008

(BxB) Uncontrolled trip called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Moving in[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“Thanks for agreeing to this, really. My team will do our part well and make sure many good things will come for you guys out of the sequel next.” The director said. Seungcheol and the rest nodded.

“We’re thankful to you too, director nim. Really, you spend your own money for the trip.” The director chuckled to Seungcheol’s words

“It’s nothing. We get more after we finished the sequel, I believe.” The director smiled and patted Seungcheol’s shoulder.

“Anyway, thanks to you two willingly to lend your house.” The director looked at Seungcheol and Jihoon. Prior to do the extra show, the director suggested for them to live together for getting into the theme of the show, giving fans insight of their daily life. For one week, they will stay together before they started to travel together for their arranged fanmeeting and so on. The recording duration of their extra show will be in a month and the video will be released online prior three days after some editing. They also were free to make a surprise broadcast as the team already set up a special Vlive channel for the movie.

“Ah… no worries.” Jihoon just smiled lightly. The director then talked a little bit with them before leaving. He did give some papers regarding some instruction and content for the recording if they needed it and a special staff will be collected the recording during lunch hour every day. Once the director left Seungcheol’s house, the four sat down for discussion.

“So, you guys already got permission to move in?” Seungcheol asked as he seated after seeing the director to the door. Mingyu hummed.

“I didn’t really need permission with my agency as long as they knew where to pick me up when I have schedule. And I already told my housemate I will be away for a week. Just need to pack up and settle in.” Mingyu explained.

“My group comeback’s date is still indefinite. As the crew already talked to my agency, they let me go.” Wonwoo said. Seungcheol turned to Jihoon.

“It will be more convenient if we stayed altogether in one house…” Seungcheol said lacing with reluctance. He actually wanted to spend time only with Jihoon. Surely he was using this to his own benefit. How lucky he was as he didn’t need to come out with excuses to spend time with Jihoon. Seungcheol was more than ready to be in pain when he knew he fallen deeply into someone who impossibly likes him back.

“And will be rude for both of you if you need to force out yourself from your house…” Wonwoo added carefully. Jihoon hummed.

“I can’t leave my place, I need my studio.”

“And we all can’t fit in Jihoon’s house because he only had one bedroom.” Seungcheol said.

Mingyu looked at them. “I may sound rude but the only solution is Seungcheol hyung stayed in Jihoon hyung’s house and we use your house, hyung. Wasn’t it?” Mingyu said. Seungcheol looked at him. Wonwoo nudged him.

“That’s rude.”

“Isn’t it the only solution? Jihoon hyung can’t leave his house and we all four can’t fit there because no spare room…”

“But we can sleep here altogether and Jihoon hyung can come and go to his studio because it’s just next door?” Wonwoo argued back. Mingyu shrugged.

“Sound like Seungcheol hyung will end up next door if they need to record their part.” Mingyu said voicing the truth. Seungcheol hummed.

“Mingyu is correct anyway. This guy obviously forgets his surrounding if he was left alone in his studio.” Jihoon gave a stink eye to Seungcheol. Seungcheol smiled. “Mind if I move into your house for a week?”

“Is there any other solution?”

Seungcheol shook his head. “Except you give up on your studio and come to stay with us in my house.” Jihoon stood up.

“Pack your thing and come to my house later.” Jihoon said and turned to the two younger guys. “I need to go, sorry can’t stay. Meet you tomorrow.” Jihoon waved a goodbye and left Seungcheol’s apartment. The two blinked and Seungcheol just smiled.

“It’s settled then. I will clean the house a bit today; you guys can come around dinner or tomorrow morning. Ring me first so I can text you the passcode.” Seungcheol said. The two nodded. “Wanna stay for lunch with me?”

“Delivery?”

“I didn’t get to store my refrigerator today… so yeah.”

“We’re good?” Mingyu turned to Wonwoo. Wonwoo nodded. Seungcheol nodded back and made a call after taking their order.

In the meanwhile at Jihoon’s apartment, the small guy flopped on his couch. “What the hell? Living together, with him alone?” Jihoon’s face was white. He was afraid. “, . I’m supposed to keep a distance. The this extra show….” Jihoon felt a headache coming up and he groaned. Few moments of groaning and cursing, he subconsciously stood up and looked around. “He perhaps will come later.”

Jihoon unknowingly started to clean his own place. He was cursing his luck. It had been three days since his hired maid came to clean so it’s kind of messy and now he had to clean up because he will get a housemate later. Jihoon stopped picking the trash as he paused to the word. “! I only have one bed.” Jihoon’s face fallen in horror and he couldn’t think of anything but his twisted feelings between disgusted and excitement.

Back to Seungcheol’s apartment, the three finally ate their lunch and conversed over some random topics. Seungcheol’s phone suddenly rang and he went to take the call in his room, leaving Mingyu and Wonwoo alone. Mingyu was a bit nervous but acted casually.

“Hum, hyung.” Wonwoo hummed. “What kind of food do you like?” Wonwoo looked at him.

“Why?”

“Oh, don’t get me wrong. There’s a cooking content in the papers and I’m just remembered about it so...” Wonwoo hummed.

“Oh, other than seafood as I’m allergic, I ate pretty much everything. Unless I’m on diet.” Wonwoo answered. “How about you?”

“I ate everything but still need to maintain my body so I often diet.” Wonwoo nodded. Mingyu took a breath. “Uhm, can I cook for you later?” Wonwoo turned to Mingyu.

“You can cook?” Mingyu nodded.

“Sort of. Jeonghan hyung said I got skills in it but I think it’s just so-so.” Wonwoo felt a bitter lump in his throat to that mentioned name. He hummed later.

“Cook for me then.” No way that roommate of yours can be the only one taste your cooking. Wonwoo added inward. “But I can’t cook so-” Mingyu grinned.

“It’s okay. I just want to cook for y- us.” Mingyu grinned to cover up his slip-up. Wonwoo didn’t notice and just nodded with a smile. Mingyu smiled back, smitten by the light smile from his crush. He was truly happy when they’re all agreeing to do the extra shows. Mingyu was feeling lucky that he could spend more time with his crush and he was thinking about possibility him confessing.

Mingyu needed to build his courage and he thought the heaven just helped him by extending his time with his crush for a month.

Seungcheol came back after the call. “What are you guys talking?” Mingyu was about to answer when Wonwoo cut him.

“Just random stuff, nothing much.” Wonwoo said. Mingyu blinked looking at Wonwoo but then stayed silent. Seungcheol hummed.

“Oh right. Do you want to use one room or both? If you’re planning to sleep in separate bed, I need to get that room clean up. Ahhh and make the small bed again. Definitely need your help.” Wonwoo looked at Seungcheol.

“Uh… will that burdening you?” Seungcheol hummed.

“If this could be a bed for you…” Seungcheol gestured to his fluffy seat where Jihoon slept previously.

“You sleep on what bed size, hyung?” Mingyu asked suddenly. Seungcheol said ‘king’ with stuffy mouth. Mingyu turned to Wonwoo. “Are you okay to share the bed? Or we can make the bed in the other room together. I feel bad for Seungcheol hyung.” The last sentence caught Wonwoo’s conscience. He felt bad too as he won’t stay for long in that house. Only for a week and make the bed seemed like a burden to Seungcheol as of course they need to attach and detach the bed parts after a week. Too much work, Wonwoo thought.

“Use hyung’s room only then.” Wonwoo said. Mingyu tried not to be so excited to that reply. The younger absolutely wanted to use the chance of sharing same bed. Seungcheol saw through it and glad he talked with honesty earlier. He had a spare bed in the other room but as it wasn’t used so Seungcheol had detach the parts a month ago. Even though it wasn’t much burden, he’s lazy too. Guess his laziness helped Mingyu.

The three continued to talk about their career later over the lunch before the two younger males left to pack their things and told Seungcheol they will return later.

 

 

Seungcheol smiled lightly. “So… how should I settle in?” Seungcheol asked. Jihoon looked at him rubbing his back hair. Jihoon looked at the bag Seungcheol bought with him.

“Erm, do you need to unpack that?” Seungcheol glanced at his bag. He hummed.

“If I can, I will. Depend on you, how will it be? Because this is your house, so…” Jihoon scratched his hair.

“Em, I have small walk-in wardrobe so you can settle the bag inside… I don’t know if I have space.” Jihoon said carefully, trying not to show his nervousness. He walked into his room, Seungcheol following. “I think you can- oh, you’re here.” Jihoon noticed Seungcheol was trailing behind him when he wanted to raise his voice. Seungcheol grinned.

“So, I can unpack?” Seungcheol said as he stood at the entrance of walk-in wardrobe. Jihoon showed the empty spot and Seungcheol nodded. “Just great, I didn’t bring much as I can take anything I need rather easily because my house is next door.” Jihoon chuckled.

“Yeah.” Seungcheol unpacked his bag while Jihoon stayed around. Seungcheol glanced, giving a look as Jihoon was looking at him. Jihoon blinked. “Oh, do you want something to drink? I want to warn you that I have nothing in the fridge.”

“I guess that’s called for grocery shopping tomorrow.” Jihoon hummed.

“Okay. I’m free anyway.”

“Good. Just bring me plain water?” Jihoon nodded to Seungcheol’s request and left. To be honest, he was restless and didn’t know what to do once Seungcheol pressed his doorbell.

Jihoon returned with the water and Seungcheol took it. “Done?” Jihoon asked when Seungcheol stuffed the empty bag into an empty spot. Seungcheol nodded.

“Where to put my toothbrush and other things?” Jihoon blinked and pointed to the door next to the wardrobe.

“There’s the bathroom. Put it to your liking.” Seungcheol nodded and entered the bathroom. Jihoon placed the empty glass on the nightstand and sat on the bed. Seungcheol peeked out when he wanted to say something.

“Hey, you use the same shampoo as me. If I know, I won’t bring it from next door.” Seungcheol commented. Jihoon froze and looked around flustered.

“Oh, ah I didn’t know you use it.” Jihoon gave a nervous smile. Lie. To be honest, when Jihoon went to buy his necessity he accidentally or more like unconsciously took that shampoo. He used another brand but somehow he often sniffed the fragrance on Seungcheol and he kinda like it. So he just recently changed it, because of Seungcheol.

“Did Mingyu and Wonwoo already come?” Jihoon tried to make a decent conversation so that he wouldn’t get awkward. Seungcheol stepped out from the bathroom and nodded.

“They arrived just now. I came here after I let them settled. They stayed in my room.” Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter