006

(BxB) Uncontrolled trip called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Wrapping up[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“Guys! Behind-the-scene team are arranging an interview upon finishing the movie. After we done the first scene for today, you will go through it.” The director told the four main leads who were getting dolled up in a room. He placed his hand on Seungcheol’s shoulder. “We’re almost done… the final five scenes.” Seungcheol just smiled to the words.

They started the first scene of today where Heecheol was back from America. Seungcheol was getting some advice and instruction from the director right before they started.

Heecheol opened the door and he was greeted by a maid who stunned seeing him. He gave his luggage for the servants to settle as he walked into the house, getting his way to his room. Smiles never left his lips when he was almost skipping happily to the room. No one knew he returned today, even his father and he wanted it to be a surprise.

“Jiseok!” Heecheol stopped at the door when he found no one. He frowned and stepped inside, feeling something not right within his room. The bed looked a bit empty and he stepped closer, realizing something is missing. “Did he move out to his old room? His plushie is not here.” Heecheol turned and walked out from his room, walking toward another room.

“Jiseok? Are you here?” Heecheol looked around. The room was empty and a bit dusty. The male frowned deeper. He walked to check the wardrobe as his gut was giving him alarms. Empty. Heecheol quickly walked out from the room and shouted to call for the house’s servants. The head house came to him few moments later. Heecheol stared at him.

“Where is he? Where is Jiseok? Jinwoo? Why this room is so dusty?” The old man looked down.

“I don’t know, young master.”

“What?”

“They just left without saying anything one day. They left in the morning, no one see them leaving.” Heecheol groaned.

“Where’s Minki?” The old man looked up.

“Young master Minki is in China.” Heecheol frowned.

“What?”

“Master sent him to study in China few months ago and ever since that, young master Minki stayed there.” Heecheol clenched his fist.

“What happened while I’m away?” The old man shook his head. Heecheol scoffed. “Tell me the way to contact Minki.”

“Only master knows…” Heecheol gritted his teeth and dismissed the old man before he exploded.

“Hyung…” Heecheol turned and saw Minki at the hallway.

“Minki!”

“Cut!” Seungcheol paused his movement. “We’re changing the angle.” The director instructed and the camera team was moving. Mingyu stood there, asking for his script. Seungcheol walked closer to Mingyu.

“Hey.” Mingyu turned to Seungcheol.

“You’re doing a good job hyung.” Seungcheol just smiled.

“We’re finishing this movie. I kind of can’t believe it yet.” Mingyu nodded, his face fell. Seungcheol raised his brow. “Mingyu?”

“We won’t meet regularly after this. I will miss it.” Mingyu looked at Seungcheol. “It’s a good time to spend with all of you. I’m very happy.” Seungcheol smiled and patted Mingyu’s shoulder.

“Well, it’s a pity but we’re still friends. We can meet up.” Mingyu hummed.

“Yeah… just I might miss all of this.” Mingyu said slowly. Seungcheol just smiled mildly as if he could capture the underlying meaning in Mingyu’s words. Mingyu looked back at his script, trying to recall what he had to memorize.

 

 

Jihoon and Wonwoo were taking the scene of them leaving the house. It was a retake as the director felt like the previous take, it was too bright to consider as dawn so they changed it to take the scene during the night where it will be more darker, depict the mellow feeling as well.

“Okay. We will be doing the interview. Minwoo couple first.” The director said. Mingyu and Wonwoo were led into a room where they had set up the camera for interview and the MC – one of the staffs – was waiting for them.

“Take a seat there. I will be interviewing you guys behind the camera. There are two parts of this interview, one was game quiz and the other one is normal interview. Questions were collected from the fan-forum of the online-story. The writer of the story had release the statement about this story is being adapted into the movie and most of the fans are anticipating so there are many questions from them. And we also had release few short clips of behind the scene on our official page, the reaction was positive.” Mingyu and Wonwoo nodded to the explanation. “Let me read the interview question so that you have the idea what kind of questions we have.” The two actors nodded again. Mingyu tried not to feel anything about the distance they’re sitting. The couch was small and they had to get closed. Mingyu could feel heat from Wonwoo as their thigh almost brushed.

Wonwoo on the other hand felt nervous suddenly. Both of them didn’t really talk and still left with awkwardness. He didn’t know how to act and he was worried.

“This interview will be casual, you can eat the snacks and drink, don’t worry.” The interviewer said before started to ask question. Mingyu and Wonwoo just listened to the question as they’re not obligated to answer yet. “So, that’s some of the questions. Can we get started?”

“Ah yes, I’m okay. Hyung?” Wonwoo startled when Mingyu nudged him. He looked at Mingyu for a while before nodding.

“Yeah, go on.” Honestly, Wonwoo was puzzled with the sudden change but then he remembered, this was an interview and they’re supposed to be casual. Wonwoo tried to relax.

“Introduce yourself and the character you play in ‘Uncontrolled trip called Love’.” The interviewer said. Mingyu signalled Wonwoo to start first. Wonwoo smiled to the camera.

“Hello everyone, I’m rookie idol, OCKRA’s rapper, Wonwoo. This is my first time acting and I played as Seo Jinwoo, a bit rebellious but responsible boy who got adopted by Lee family.” Wonwoo said his introduction.

“Hello everyone, I’m model Kim Mingyu and this is my first time acting too. I played as Lee Minki, the younger son of Lee family who is playful and lively.” Mingyu beamed before continued. “Ah, we’re the second love-line in the story.” Wonwoo blinked and nodded with a smile.

“The fans who visited the short clips of behind the scene we released were commenting that they really like seeing you two together, like a perfect match because both of you are handsome. The fans named you two as Minwoo couple, what do you think about the name?” Wonwoo looked at Mingyu. Mingyu took the cue to answer first.

“Cute? I don’t know but as I noticed, that name came from our name, right?” The interviewer nodded. “And it can be the real name or even the character name.” Wonwoo formed an O. Mingyu chuckled to Wonwoo’s reaction. “Did you just realize it?”

“Uh, yeah. I thought it was from the character we play.” Mingyu giggled.

“I found out our name got the same word. From what I heard, the writer personally asked the director to cast us. Perhaps she already decided this from the start?” Mingyu said with a smile. Wonwoo looked flustered but he took a bottle, drinking to hide his flustered face.

“Well, like Mingyu said, now I think the name is cute.” Mingyu just laughed to Wonwoo’s comment. The interviewer asked some more questions and the two answered it pretty well. They fell into a comfortable space where slight touching happened and both didn’t notice of it, or even remembered that they’re still awkward previously.

“There’s one fans asked a question. I think this person is Wonwoo ssi’s fans.” Wonwoo looked at the interviewer. “So, the question is I didn’t know Wonwoo oppa is cute so I was shocked when I saw the clip, I want to see that again and this time, do aegyo for your partner.” Wonwoo furrowed his brows.

“Clip?” The interviewer passed a phone for him to see the clip. Wonwoo instantly blushed.

Mingyu giggled. “Ah, the bet you lost to Seungcheol hyung.”

“What was it about? We just caught this with our cameras but didn’t know the details. Perhaps fans wanted to know too.” Mingyu chuckled a little before do the talking as Wonwoo was face-palming, he didn’t know it was recorded and uploaded online.

“That’s one time Wonwoo hyung and Seungcheol hyung made a bet about how long Jihoon hyung could last before he fell asleep. It was one day that Jihoon hyung didn’t get enough sleep for his composing job and two of them just came out with idea out of sudden, for fun no harm. The punishment was to do the ‘oppa yah’ aegyo and Seungcheol hyung won the bet.” Wonwoo groaned.

“I didn’t know this was recorded.”

“It’s not our intention either but when we checked the recording, we found this and released it few days ago. To be honest, it received the most likes of all the released clips.”

“You didn’t know, you aren’t active on social media? I bet your fans must have shared this around.” Wonwoo sighed.

“I didn’t get time to look up on social media…”

“Anyway, the fans requested you to do it again… this time directed to Mingyu ssi.” Wonwoo stiffened and Mingyu startled.

“Oh, ohh.” They looked at each other. Mingyu gave a little smile. “Doing it?”

Wonwoo sighed. “I can’t reject it right?” The interviewer nodded as she reminded them it was from the fans. Wonwoo sighed again. “Fine.” Mingyu tried not to show his giddiness. He hoped he won’t be squealing.

Wonwoo cleared his throat and nodded to the interviewer who played the song. The rapper closed his eyes before doing the aegyo following the song as he faced Mingyu. Mingyu tried to control his face but smiles decorated his lips. After the song ended, Mingyu giggled and unconsciously reached to pinch Wonwoo’s cheeks.

“You’re so cute Wonwoo hyung!” Mingyu giggled. Wonwoo blushed.

“Shut up.” Mingyu laughed and the staffs also found the rapper cute. Wonwoo was palming his face, embarrassed. But at the same time, his heart was beating too fast because of the earlier touches and Mingyu’s happy face. Wonwoo bit his lips.

‘This is not right. I’m not that-, I’m straight.’ The rest of the interview went a bit blur to Wonwoo who was distracted by his own feelings.

 

 

Jihoon and Seungcheol sat on the couch after Mingyu and Wonwoo were done with their interview and will continue the filming. The interviewer made the same explanation and then read some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter