007

(BxB) Uncontrolled trip called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]After movie released[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“Hello viewer, a new episode of Vlive’s Inside Interview. Today we have special appearance of four handsome males. Let me introduce who these handsome for the viewer who didn’t know them.” The female MC smiled to the camera and the full shot was taken, revealing the males sitting in line next to her. They smiled to the camera, two of them waved happily. “Recently, a movie titled ‘Uncontrolled trip called Love’ had been released and today with us in the studio are the four male leads of the movie. This movie is a boys’ love story that adapted from an online-story which is a hit among the fans. We will hear more about the story during the interview. Now, guys, introduce yourself and the characters.” The MC smiled and gestured to them. The guy beside her turned to the guy at the other hand gesturing him to talk first. The guy blinked and turned to the camera.

“Oh, hello everyone. I’m the playful younger son Lee Minki in ‘Uncontrolled trip called Love’, model Kim Mingyu. Nice to meet you.” Mingyu smiled and waved his hand. The guy next to him took the cue to continue.

“Hello viewer, I’m OCKRA’s rapper, Wonwoo and I acted as Seo Jinwoo, the slightly rebellious adopted boy- I mean a boy adopted by the Lee family in the movie. Please take care of me.” Wonwoo stumbled into his words and the MC just tried to ease the nervousness by making a joke. Wonwoo chuckled shyly before the MC gestured the next guy to continue.

“Hello everyone, I’m singer-songwriter Woozi or Lee Jihoon who played as Kim Jiseok, the timid boy who also adopted by the Lee family. Nice to meet you.” Jihoon just gave a slight smile to the camera.

“Hello viewer, I’m the grumpy elder son Lee Heecheol, I’m actor Choi Seungcheol. Nice to meet you.” Seungcheol smiled to the camera. The MC commented a little about it and also the other guys. She later continued with the interview question.

“Make a little introduction about the movie, some kind of summary or the part that the audience could anticipate for, if they’re not watching it yet.” The MC said. The three looked at Seungcheol. Seungcheol rubbed his nape.

“Me?” They nodded. Seungcheol laughed before answering the question. He elaborated about the slight synopsis of the story. “Part the audience can anticipate…?” Seungcheol looked at the others. “I don’t have idea, I can’t think at the moment.”

“Perhaps viewer can look into the character progress in deep concentration.” Mingyu said. “Because I think the storyline is beautiful. If you get immerse in it, I think that will attract the viewer.” Mingyu elaborated.

“We didn’t cover much of the original story so there’s some parts are a bit different from the original. Maybe for the fans of this story, they could find some interest in that.” Wonwoo commented.

“Did you all already watch the movie?” The four looked at each other.

“We went to the private premiere which the production crew did last week. We watch it together with 20 lucky fans and the crew.” Jihoon answered.

“Comments on the movie?” The MC added. Jihoon gestured Seungcheol to answer first.

“I think the editing team did a great job. The movie, when we’re filming, it wasn’t the same like in the movie. The sequence I mean.” Seungcheol corrected his word at the end when Jihoon softly said ‘sequence’. “So when see the final product, I like it.”

“For me, this is my first time acting and I didn’t know much but I like the final product.” Jihoon said.

Mingyu and Wonwoo nodded, agreeing to the other two. The MC brought up some small topics regarding the movie premiere. “Okay. I noticed the comments were moving so fast and most of them were telling you’re handsome and everything. I also spotted comments calling your pairing name. Could you introduce the loveline in the movie?” The MC said and Seungcheol looked at Jihoon. Jihoon looked at him back.

“Why looking at me? You always do the intro, hyung.” Seungcheol chuckled and patted Jihoon’s back. Jihoon just focused on the interview rather than his jumpy heart.

“The first couple was us. As I mention previously, Jiseok and Jinwoo were adopted into Lee family to be our, as in Heecheol and Minki, playmate and later arranged to be our butler. It’s not a typical butler you all know, it’s more like become a companion.” Seungcheol landed his palm on Jihoon’s thigh casually. “So while growing up, the feelings grew and in this movie, it was focused more on Jiseok’s view. Heecheol was kind of like a stuck-up rich son so he thought he owned Jiseok and eventually saw passed Jiseok’s and also his own feelings.” Jihoon nodded to Seungcheol’s explanation.

“In the movie, there are many scenes of him bullying me out of the scenes we had together. It was like- the relationship was like-”

“Mean and abusive? Somehow it’s like a master and a servant.” Seungcheol completed Jihoon’s words. Jihoon just nodded. The cue was passed to the other two. Mingyu gestured Wonwoo to answer.

“We are the second couple. Contrary to them, we developed a relationship like…” Wonwoo turned to Mingyu for help.

“Because Minki’s character is very different from his brother, Heecheol, so the love story of Minki and Jinwoo was different. Minki is playful and kind, he loves to pester Jinwoo since the first day they met. You can say Minki also was child-like boy so he took Jinwoo as a new brother that he could be clingy before later the feelings turned into something more. While the viewer can get some intense and angsty feels from the other couple, we give the lighter mood into the movie.” Wonwoo nodded and gave a thankful smile to Mingyu who explained. Mingyu just patted Wonwoo’s shoulder. The rapper stiffened a bit, looking away.

“What do you feel about your pairing name? Like for this couple is CheolJi, and the other is Minwoo, right?” The four nodded. Mingyu took the cue to answer first.

“We already answer this question before somewhere?” Mingyu looked at Wonwoo. Wonwoo nodded. “Our pairing name can be from our character name and also our real name. I think it’s cute and Wonwoo hyung just noticed it not long ago.” Wonwoo nodded.

“Ah, yeah. I think it’s fine? I mean, it can even be someone names?” The MC nodded and Wonwoo commented about his experience on his social media, his fans sent him some cute fanarts of him and Mingyu with the couple name on it. The MC was looking at the comments box while listening and then chuckled.

“There’s a comment saying that if you two happen to adopt a child, can use Minwoo name.” Wonwoo flustered while Mingyu just chuckled nervously. He placed his arms around Wonwoo.

“A child is a bit… both of us likes cat. Should we adopt a cat and give that name, hyung?” Mingyu turned to Wonwoo who was still flustered. He nudged Mingyu.

“I like cat but I can’t take care of it.” Wonwoo commented. Mingyu just grinned while Jihoon and Seungcheol just chuckled to see them. The MC commented that the comments box was crazy with the ‘adopt child’ name and also the bromance they did.

“Right. Fans perhaps want to see more sizzling acts, don’t be so stiff. Just relax and be normally how you’re interacting.” On that remark, Seungcheol playfully shifted towards Jihoon and squeezed the poor guy.

“Like this?” The MC laughed and commented Seungcheol’s act. She instructed them to do some loving acts as the gift for the fans. They did like what she asked, with luck there’s no awkwardness and Jihoon was handling it well.

“It’s the other couple turn.” The MC gestured to Seungcheol and Jihoon to answer the previous question.

“Ah, I think we have the similar case. The name is also can come from our character and real name. I think fans purposely use it. But I like it.” Seungcheol said. Jihoon just nodded. “Viewer, no comments about child or something.” The rest laughed while Jihoon face-palmed. “But I was wondering too, why they put it as CheolJi?” The MC blinked to Seungcheol’s question.

“I don’t know.” They turned when someone among the staff was explaining behind the camera. The explanation made the four of them flustered. The MC nodded and rephrased the explanation. “So what our writer said, in pairing name, the first name is the dominant and the second name is the submissive. That answers your question.” Seungcheol just smiled and nodded. The MC commented about it and then Mingyu with Seungcheol playfully made an alliance of dominant’s brothers and some sorts. The other two just shook their head to the attics.

“Okay, we will continue the interview later. Now, it’s time for your guys to interact with fans. Viewer, you can comment questions or some action you want them to do, you can start commenting now. We will select few of you and send some gifts for you guys.” The MC said. She scrolled along the comment box. “We will wait for a while as the fans were sending their request. For now, can you guys sign this? Viewer, the gift will include their signature.” The MC told them. She brought over paper cards and marker pens. The four males received it and put their signature. “There will be 8 prizes so leave your comments and pray for your luck. Our staffs are picking- oh, they were asking the actors to pick. Like this, each couple can choose one later okay?”

After done signing, the MC received the cue cards. “So, the lucky viewers had been chosen. Four of you can choose two from the comment box.” The four turned to the tablet that had been passed to them. Small voices and discussion had been escalated between them.

“It’s moving too fast.” Jihoon commented. The MC showed them the trick so that they could see the comments. The four took some moment to choose before showing the MC their choices.

“Okay, let’s reveal their choices first. CheolJi couple chose a viewer with ID xxchoiyoyo. This person asked, Seungcheol oppa, how your first impression of the other and how it changed later?”

Seungcheol nodded and looked at them. “Our first meeting was the first script reading, right?” They nodded in response. “I was the first one to arrive. Mingyu came after me; he gave a great aura with his handsome a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter