Extra

(BxB) Uncontrolled trip called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Extra[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]MinWoo couple

“Babe.” Wonwoo called up suddenly. Mingyu and Wonwoo were having dinner at Mingyu’s place after a week being away from each other. Mingyu just returned from fashion shows while Wonwoo was busy with his schedule as his group just ended an album promotion and scheduled to have world tour soon.

“What’s up, my prince?” Mingyu smiled, taking a sip of the wine. He had taken some effort on making this as a candlelight dinner. Both of them enjoyed private meals like this more, moreover it had been a while since they saw each other. They just wanted an absolute privacy.

Wonwoo exhaled. “You know... in a month and two weeks is our anniversary.” Mingyu smiled.

“Yeap, our third. I can’t believe the time flies so fast and I’m happy that we’re still strong together.” Mingyu held Wonwoo’s hand on the table. Wonwoo smiled.

“Yes, I do feel the same. But...” Mingyu raised his brow to the suspense in Wonwoo’s tone. “That day, or to be exact that week... My group got scheduled to have a concert.” Wonwoo said with a sigh.

“Where?”

“I will have a concert in Jakarta two days before our anniversary and yet on that day itself, I have concert in Malaysia.” Mingyu exhaled.

“So you will be out of the country.” Wonwoo nodded.

“I really want to be with you on our important day. This never happened before, we always managed to celebrate.” Wonwoo sighed heavily. Mingyu looked at the elder before smiling as he patted Wonwoo’s hand in his.

“My love.” Wonwoo looked at Mingyu. “Don’t get too upset, I don’t like seeing you like this. Well, I’m sad as well but I understand this is our work. We can’t expect to have a perfect road all the way, right?” Wonwoo bit his lips. Mingyu got up, moving closer towards Wonwoo. “Baby, look at me.” Wonwoo looked up. “Don’t feel bad over this, okay? We will celebrate it after you come back. Don’t be sad anymore.”

“I wish I can ask to change the date.” Wonwoo hugged Mingyu. Mingyu chuckled.

“So cute of you.” Wonwoo blushed. “It’s okay. As long as we’re still together which I wish to be forever, every moment is special. Not just our anniversary.” Wonwoo nodded. Mingyu softly patted Wonwoo’s head. “Now, let’s appreciate tonight as we’re together.” Mingyu loosened the hug and kissed Wonwoo tenderly. Wonwoo kissed back, softly smiling as he felt better thanks to Mingyu. He always felt lucky to fall in love and loved by Mingyu, the perfect man he could ever ask in his life. And he knew Mingyu felt the same about him.

 

 

“I wish I’m the one who had the later flight.” Wonwoo said. Mingyu who was sitting beside him chuckled. Currently the two were at the airport’s private waiting lounge. OCKRA will depart to Jakarta today for their concert while Mingyu will be going to China for a fashion show. Wonwoo looked at their intertwined fingers.

“We know you probably gonna make a scene if I go before you.” Wonwoo pouted.

“Meanie.” Mingyu chuckled and poked Wonwoo’s sculpture nose. Wonwoo whined. “Yah.”

“Come on, let me tease you as we will be away from each other for few days.” Wonwoo sighed.

“I’m going to miss you so much. Moreover on that day.” Wonwoo said with a sad tone. Mingyu ruffled Wonwoo’s hair.

“I will miss you too. But don’t think that much about that day okay? I don’t want to see you sad, and of course you don’t want your fans to see that too.” Wonwoo nodded.

“I know. I’m an actor too, remember?” Mingyu chuckled.

“Yeah.” They tightened their hold as they stared at each other lovingly. A loud cough interrupted them when they’re so lost in each other’s eyes.

“Just kiss already. We’re in the private lounge so everyone here knows about you two.” Wonwoo turned and gave a glare at the teasing guy.

“Shut up, Jun.” Jun chuckled before telling them about the flight. Wonwoo unconsciously sighed and whined to know that he will be separated from Mingyu very soon. Jun just shook his head while Mingyu just smiled.

“Well, I leave you two for more time together. But do follow us soon.” Jun said and walked away, joining the rest of OCKRA’s members and their staffs.

Wonwoo turned to Mingyu as they stood up. “Mingyu...”

“You’re being extra clingy this time.” Mingyu commented. Wonwoo pouted.

“Because it’s our anniversary...” Mingyu pulled Wonwoo for a hug.

“I promise you we will celebrate after you’re back, didn’t I?” Wonwoo nodded. “So don’t be sad anymore okay? The days will go passed quickly, and we will meet each other soon.” Wonwoo hugged Mingyu tighter.

“I’m going to miss you so much.”

“Me too, love.” Mingyu released the hold and gave a soft kiss on the forehead. “I will contact you when I’m arrived in China.” Wonwoo nodded. “We will always keep in touch.”

“Yeah.” Wonwoo pulled Mingyu for a short kiss. “Love you.”

“Love you too.” Mingyu caressed Wonwoo’s face. “Now go or you will be late.” Wonwoo nodded, reluctantly stepped back. Mingyu smiled and encouraged him to move as he waved a goodbye. Wonwoo waved back and followed s who were waiting for him. He took a last glance at Mingyu before he walked away. Mingyu just smiled as he watched Wonwoo’s leaving. ‘Meet you soon.’

 

 

“Hello, Malaysia! How are you feeling right now?” Joshua said in English after they finished their second last song and now the group was giving their last speech before ending the concert with their last song which was their debut song. The roar from the fans made them smile. Soonyoung was looking at the audience seats with teary eyes, he was touched. Seokmin was grinning happily at the side with their maknae. Jun on the other hand was passing towels and waters for s. Wonwoo thanked him before giving some fanservice to the fans. He was happy for today’s concert but there’s still bitterness inside of him, about his anniversary with Mingyu of course.

“Hyung.” Wonwoo startled when Chan nudged him. He turned to the youngest member. Chan beamed. “See that?” Chan pointed to somewhere at the first floor of the hall, secretly. Wonwoo furrowed his brow and turned. Lucky that he wore his contact lens so he could see far, but then the stage light blinded him a little that he needed to shade his eyes. Wonwoo squinted his eyes to see.

Wonwoo froze and blinked few times. He didn’t hear the giggles from Jun and Chan beside him as he focused to make sure he saw things right. At the empty VIP upper level zone (their organizer didn’t open those seats to be included in their concert), there’s someone holding a LED banner not that big but the colour made Wonwoo could read it easily and thus he kinda recognized that silhouette even from far.

‘You’ve worked hard, baby.’

Wonwoo read the word on the banner. The guy took it down when he noticed Wonwoo read it and put up a tablet. Some words flashed on it. Wonwoo was touched and almost cried but luckily he remembered he’s on stage at the moment.

‘Happy anniversary, my prince.’

“Don’t cry here on stage. You will meet him later at the backstage after we done.” Jun whispered to Wonwoo. Some fans were squealing over the closeness. Wonwoo turned to him. Jun grinned. “Oh well, he planned to surprise you and we just follow.” Wonwoo turned to look at Chan.

“Ah, if you’re wondering, yes the rest of us know. Mingyu hyung planned with all of us.” Chan said. Wonwoo hummed and turned to look at the said guy. Mingyu gave a smile and made a gesture of ‘fighting’. Wonwoo smiled back.

“Come, each one of us give last word.” Joshua said and turned to s. While Wonwoo got notice about Mingyu’s appearance at their concert, Soonyoung, Joshua and Seokmin were talking together entertaining their fans. Seokmin became the first one to give his last speech before passed to Soonyoung. Chan took his turn after that and Wonwoo was next. Everything was translated by Joshua into English.

“I’m really happy to meet all of you.” Wonwoo beamed. “To be honest, when we’re starting our concert tour we’re afraid we couldn’t fill the hall. But each place we stopped proves us wrong. You all filled up the place. I’m thankful, for your loves and everything you did for us. With that gratitude, we determined to pay you as much as you give. We promise to work harder. Thank you and I love you all.” Wonwoo said whole-heartedly as he scanned through the seats and ended up at Mingyu. After Wonwoo, Jun said his appreciation before Joshua concluded with thanks, gratitude and loves for the fans before saying goodbye as they’re performing the last song. They made a little fighting before getting into their position, giving some fanservice in the meantime.

After last song and clearing the stage, the fans shouted for encore and the group did come up on stage once again for their real last song as encore. They chose to sing their fan song while throwing to the fans some balls that have their signature on it. Finishing their encore song, their concert finally ended officially. The six guys went down the stage and walked to their waiting room, thanking everybody for their hardwork as the group walked in line. Wonwoo walked behind Joshua who was at the very front.

Wonwoo was jumpy when he found Mingyu waited in front of their preparation room. He was about to make a dramatic scene when Joshua managed to catch him first. “Don’t make a scene outside, Wonwoo.” Wonwoo blushed and kept his cool. The rest of the group chuckled while Mingyu just smiled. All of them got into the room while Wonwoo walked together with Mingyu inside.

“Mingyu.” Wonwoo whined as he pulled to hug the younger after the door closed. OCKRA’s members just shook their head and let the two have their own private time by leaving them alone in their own space. Mingyu patted Wonwoo’s back as he kissed Wonwoo’s cheek.

“Yes, baby.”

“I miss you so much.”

“Me too. I’m here right?” Wonwoo released the hug. He was about to ask when Mingyu gave pecks on his lips. Wonwoo whined and leaned back to avoid it after few pecks.

“Wait. Wait a second, how you come here?” Wonwoo asked. Mingyu chuckled.

“Of course by plane, you think I can swim here from China?” Wonwoo groaned and nudged Mingyu in annoyance. Few chuckles heard it the background as they heard Mingyu’s witty reply. Mingyu smiled as he held Wonwoo’s face. “I figure that I have time to come here if I manage to get work done earlier. So here I am, flying from China.” Wonwoo pouted.

“Aren’t you tired? Did you just arrive?”

“Two hours before your concert start. Manage to contact Junnie hyung and tell him about my appearance. I met the other too earlier.” Wonwoo turned to s.

“How did I didn’t know this?” Joshua smiled.

“Well, it’s a surprise for you so it has been a secret from you of course. Jun made it happened after he told us about Mingyu’s call.” Joshua said. “Well, are you happy now? All of us know you have been bummed about your anniversary with Mingyu.” Wonwoo blushed to Joshua’s words. The other members chuckled while Mingyu touched Wonwoo’s head.

“My adorable baby.” Wonwoo glared at Mingyu, he didn’t like that nickname. Mingyu just smiled. “You’re happy, right?” Wonwoo nodded.

“Happy anniversary, Mingyu.” Mingyu smiled and said it back to Wonwoo.

“I ask your leader permission to borrow you for a night.” Mingyu said. Wonwoo looked at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter