005

(BxB) Uncontrolled trip called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Slowly, softly[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“Jihoon.” Jihoon smiled as he saw Wonwoo at the door. Wonwoo greeted the singer and then the person sitting beside Jihoon.

“Hi, I’m the song producer and will be directing today.” Wonwoo nodded and exchanged the smile. Jihoon was holding a sheet of paper. “You already received the lyric right? Did your manager tell you what I said?”

Wonwoo nodded. “But I didn’t yet hear the guide, Mr Kim.” The producer blinked.

“Oh yeah? How come, I think I give-” Wonwoo bit his lips and grinned awkwardly as he took out a CD from his bag.

“You- had mistaken the CD. This is- WJSN’s song guide.” The producer gasped. He took the CD in Wonwoo’s hand and looked at it. The title written on the CD was indeed the wrong one.

“Oh my god! I’m very sorry.” Wonwoo shook his head.

“It’s fine. But can I listen to the guide song first then see if I have idea to add the rap part?” The producer nodded.

“I let you two practice first.” The producer played the song and left the two. Jihoon was drumming his fingers on his lap as the song played. Wonwoo nodded along the song as this is his first time listening to it. Wonwoo checked the rap part that half-finished when it came. Jihoon was also looking at his lyrics sheet. He loved this song when he first heard the guide three days ago when he received it from the movie staff. Jihoon felt bad as he couldn’t do the song for the movie as his boss didn’t let him for a reason that his boss had another job for him. The singer wanted to protest but he didn’t manage to move his boss’s decision so he dejectedly rejected the offer from the movie director. Luckily the director didn’t get mad and contacted someone to do it. When the news reached Seungcheol, the actor also felt bad for Jihoon. Wonwoo and Mingyu didn’t know about this matter.

“You were asked to finish the rap part hum?” Jihoon asked when the song ended. Wonwoo nodded.

“Yeah. But I don’t have idea.” Wonwoo looked at Jihoon. “Do you have idea? I think I need help.” Jihoon hummed.

“Let’s try listening to it again while we understand this song’s story deeper.” Wonwoo nodded and Jihoon got up to replay the song. The two worked on the unfinished part together.

 

 

Mingyu glanced at Wonwoo who was reading the script for tomorrow filming. Since the director said about the revised script, they’re yet to receive the full one. Currently there were not much of changes in Mingyu and Wonwoo’s part, most likely changes happened in Jihoon and Seungcheol’s. Mingyu noticed the new script kind of putting the character of the other two closer.

Currently, Mingyu and Wonwoo was waiting for Seungcheol as they agreed to ask the actor’s help for practicing their scene tomorrow with the script they had, even though tomorrow they might get a revised one. Wonwoo looked up and noticed Mingyu was staring. “What’s up?” Mingyu flustered to Wonwoo’s sudden question. The younger blinked.

“Ah, um. Nothing.” Mingyu almost stuttered and looked down to his own drink. Wonwoo shrugged and looked to the script again. But right then, a figure walked closer to their table. Mingyu looked up as he noticed while Wonwoo didn’t turn.

“Wonwoo yah.” Wonwoo looked up to the call. It was a familiar voice. He smiled when he recognized the lady. Jun’s hardcore fans.

“Noona.” The lady smiled to Wonwoo. Mingyu eyed them, feeling a bit disturbed.

“It’s nice to meet you here. Just chilling out?” The lady asked, glanced to Mingyu. She smiled. “You look familiar.” The lady said.

Wonwoo glanced over Mingyu. “Oh, noona. He’s Kim Mingyu, a model. And one of the casts… the movie, you know.” The lady formed an O and nodded.

“Ah, model.” The lady offered a smile. “I’m OCKRA’s fans… more like Jun’s hardcore fans but I love them all just like my cute little brothers.” The lady beamed. Mingyu nodded.

“She has been with us since pre-debut and she’s Jun’s fans for so long.” Mingyu nodded to Wonwoo’s addition. “We’re waiting for someone, practicing the script.” Wonwoo said. The lady nodded and looked at Mingyu.

“What kind of character you will play, Mingyu ssi?” Mingyu blinked.

“Oh? Ah, eum. I’m the rich kid, younger one. Wonwoo hyung’s partner… like that.” The lady beamed.

“Ahh, the love line?” Mingyu nodded. The lady grinned and turned to look at them back and forth. “Wah, a visual couple. Hey, you two look good together.” Wonwoo startled while Mingyu stiffened, blushing lightly. The lady giggled and casually patted Wonwoo’s shoulder. She whispered a bit. “I didn’t mind about that thou. All I know, as long as my precious boys are happy, I’m happy and will give my support too.” Wonwoo cleared his throat.

“Noona, stop joking.” The lady giggled.

“Well, I’m sincere about you look good together.” The lady gave a smile to Mingyu who smiled back awkwardly trying not to show his blush. “Ah, I can’t wait to see the movie.” The lady chuckled. Wonwoo just shook his head. “Ah, I need to go. Tell Jun I miss him.” Wonwoo nodded.

“Will do. As always noona, thanks for your endless support.” The lady smiled and waved her hand as she walked away, going out from the cafe. Wonwoo just smiled and turned to Mingyu. He noticed Mingyu was staring at his drink blankly. “Mingyu?” Mingyu startled.

“Ye- yeah?” Wonwoo tilted his head.

“Are you okay?”

“I- ah, I’m okay.” Mingyu smiled lightly. Wonwoo nodded.

“Sorry about her if she makes you uncomfortable. She’s just like that, straight-forward and sister-like to our group… I hope you don’t mind her.”

Mingyu grinned to Wonwoo. “Don’t worry. It’s okay.” Wonwoo nodded. They were back to silence while waiting for Seungcheol. Mingyu couldn’t get out the words from the lady earlier.

‘I’m sincere about you look good together.’

 

 

“So, this is the rest of the script. We managed to revise till the last scene so I hope you guys can practice earlier. We’re very sorry for the lateness.” The assistant director said as one of the staffs was distributing the script for the four of them. Only the scenes for the four main casts and the father were left now. They already did with all the scenes involved other casts – they didn’t film it in chronological way. The filming was almost coming to end somehow with few important scenes and the ending scene for both pairs left.

The assistant director left as he needed to help with the setup. The four were left to read the script and get dolled up. Seungcheol and Jihoon were reading their script, practicing a bit after getting the makeup done. It was their turn first that day. Wonwoo’s shriek made them turned. “Wonwoo?” Seungcheol called.

“Mingyu, did you already read fourth page?” Wonwoo asked as he turned to Mingyu who was getting the makeup done.

“Not yet. Why hyung? What’s wrong?” Wonwoo bit his lips.

“They added a make out scene.” Mingyu startled and abruptly turned to Wonwoo. Luckily the makeup artist was done with his eye makeup.

“Huh?” Mingyu quickly took the new script and opened the said page. Jihoon and Seungcheol looked at each other to Wonwoo’s words. Seungcheol caught fear in Jihoon’s eyes and just smiled lightly. He knew Jihoon was afraid to find such scene for them. Completely hard to do for Jihoon, even the kiss scene previously needed so many takes.

Mingyu was stunned, not believing what he was reading. The make-out scene… was a bit intense. Mingyu didn’t know what to say. “Huh… um…” He was left speechless. Wonwoo bit his lips.

“I’m not comfortable with this…” Mingyu heard that soft voice. His heart prickled a bit but he didn’t let it show. He just sighed.

“I- well, acting kissing scene is fine for me because I know it’s coming and I want to be an actor so I should expect this but this scene… kinda too suggestive…” Mingyu said lowly, sighing as he glanced at Wonwoo. The other male bit his lips as he was indulging in his thinking.

“Ugh…” Wonwoo couldn’t utter a word. Mingyu didn’t say anything. The other two main casts were looking each other didn’t know what to say too. They stayed silent like that as the makeup artist continued and then later, Seungcheol and Jihoon were called to start their scene first.

Heecheol glanced at Jiseok who looked at the ground. The word by his father wasn’t really got into his head. He was decided by his father to continue his study in America. It was expected but he didn’t feel like going. Not when he will go alone. Heecheol looked at his father.

“Can I bring Jiseok with me?” The father looked at his eldest son. Jiseok also startled to the mention of his name.

“Jiseok? He already accepted into the same college as Minki and Jinwoo. Plus your place didn’t have the course he wanted.” Heecheol turned to Jiseok. Jiseok looked down.

“I’m sorry.” Heecheol sighed.

“Fine. Whatever. You will send me eventually.” Heecheol said to his father and got up. Jiseok stared at Heecheol’s back in guilt, he knew the elder was mad. Even though he didn’t know the real reason, he felt the coldness.

“Cut. Nice, it’s in a lesser take than I thought. You all are in great condition today!” The director said merrily and the three actors just smiled lightly. Seungcheol and Jihoon went back to get some rest as Mingyu and Wonwoo were called. “Okay you two already read the script right?”

“About that, director nim… the scene…” Mingyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter