he hates it. There’s a time he will feel a cringe but it wasn’t the same cringe of disgust anymore. Jihoon didn’t know the tiny change happened inside of him and instead was denying every form of attraction and jumpy feelings wherever Seungcheol did something to him.

“I’m a bit excited to meet the fans tomorrow.” Seungcheol commented as they finished the food. Jihoon nodded.

“Me too. I heard that they’re many than expected. They thought the hall won’t be full.” Jihoon said. “Many of them are non-Koreans too.”

“I guess there are many fans than we thought.” Jihoon just nodded to Seungcheol’s words.

 

 

“Wait up.” Wonwoo stopped and went to sit, panting. Mingyu turned and walked to Wonwoo. “You’re so energetic.”

“Are you okay?”

“I need to rest. My legs feel hurt.” Mingyu nodded and decided they should take a rest. The younger had suggested climbing a hill for today’s activity. Wonwoo just agreed when he was enchanted by the view from the top hill that Mingyu found on the internet. The elder didn’t know that he had very little stamina or maybe Mingyu had athletic body.

Mingyu sat beside Wonwoo. The elder took out the water and gave to Mingyu to share. Mingyu smiled. “Thank you.” Mingyu smiled, using his free hand to drink as the other one was holding the self-cam stick. “I used to be recreation club president back in high school.” Wonwoo scoffed.

“No wonder you’re so good at this.” Wonwoo sighed after gulping some water. Mingyu grinned and apologized. Wonwoo stared at the camera. “I can tell we will get cut so much for today’s recording.” Wonwoo commented. Mingyu frowned.

“What?”

“Well, this is obviously boring for some people.” Mingyu pouted.

“Maybe…” Mingyu stared aimlessly at the camera before grinning. “Hey, hyung. How a live broadcast right now?” Wonwoo frowned.

“Hah?”

“Aww, come on. We didn’t do even once. Please, please?” Mingyu tried to persuade the elder. Wonwoo looked at him for a while before humming.

“I won’t say much. You’re going to be the one communicating.” Mingyu hummed.

“We will see.” Mingyu pulled out his phone and opened the said apps. He logged in, posting some words on the Celeb section before waiting for few moments to start the broadcast. Wonwoo had held the camera stick as Mingyu busied fiddling with the apps. Wonwoo took the time to record the green surrounding.

“Hyung, come here.” Mingyu pulled Wonwoo closer.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter