011

(BxB) Uncontrolled trip called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]With you, a new chapter[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“Welcome to the movie premiere and press conference of ‘Uncontrolled trip called Love 2’. We will begin our press conference and the event will continue with the premiere of the movie. Now, I welcomed the director, the author also writer of this movie and the four main casts to the stage.” The MC said excitingly and the flashes of camera began to shine the hall. The director came out with a smile, followed by the actors and lastly the writer. The MC invited them to sit along the long table to start the conference after the short photo session. “Please introduce yourself.”

“Hello to all, I’m the director of this movie, Jimmy. Thanks for attending this conference and I would like to thank the team that arranged this conference. I didn’t expect it to be big, compared to the first one.” The director said and the others on the table smiled. He gestured to the guy next to him to introduce himself.

“Hello everyone, I’m actor Choi Seungcheol who acted as Lee Heecheol in this movie.” Seungcheol passed the microphone to the guy next to him.

“Hello everyone, I’m Woozi who acted as Kim Jiseok in this movie. Please take care of me.” Jihoon gave a little smile and turned to the person next to him who already held a microphone.

“Hello everyone, I’m idol Wonwoo who played as Seo Jinwoo in this movie. Thanks for coming.” Wonwoo said.

“Hello everyone, I’m model-turned-actor Kim Mingyu who acted as Lee Minki in this movie. Please take care of me.” Mingyu gave a smile and then the female beside Mingyu introduced herself as the writer of the movie. The MC passed the question of introducing the movie to the director.

“This time is the second part of ‘Uncontrolled trip called Love’. It is an epilogue to the first instalment. This movie is adapted from the online story with the same name. Many fans requested us to continue after the first movie is out, wanting more of the story and continue as new chapters of the story had been released. When we’re done with the first filming, the story is not yet completed and as I discussed with the author, we thought the first movie could be concluded as open ending. I didn’t expect that the fans would be eager to have a sequel to the movie, thus we decided to discuss with the author again and here we’re today, finished the sequel of the movie based on the few final chapters of the story.” The director turned to the author, asking her to comment a little.

“To be honest, I have the ending for my story in my head already when the first movie is done but I think it’s enough with that ending for the movie. I was delighted to know when fans demanded a continuation for the movie as I started to upload the final chapters. When the director came to me, I’m happy to agree.” They chuckled.

“Can the writer elaborate more on the meaning of the title?” The MC asked.

“The title ‘Uncontrolled trip called Love’ was like metaphor, love is symbolized as a trip or journey that is unexpected and out of control. It was to explain of the love story between the four main characters, since they’re young until they’re older. Many events happened in their journey of love and that’s what I’m trying to imply through the title.”

“I have heard the second movie had a small title, or subtitle. Can the director tell us more?”

“The second movie didn’t follow closely the final chapters of the original story because we wanted to focus more on how the characters get back together after the accident in the first movie, more like we want to conclude the open ending. From the first movie, Jiseok and Minki were involved in an accident. Both of them survived, of course, but Minki fell into a month comma. During that time, we focused on the struggles of Heecheol trying to show his love for Jiseok, Jinwoo dealt with Minki’s health condition, Jiseok’s doubts and process of accepting a better Heecheol and lastly of how the four characters tried to make the father accepted them. As we had differences in that with the original story where we took different route of outcome for the accident scenes, the second title ‘Mending Broken Thread’ came up for the movie. But I decided to put it as a subtitle, we still call this second movie as ‘Uncontrolled trip called Love’.” The director answered.

“Now, we shall meet our actor already. Can each one of you give some words about the four main characters? Start from here.” The MC gestured to Seungcheol. Jihoon gave the microphone to Seungcheol. The elder smiled as their hand grazed. Jihoon put a poker face.

“I acted as Lee Heecheol. In the first part, he was a grumpy and bossy type. There are changes in his character in the second part where he learnt to be a better man and slowly showed his tender side.” Seungcheol paused and turned to Jihoon. He put his arm around Jihoon casually. Jihoon stiffened but managed a poker face. “Jiseok on the other hand becomes a stronger man this time, when he was timid and easily bullied type in the first part, now he learnt how to speak for himself. But one thing didn’t change, he loves Heecheol too much.” Seungcheol laughed to his comment. Jihoon just gave him a look, cracking everyone into a fit of laughter. “For me, Jinwoo didn’t really change in the movie. But he’s a great man to begin with, wise and smart. Minki matured a little through the time and I think having a younger brother like Minki is fun.” Seungcheol told Jihoon to continue.

“Jiseok... is an innocent type but I think I admire the side of him who dotted on Heecheol. Because Heecheol is so mean with him but he still likes the guy, he’s loyal. I think Heecheol was a type of the typical rich kid. It’s great that in the second part he changed. While Jinwoo, I think he’s a good guy that you would love to have as a friend or brother. Minki on the other hand was the type of friend that you could seek for when you need a spirit-lifter.”

“I have the same thought with Woozi ssi for Minki and Heecheol. And I totally admire Jinwoo’s character. On the other hand, I also can understand Jinwoo’s tendency in protecting Jiseok because in my view, Jiseok is a guy that make you feel he needs protection.” Wonwoo continued and turned to Mingyu.

“I’m happy to act as Minki to be honest because we’re similar in a way. And I agree with Wonwoo ssi about Jiseok. You couldn’t help but want to protect Jiseok I don’t know why Heecheol can’t see that. Heecheol is a typical bastard but you know not all bastard is cold-hearted, moreover a bastard in love.” Mingyu’s comments made everybody laughed. The MC asked about the similarity of themselves and the characters. Four of them commented similarly that they resembled the character to certain extent. Few more questions were thrown before the MC asked the actors to give their last words about the movie.

Seungcheol gestured Mingyu to start first. Mingyu took the microphone. “Firstly, I would like to thank everyone that involved in finishing this project. I’m really thankful for them, helping me out, taking care of us and working hard for this movie. Thanks to the director for choosing me to join this project and also for fans, thanks for your support that let us greet you with the sequel. I hope everyone like the sequel and will keep supporting this production, and I promise you I will work harder on improving myself for you all.” Mingyu finished his speech. Wonwoo took the microphone.

“As first Mingyu ssi forgot to thank someone very important, I would like to thank the author for the great story and also letting us played your story. I’m grateful that I join this project because I learn a lot from everyone. I would like to thank everyone and politely ask for everyone’s support for this movie and also our future projects.” Wonwoo kept his speech short. Jihoon was next.

“To be honest, I almost reject the offer but here I am and I don’t regret my decision. I learnt a lot while doing this project and my fans would know how this project helps me. I’m very thankful for the opportunity given to me and I also hope that this movie will go big also everyone could give supports in our individual path too. And also we tried our best to overcome our shortcomings in the first movie to give you the best performance in this sequel, I hope you will like it.” Jihoon ended his speech with a smile. He let his hand fell on Seungcheol’s thigh after passing the microphone. Not that anyone see that as it was happening under the table.

Seungcheol smiled as he started his speech. “During the time we’re doing this project, I meet many people and bonded with them. It was a pleasant time and I’m really happy joining this production. I always like and admire the director’s job, ever since I become actor I want to work with him. Now that I fulfil my wish, I feel so happy. I hope the audience would get what we’re presenting in the movie, the things we tried to tell through our acting and also the beauty of the story that our great author has wrote. I would like to thank everyone that involved in this project, without you guys we actors won’t survive. Thank you and finally, I wish everyone would support the movie also each of us.” Seungcheol ended his speech. The author took the baton to say her last word and then the director concluded also thanked his team for everything. The press conference was done and everyone was invited to watch the premiere. A staff brought the actors, director and author to their seat to watch the premiere. The pairs were seated together in couple couch at the very front seat. The hall was dimmed when the premiere were starting.

Wonwoo inched closer to Mingyu when the hall was dark. Mingyu glanced over, making out Wonwoo’s figure in the dark with the help from the projector light. “Hyung?”

“Let me be in this position while we’re watching. I kind of missed you.” Mingyu smiled and intertwined their fingers.

“I miss you too.” Mingyu whispered. After they filmed the sequel, it wasn’t right away getting into the big screen. The production team faced a problem as they tried to bring the movie into the big cinemas unlike the first one. Few times the released date was delayed and the movie was reviewed many times by the responsible organization before it was decided for them to release two versions of the movie, the public version and uncut version. During those times, four of them were busy with their own schedule. Mingyu was casted by a Japanese film production and stayed in Japan for sometimes while Wonwoo started a tour in few Asian countries. Both of them couldn’t meet much for about four months now. But that didn’t hinder their relationship as the two was still going strong.

Wonwoo played with Mingyu’s fingers as he focused on the movie. Mingyu once a while glanced at the elder, happy that they’re together currently. At times, Mingyu would cringe watching their own acting but most of the time, he was happy. Because while filming for the sequel, they acted deeply from their heart, as they’re together.

Seungcheol let his hand go around Jihoon’s small waist once the hall was darkened. Jihoon leaned closer, sharing some warmth. Unlike MinWoo couple, both of them met frequently as they lived next to each other. Seungcheol was indeed busy with his schedule, filming new drama and a fixed guest on a variety show took most of Seungcheol’s time. But the elder didn’t fail to meet Jihoon whenever he returned home; sometimes he even crashed at Jihoon’s place and rested there. Jihoon didn’t mind, he was grateful that Seungcheol made efforts to see him even though it was short. Jihoon had his own things to do; he had released a new album in which most of the songs dedicated to Seungcheol secretly. As Jihoon had the stronger voice in arranging his schedule also offers that came for him, the singer could select and match his schedule to Seungcheol. Jihoon still didn’t appear much on TV shows but he began to take up radio shows and eventually became almost-fixed guest at one of the shows he went on. They’re wisely arranging and fitting their life with each other.

“Wanna grab some chicken when we’re home?” Seungcheol asked in hushed tone after rubbing Jihoon’s arm, giving sign that he wanted some attention. Jihoon turned to Seungcheol, trying to see in the dark.

“Won’t it be too late? You need to go out early tomorrow, Cheol.” Seungcheol sighed.

“But I want to spend the night with you, babe.” Seungcheol nuzzled his nose on Jihoon’s neck. Jihoon bit his lips.

“Stop it. That tickles.”

“Chicken?”

“Fine. Watch the movie, Cheol.” Seungcheol smiled and leaned closer to Jihoon’s ears.

“I rather watch you.” Jihoon could feel his cheeks heated but lucky it was dark so no one noticed. The smaller gave a light pinch to Seungcheol as a sign for the elder to stop. Seungcheol smiled sheepishly and apologized. “I just miss you.”

“I know and I do too.” Jihoon said faintly and held Seungcheol’s hand. Seungcheol smiled happily, both of them focused on the movie again.

 

 

“Hey.” Wonwoo smiled when he heard Mingyu’s voice next to him and gave a quick kiss, unnoticeable by anyone. Mingyu sat opposite to Wonwoo, knowing that they’re outside so they needed to pay attention on their closeness. Even though they’re together, they couldn’t show it in public. Mingyu knew it will affect their career and Wonwoo was afraid of the same. But that didn’t become barrier in their relationship, both of them understood their circumstance and aware of the risk. They hoped that one day when they’re ready they could publically announce their relationship. But for now, both of them were happy like this. “Did you wait for long, hyung?” Wonwoo shook his head.

“Not really, I just arrived.” Mingyu smiled.

“How are you?”

“Good, ending the promotion soon and our boss le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter