004

(BxB) Uncontrolled trip called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Unavoidable scenes[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“Hey, hyung.” Mingyu smiled to Jihoon and Seungcheol who arrived first. Today they agreed to meet for discussing on the next scene that will be filmed tomorrow. Wonwoo told them that he will arrive a bit late as he had stuff to do first. “Do you come together?”

“Sorta. I was about to go out when he drove out from the basement.” Jihoon answered. Seungcheol smiled.

“You should have told me you’re at home, I will wait for you. You’re lucky I just came out.” Jihoon just smiled.

“I didn’t want to burden you.” Seungcheol clicked his tongue.

“Again, we’re going to the same place, Lee Jihoon.” Jihoon shrugged while Mingyu chuckled. It had been more than two weeks Jihoon became Seungcheol’s neighbour and it drew them closer but Jihoon was still careful about receiving help from the elder, as well as the other two guys. “Oh, I saw your magazine. There’s Wonwoo too.” Mingyu nodded.

“Yeah, it’s out already. I just read it before I came just now. The interview section is hilarious.” Seungcheol chuckled.

“Yup, I can see the group is such a dork.” Mingyu hummed. Seungcheol turned to Jihoon. “Do you by chance didn’t see it?” Jihoon scratched his hair.

“Sorry, I rarely read magazine moreover the fashion one.” Jihoon said looking at Mingyu. Mingyu nodded.

“It’s okay hyung, it’s understandable. I don’t read it too before I do modelling.” Mingyu gave his puppy grin.

“It’s about a month already we did filming, right?” Seungcheol said.

“I guess so, a month.” Jihoon commented. “Time flies.” Mingyu nodded.

“I remember Jihoon hyung looks so shy and timid back then in the first meeting.” Jihoon looked over Mingyu and the model grinned. “I’m stating the truth.”

“You tease me.” Mingyu shrugged. Seungcheol just chuckled.

“But I clearly remembered you’re blushing. Sort of a cute plushie.” Jihoon glared at Seungcheol and the elder guffawed. Mingyu laughed as well but winced a moment later when Jihoon kicked his leg under the table.

“Eh, right. Should we order first or wait for Wonwoo?” Seungcheol asked. Jihoon shrugged while Mingyu tapped his stomach a bit.

“I’m already hungry, hyung.” Jihoon rolled his eyes.

“You big-eater.” Mingyu grinned and Seungcheol shook the head as he called for the waiter. They made their order and talked few bit more before Wonwoo arrived and joined them. The four started to discuss about tomorrow’s scene over the early dinner.

 

 

Jihoon groaned as his door alarm installed in his studio was blinking and buzzing. The personal studio – which previously the spare room of the apartment – had been decorated and redesigned with soundproof wall so Jihoon had to install the alarm in case he couldn’t hear if someone at his door. But at times, he regretted the installation as he couldn’t concentrate when there’s someone pressed his doorbell. But knowing better it’s for his own good; Jihoon quit grumbling and walked out from his studio to just get his door. He was lazy to look at the guest through peeking hole and just opened the door.

“Hey.” Jihoon looked up as he tamed down his messy hair. A bright yet worried smile came across his guest’s lips. “Are you okay? Didn’t hear from you for about three days.” Jihoon exhaled.

“I’m finishing a song that I need to send tonight. I’m okay, Seungcheol hyung.” Jihoon said, voice screeching as it had been a while that he talked properly instead of humming and singing lowly. “Is there anything? Next filming is in two days right?” Seungcheol nodded.

“Yeah, it is. It just had been a while since I see you or even heard from you through the group chat. I just want to check on you.” Seungcheol grinned. “May I come in? I got some chicken.” The elder brought up the plastic bag in his hand. To the mention of his favourite, Jihoon’s eyes lit up a bit.

“Cola?” Seungcheol chuckled.

“I bought it too knowing it’s your favourite. So, am I invited?” Jihoon stepped aside.

“Come in.” Seungcheol grinned and walked in. He put off his shoes and Jihoon brought him in.

“This is the first time I enter your apartment.” Jihoon blinked and formed an O.

“Right…” Jihoon hummed and gestured Seungcheol to sit on the couch. Jihoon’s small living room was simpler than Seungcheol; three-seated couch and a coffee table, TV on cabinet full of CDs with a digital clock on the left side, one big nature portrait behind the TV hanging on the wall. Seungcheol looked over as he seated and noticed how clean the kitchenette is. Jihoon was going there. “I’m getting the tissue.”

“Your house is so clean.” Jihoon raised his brow as he returned.

“If you mean my kitchenette, I tell you I don’t know how to cook except ramyun and I rarely eat ramyun. When you go through the kitchenette, the things available are only instant coffee and leftover bread, I guess.” Seungcheol chuckled lightly.

“But the living room is kept clean.” Jihoon hummed.

“I hire a maid that will come and clean once per week. The lucky thing is she comes every Monday.” Seungcheol laughed.

“Which is yesterday.” Jihoon nodded and took out the drinks. Seungcheol opened the box and Jihoon gulped his saliva to the smell. Now that he reminded, he skipped his lunch and didn’t get proper breakfast too. He’s hungry. “You said you’re finishing a song. Did I interrupt you?” Jihoon shrugged.

“I’m not sure. Perhaps nope, because I lost mood already to do the final touch-up and you pressed the bell.” Seungcheol grinned.

“Sound like I still interrupt you anyway.” Jihoon shook his head.

“I’m hungry anyway.” Jihoon reached for the chicken. “Thanks.” Seungcheol nodded.

“Where did you making songs? In your bedroom?” Jihoon pointed to a door beside his bedroom.

“I turn the spare room into a small studio.” Seungcheol blinked.

“Woah, that’s cool. Can I take a look later?” Jihoon looked at the elder for a while before nodded.

“Just don’t touch anything.” Seungcheol nodded and promised the smaller. They ate the chicken in few moments of silence. “What are you doing these days hyung? I heard the notification but didn’t have time to check…” Jihoon asked, chewing the chicken.

“Hum. I have nothing much to do, the drama ended and I only have the movie. Just visit my parents’ house yesterday.” Seungcheol sipped the drink. “If you’re curious, Mingyu is going to model for a clothing line today, he told us through the group chat yesterday. I don’t know what Wonwoo did but he didn’t go fully disappear in the chat like certain someone.” Jihoon rolled his eyes.

“I’m just a kind of guy that will ignore stuff when I’m engrossed with my thing.” Seungcheol chuckled when he noticed Jihoon was kind of pissed off.

“I’m just kidding.” Jihoon huffed and continued to eat. They were talking random stuff while finishing the chicken in short period of time, Seungcheol let Jihoon eats more as he noticed the younger looked hungry. Jihoon began to tidy up the bones and trash into the plastic bag while Seungcheol picked up the empty cans. Both of them put away the trash and Jihoon turned to Seungcheol.

“Still wanna take a look?” Seungcheol nodded.

“I’m curious of how people produced song.” Jihoon chuckled to the excitement on Seungcheol’s face. He led the way and Seungcheol followed behind.

Jihoon opened the door and let Seungcheol came into the studio. “Warn you once again, don’t touch anything.” Seungcheol nodded. He entered after Jihoon. Seungcheol blinked, looking around. A monitor, electric piano, chair, table and few things that he didn’t know the name – probably used for composing, Seungcheol guessed – decorated the small room. “Wow.” Jihoon chuckled.

“You’re weird.” Jihoon took a seat on the chair. “Use that cushioned stool, there’s no more seat because no one ever come in here.” Seungcheol’s heart swelled and grinned.

“I’m the first one you invited?” Jihoon hummed nonchalantly.

“I just move here and the only person who walked through my door up till now is my manager. But he knows I dislike someone in my studio.” Seungcheol raised his brow.

“Did I-”

“Don’t worry, the real reason I don’t like people in my studio is that I afraid something will be leaked or I lost something. But you’re not going to do that, you’re not a singer.” Seungcheol chuckled.

“I don’t even know anything about making a song.” Jihoon just hummed. Seungcheol looked at the monitor. “Hey, if it’s not too much, can I listen to your song? Anything will be fine; just wanna see how that worked with that.” Seungcheol innocently pointed to the electric piano and the other composing stuff. Jihoon looked over and chuckled lightly.

“You and your curiosity, hyung.” Jihoon turned to the monitor. “Hum, this is unreleased and not even submitted because it’s just melody; I didn’t do the lyrics yet. So, don’t judge.” Seungcheol hummed.

“No worries, I will just enjoy the show.”

“Just know that I played this one because you want to hear the piano.” Seungcheol nodded. Jihoon hit the enter button after few clicks of his mouse before positioning his rolling chair closer to the piano. A tune played from the speaker and Seungcheol’s eyes set on Jihoon. Jihoon calmly played the piano, following the tune and added the more melancholy melody. Seungcheol was captivated with the sound and even how Jihoon looked like glowing while playing. Jihoon hummed along the melody.

Seungcheol couldn’t help himself as he clapped enthusiastically after the melody died down. Jihoon turned, lightly blushed. “Stop clapping.”

“Why? That’s a great piece, even though no lyrics.” Seungcheol said with a pout. Jihoon rolled his eyes.

“You look ridiculous with pouts.” Jihoon commented. He reached to play something on the monitor. Seungcheol’s eyes lit up to the new sound from the speaker.

“This song… my ringtone.” Jihoon smiled.

“I didn’t tell but actually I also like this song.” Seungcheol grinned. They fell in silence as they listened to the song.

Dasi neoreul bol su isseulkka
Dasi seuchyeo jinaga beorin
Unmyeong ape seo isseo
Kkaeji moshal kkumieosseulkka uri
Meoreojineun neoege
Jeonhaji moshaesseo.
Hanbeondo

Neol saranghae
Nae gipeun maeumsok
Don't let me cry

(Kim Nayoung ft Mad Clown - Once Again)

Jihoon was humming to the vocal and melody when suddenly he heard a double voice on the rap part. He turned and found Seungcheol was closing his eyes, feeling the song. The moving mouth and rapping voice caught Jihoon in trance. Jihoon stayed silence, enjoying Seungcheol’s impromptu rapping. He found out the actor had a great voice for rapping.

Seungcheol opened his eyes when he heard Jihoon’s singing. Jihoon smiled to him. Seungcheol startled and blushed a little as he just noticed he rapped along. The song ended with Jihoon’s singing. “Hey, you got a nice voice. Have you rapped before?” Seungcheol shook his head.

“No, I don’t. You’re saying nonsense, my voice is .” Jihoon strongly shook his head.

“No, your voice is nice. This is a sincere compliment. I rarely compliment a voice really, but seriously hyung, you should be a rapper. That voice is good.” Seungcheol awkwardly rubbed his nape.

“Is it true? I- eum, it’s just a hobby, rapping along the song I heard.” Seungcheol bit his lips shyly. “Thanks Jihoon.” Jihoon hummed.

“Serious talk, hyung. I would love to make a featuring with you as the rapper.” Seungcheol blinked.

“Eh, hey… that’s too much. I’m not that good, right?” Jihoon frowned.

“I’m serious.” Seungcheol flustered.

“Oh… okay.” The elder scratched his hair. “This is the first time. I’m embarrassed.” Jihoon chuckled.

“I can see that on your face.” Seungcheol tried to hide his face making Jihoon laughed. “Actually on the last filming we had, the sound di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter