001

(BxB) Uncontrolled trip called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]First meeting[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“Hello, nice to meet you. I’m actor Choi Seungcheol.” The guy in dark brown hair bowed as he entered to the meeting room with staffs. He just noticed he was the only cast arrived at the moment. The director moved to greet the guy.

“Hi, Seungcheol ssi. I’m thankful that you’re willing to join the cast. Have a seat; we’re still waiting for the other.” Seungcheol nodded and sit on the seat that designated for him, pointed by the staff. Seungcheol took the prepared script on the table and skimmed through it while waiting for the next cast.

The door opened and a tall handsome guy with bleached yellow hair came in. Seungcheol looked up and they locked eyes. The new guy was familiar to Seungcheol but he couldn’t remember the name. The actor praised the sculptured look that tall guy had. The guy bowed after closing the door as he greeted everyone.

“Hello, I’m model Kim Mingyu who will debut as actor with this movie.  I hope I won’t make you disappointed. Please teach me who is still a newbie.” The tall guy broke an awkward grin. At the introduction, Seungcheol remembered him as the hot model from the famous magazine. The director greeted him and let him sit. Seungcheol took the signal from the director who told him talk with the model.

“Hello Mingyu ssi, I’m actor Choi Seungcheol.” Mingyu’s eyes lit up as he noticed the guy sat across him.

“Oh my god. Seungcheol sunbaenim, I’m a fans of yours.” Mingyu said too excitedly and saw Seungcheol was holding out a hand. Gingerly Mingyu shook the hand and squealed lightly. “This is an honour to work with you. I really love your recent drama.” Mingyu looked at Seungcheol with heart eyes that the elder knew as fans’ eyes. Seungcheol just chuckled lightly.

“Thank you. I don’t know I have fans that handsome like you. I know you’re a model.” Mingyu felt giddy as his role model knew him.

“You know me, sunbaenim? Oh gosh, this is an honour. Oh no.” Mingyu was too happy, Seungcheol could tell. He just flashed a smile. Mingyu decided to talk. “I started to like acting after seeing you in your first movie, you’re my role model as an actor. But I always fail in audition for six months then become model instead a year ago. When the director personally called my manager recently, I was shocked. I’m really excited finally I can act but this is a very shocking like miracle that I will work with you in my first time acting.” Mingyu babbled out, he’s acting like a happy kid. Seungcheol nodded, listening attentively as he somehow felt happy to Mingyu’s sincere admiration.

“I’m thankful to you. You’re such a good fans.” Mingyu grinned.

“What’s your role, sunbaenim? I’m playing as Lee Minki.” Seungcheol smiled as the guy started to get back to the work.

“Lee Heecheol, I believe I will be your brother.” Mingyu broke into a big grin. Seungcheol just smiled entertained by Mingyu’s naivety, his expression is pure just like an innocent kid. He decided the model is a good person.

The door opened again and another taller guy than Seungcheol – the actor annoyed a bit to that fact but he noticed the newcomer is slightly shorter than Mingyu – came inside. This time Seungcheol didn’t know the male but seeing the awkward posture, Seungcheol guessed he’s a newbie like Mingyu – even though Mingyu wasn’t as awkward as this guy. “Hello, I’m Jeon Wonwoo, newly debuted rapper in idol group called OCKRA. Nice to meet you and please teach me where I’m lacking.” The newcomer bowed. The director greeted him and let the new guy came to the oval table. Seungcheol noticed Mingyu was shifting and at the same time excited to introduce himself. The elder tried comparing Mingyu’s earlier expression.

“Hi, Wonwoo ssi. I’m model Kim Mingyu, nice to meet you.” Mingyu almost stumbled in his word as he introduced himself. The new guy in mint blue hair just nodded and bowed after the handshake.

“Nice to meet you, Mingyu ssi.” Mingyu didn’t move when he heard the low voice said his name. Seungcheol took the silence as his cue to introduce himself.

“Hi, I’m actor Choi Seungcheol. Nice to meet you, Wonwoo ssi.” Wonwoo nodded and shook hands with the actor. He took his designated seat beside Mingyu and bit his lips as he didn’t know what to say. Noticing the newbie rapper was slightly uneasy, Seungcheol took the chance to start the conversation with the new guy as Mingyu didn’t seem going to start. “So you’re newly debuting, Wonwoo ssi?” Wonwoo nodded.

“Yes, sunbaenim. Our group debuted two months ago and just finished our first promotion.” Wonwoo said politely, not really remembered where he had seen Seungcheol. Wonwoo dismissed his thought that maybe he watched Seungcheol’s movie or drama.

“So, I’m quite surprised an idol accepted acting offer moreover to a movie like this- well, you know.” Seungcheol just commented lightly out of curiosity. Wonwoo blinked.

“Oh, we’re still new and our company…” Seungcheol chuckled as he noticed he had make Wonwoo uncomfortable.

“I can understand that. Sorry for asking.” Wonwoo shook his head and just gave a light smile. Seungcheol don’t know what to say at the moment and Mingyu didn’t say anything. So, the conversation ended there as Seungcheol reached to read the prepared script again. Wonwoo did the same and Mingyu couldn’t utter word so he followed. Few more people came in, the very few actors and actresses for the important minor roles and cameo. The director noticed there’s still an empty seat that prepared for the main casts. The director talked to his assistant and the said male cleared his throat to announce something.

“We might need to start a little bit later because the other important main cast is still not arrived. He’s stuck in traffic from his previous schedule. I hope we have your patience.” The casts just nodded and Seungcheol glanced at the empty seat beside him. All the seats had been filled that even Wonwoo’s group members, Jun who got casted just two days ago present there. The member came separately from Wonwoo as he had another schedule previously. From the talk, Seungcheol got to know that Jun was previously a child actor that once worked with the same director. It’s quite weird of why Wonwoo got casted first but it turned out the director didn’t know they’re in the same team when he mentioned he wanted Jun to do the character that they didn’t manage to cast the actor that the writer wanted.

They waited for some good minutes as all the cast reviewed their script. The door opened and a petite cute guy quickly bowed when he was inside. “I’m very sorry for my lateness.” Seungcheol looked at the guy. He bowed few times apologizing and Seungcheol nodded lightly unnoticeable. ‘He has manner.’

The director called the guy inside and he walked to stand at the front. “I already tell them about the traffic jam.”

“I’m very sorry again.” The guy bowed once again. The director ushered him to introduce himself. “I’m singer-songwriter Woozi or Lee Jihoon. Nice to meet you and please take care of me.” The small guy bowed once again. His eyes met Wonwoo and smiled. Wonwoo smiled back to his senior. They had met in the music show as Jihoon was promoting at the same time when OCKRA debuted two months ago. The director told the singer to sit and the guy nodded. As he walked to his seat, he noticed Jun and exchanged smile. He sat down just to notice the actor was looking at him all the time. The singer felt his cheeks got heated and he looked down shy.

Seungcheol just can’t take his eyes off the cute small guy. He didn’t really follow music industry so he didn’t know the singer but there’s something pick his interest to continue looking. Seungcheol himself felt weird to this attraction. As far as he remembered, he likes girl and dated a few.

The director made the introduction and gave few words. “I’m very thankful that you accept the offer to act in this movie because I know it won’t be a big hit like ‘Train to Busan’ currently.” The director chuckled to his own word and the casts just smiled. “It’s very big thanks of me when you’re agreeing and I promise to you guys the team will work their hardest to make this movie achieved something for your career. Some of you might already been informed, this movie is an adaption from an online-story that created a hit among boys love fans. So our team decided to contact the writer and made it into a movie. We received permission and the writer herself listed the casts she wanted and we got most of it here. As you know, this movie had a low budget and every one of you didn’t get much pay from this. I’m again thankful for your willingness to join the team.” The director continued to explain the storyline a little bit and also introduced few important staffs before explaining about their filming schedule. The director then asked the casts to introduce themselves again. Seungcheol got up first as he was gestured by the director to do so.

“Hello, I’m actor Choi Seungcheol who will play as Lee Heecheol. Please take care of me.” Seungcheol said and bowed the rest of the casts and staffs before sitting. Seungcheol managed to do head counts of the casts around the oval table. It was 14 including him. The small guy beside him got up, continuing to introduce.

“I’m singer-songwriter Woozi or Lee Jihoon and will be Kim Jiseok in the movie. This is my first time acting and I hope we can work well.” Jihoon bowed after he talked and sat down with eyes casting down. Seungcheol noticed Jihoon was blushing and admitted in his heart it was cute. Mingyu was gestured to introduce himself next.

“Hello, I’m model Kim Mingyu who will play as Lee Minki. This is my first time got a role and this movie will be my debut as an actor. I really love acting. Please take care of me.” Mingyu smiled shyly and bowed before sitting. Wonwoo got up next.

“Hello, I’m newly debuted rapper Jeon Wonwoo from idol group OCKRA who will play as Seo Jinwoo. I have no experience in acting but I will work my best not to disappoint the trust you give to me. Please take care of me.” Wonwoo gave an awkward smile. The introduction then was passed to the actor and actress that will play as Mr and Mrs Lee, the parents to Seungcheol’s and Mingyu’s character. Other three introduction and Wonwoo’s group member was next.

“Hello, I’m newly debuted idol Wen Junhui from idol group OCKRA with the stage name Jun who will play as Yu Jonghoon. I’m a Chinese but already stayed here since young. I formerly was a child actor that still needs improvement so I hope you can help me.” Jun bowed and sat down. The introduction went on to the next guy beside Jun and carried on till the last cast done her introduction. The director called up his assistant and the guy took over, to start the script reading. They practiced together for the first time and there’s so many laughter and advices thrown during the whole meeting that eventually ended with a good note and promise to meet again where they will start their first filming in two days.

 

 

“How the meeting goes?” Jihoon looked up from his phone once his manager entered the van and asked the question. Jihoon nodded lightly.

“It was fine. I don’t know anyone so it’s kind of awkward.” The manager nodded.

“You’re well-known right why our boss wants you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter