010

(BxB) Uncontrolled trip called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Released feelings[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“Say hi to the camera.” Wonwoo turned and spotted the staff that held a familiar camera.

“Extra show?” The staff behind the camera nodded. Wonwoo nodded and smiled to the camera. “Hi, everyone. I’m Wonwoo.” Wonwoo paused when he felt an arm draped around his shoulder. He turned slightly and tried not to show his exploding feelings. He smiled to the camera. “We’re having party to celebrate the last fanmeeting.”

“Yeah, it’s sad because this is the very last thing to do and meet this group. Oh, hi everyone, Mingyu’s here.” Mingyu added with a grin. Wonwoo took Mingyu’s hand off him.

“Don’t lean to me, you’re heavy.” Mingyu pouted to Wonwoo’s words. Wonwoo was looking away.

“I guess if we manage to get the sequel later, we will meet again?” The staff commented behind the camera. Wonwoo nodded and Mingyu beamed.

“Yeah, but I enjoy my time with everyone here so it feels sad that we might cannot gather like this for a while.” Mingyu paused as he hugged Wonwoo around the shoulder again. Wonwoo startled. “Moreover, Wonwoo hyung is soon to have comeback so he will be very busy and forget me.” Mingyu said with a pout. Wonwoo blinked.

“Huh?”

“I can’t stay away from my favourite hyung.” Mingyu cooed while Wonwoo just stared at him dumbfounded. The staff cooed and called them cute couple. Wonwoo blinked while Mingyu grinned.

“We’re cute, right?” Mingyu said leaning closer to Wonwoo. Wonwoo snapped from his daze and nudged Mingyu softly.

“What’s wrong with you and aegyo? Are you drunk?” Mingyu beamed.

“Drunk of you?” Wonwoo was face-palmed and pushed away Mingyu who was laughing. The camera girl was squealing to the cuteness. “This hyung is fun to tease.”

“And this kid is very annoying.” Wonwoo retorted. Mingyu laughed and the two bickered lightly about something as the camera girl shifted the attention to the other two males.

Seungcheol was feeding Jihoon whose mind wasn’t there. Jihoon had been absent-minded since they gathered for this party. The elder spotted the camera. “What it’s for?” Seungcheol asked the staff. The staff smiled and explained to Seungcheol. The actor nodded and turned to Jihoon. “Jihoonie.” Jihoon startled when Seungcheol nudged him. The elder smiled.

“Yes?” Jihoon tried not to stutter.

“The show camera, say hi.” Jihoon turned and noticed the camera. He blinked.

“Ah, hi everyone.” Jihoon smiled. Seungcheol hummed.

“We’re at the party after the fanmeeting. It’s the last time to gather like this for a while. If we managed to do the sequel.” Seungcheol’s words made Jihoon pondered. Seungcheol continued his words. “I think there’s some fans can’t attend the fanmeeting… it’s okay, nevertheless we still love you. I guess I could say thanks once again for all your support during this time. Thanks for loving us.” Seungcheol said and hugged Jihoon one arm. Jihoon startled from his thought.

“Ah, yeah.” Seungcheol looked at Jihoon.

“Hum, say something to the fans, Ji.” Jihoon blinked.

“Ah, nothing except thank you. Thank you very much for your support, everyone.” Jihoon managed to utter while he was eyeing the arm around his shoulder. Seungcheol’s words made him thinking again. ‘Will we have time like this again after tonight?’ Jihoon looked up to Seungcheol who was commenting about food and also mentioning some staffs he was thankful for. After that, the director got up to give speech as they’re starting to finish the meal. The camera girl walked to the side to make a full shot.

“Thanks for everything and good luck with your life. Until we meet again, I promise you all I will do my best to get it worked. Thanks for staying and extending your time with this team for the fanmeeting. Cheers!” The director ended his speech and made a toast. Everyone raised their glass and cheered.

“Hyung.” Wonwoo turned when Mingyu called him. The younger smiled. “Good luck for your comeback.” Wonwoo blinked before smiling.

“Ah, oh thank you.” The glass clanked and Mingyu sipped his drink. Wonwoo watched the younger for a while before sighing inside. ‘What is this heavy feeling…?’

 

 

"Seung-" Jihoon paused. He did it again. It happened for nth time already, Jihoon lost count. Ever since the dinner party after the last fanmeeting, all of the four returned to their own life and also moved back to their own house. Jihoon didn't have much schedule ahead as his boss decided for him to write up some songs to prepare for his new album. He didn't mind the lack of schedule, in fact he loved to stay home as he felt heavy and moody these days. Jihoon didn't know why, or actually he was running away from the truth he realized but couldn't acknowledge.

He missed Seungcheol's presence in his house. The evidence was clear; he couldn't count how many times he slipped the name when he wanted something. As if Seungcheol was still living with him.

The week they stayed together, Seungcheol had pampered him too much. Always asking him if he wanted something and Jihoon got used to it as he would absent-mindedly ask Seungcheol to grab stuff for him when he's lazy to move. Seungcheol didn't mind and somehow Jihoon unconsciously developed the habit even until now. He didn't register the elder didn't live there anymore but in the next unit now. Even though it had been three days, Jihoon still forgot about the reality.

The small guy sighed as he got up, getting the water for him. "What's wrong with me?" Jihoon circled his finger on the mug, thinking. He scanned through his apartment and the feeling of emptiness ate him up. It felt empty and cold. Jihoon shook his head. "You're weird, Lee Jihoon. You really are." Jihoon bit his lips, refilling his mug and settled on the chair at the dining table. He took out his phone, scrolling over some entertainment news to keep his mind occupied. He didn't have the mood to produce a song so he took a break.

Jihoon came across news about OCKRA's fixed comeback date. He smiled lightly and hoped for their success. He scrolled over the news, reading the details out of curiosity before moving into other news. Jihoon paused when he came across a pann article about his movie. He opened the link and read through till the comments section.

-Woozi oppa looks different! I think Jiseok is the real Woozi oppa

-MinWoo couple is the sweetest. Just see their interaction!

-Seungcheol oppa is the best. I really want to date him!

-OCKRA is having a comeback soon. Please give Wonwoo your love!

-I think this movie helps to open public mind. But sadly, it's not openly accepted yet. I praise production team because they're willing to produce this story. CheolJi, MinWoo pair is the best!

-I'm Seungcheol oppa fans for so long and I think this movie give him even more opportunities ahead. Seungcheol oppa, fighting!

-I really hope to see Woozi oppa more on TV, be it shows or whatever. We need more of his real self

Jihoon paused at the last comment. 'Real self?' He pondered. Jihoon didn't go much on TV shows because he was uncomfortable with it, more like because he's shy. He personally asked his boss not to send him to such shows because he will be awkward. That's why the image manager in his agency created a 'cold-and-mysterious' Woozi for him to attract people. It worked, people attracted and he strengthened it with his music and singing talent. Since he started joining the movie, he gained a little confident and skill to go through interviews and shows. Jihoon was surprised but glad because he knew someday, he needed to improve and stopped being too shy and awkward.

Those thought brought him to Seungcheol. He knew and he admitted Seungcheol played a big role in his changes. The elder helped him a lot to improve and now he could communicate better with his fans. He was thankful to Seungcheol.

His phone notification sound startled him. Jihoon took a look and there's message from Mingyu in their group chat. Now that Jihoon realized, it had been silence since the party. No wonder Jihoon missed them, or exactly his neighbour.

Mingyu: Hyung deul~ what are you doing? It had been a while. *smiley emoticon*

Mingyu: Is everybody busy? I just miss you all.

Wonwoo: In practice.

Mingyu: Oh, good luck Wonwoo hyung! I read the news, will wait for your comeback!

Mingyu: Right, I have news. Got so many modelling offer since the movie is a success.
But recently, I secure a supporting cast for a drama *peace sign*

Jihoon: Oh, congrats Mingyu. *smiley*

Mingyu: Jihoon hyung! Thank you! What are you doing?

Jihoon: Stay home for the rest of the week, my boss told me to produce some songs
while I have no schedule.

Mingyu: Now, I remember. Hyung rarely appeared on TV shows. What schedule
usually you have?

Jihoon: Lessons, producing songs if I'm not on promotion weeks. MV and jacket filming,
go to music shows, mini fanmeeting after that, few necessary interviews.

Mingyu: Sounds great even though not seeing hyung on variety shows.

Mingyu: Hm, Seungcheol hyung is not here at all.

Jihoon: You're free today, Mingyu?

Jihoon: Hyung's busy maybe.

Mingyu: I got practice in the night. The role I got need a bit of action so I started
to attend action practice.

Mingyu: Yeah, I guess. Because Seungcheol hyung is an actor, so he got many offers after
the movie is successful. Latest news, hyung got love calls from two productions.
Congrats hyung!

Jihoon stared at the reply. 'He must be so busy then...'

Jihoon: Good luck for practice Mingyu. You too Wonwoo, if you're reading.
Congrats to hyung too. I need to go for a while. Bye Mingyu, talk to you again.

Jihoon placed his phone on the table and walked to his studio. He suddenly hit with a feeling and he figured it was time to write a song.

 

 

"Wonwoo? Are you okay?" Joshua asked when he noticed Wonwoo wasn't really focusing on their practice. Wonwoo nodded.

"I'm fine... sorry for messing up." Joshua looked at Wonwoo.

"You look down these few days to be honest. I didn't say anything previously but today you looked even worse affecting your performance."

"I'm sorry." Joshua exhaled and turned to the rest. "Let's take five." They nodded. Jun walked towards Wonwoo and patted the back.

"What's up man?"

"I don't know." Jun hummed.

"You can talk whatever. Ramble it out Wonwoo, because I know you need it." Wonwoo exhaled.

"I don't know." Jun looked at Wonwoo worriedly before turning to find Joshua.

"Hyung, can we take a longer break? Wonwoo and I need some fresh air." Jun said. Joshua glanced at him then Wonwoo before looking at the time.

"Manager hyung might come checking on us in an hour. Be back before that, don't go too far." Jun nodded to Joshua's instruction and pulled Wonwoo to go out. The other three members just watched the two best friends left.

"Something is not right with Wonwoo hyung." Chan commented. Soonyoung nodded to maknae's word.

"Yeah, something is off."

"Let's continue with just us in 3 minutes." Joshua said and they nodded to that.

Outside the practice room, Jun was leading Wonwoo to the rooftop. Wonwoo didn't protest, he somehow thought maybe he needed some air. The two stayed at the rail and stared at the dark night, illuminated by the scattered street light. It was almost midnight, most of the building nearby already pitched black. Jun turned to Wonwoo. "So, just pour out. Anything. I will just listen silently until you're done." Wonwoo looked at Jun as the other male spoke. He took a breath and stared at the dark sky.

"I don't know. It's just I'm feeling empty? I don't even know how to describe. Feeling like you don't have the spirit to do your daily activity, as if something is not right. Something isn't in its place and I'm feeling anxious about it. I don't even know what it is." Wonwoo bit his lips. "When we're practicing, my head was everywhere. At times, I stopped at the thought of the filming set."

"The movie?" Jun asked when Wonwoo paused for too long, as if he was thinking. Wonwoo nodded, taking another breath as he continued.

"Those time of filming, then the movie promotion. Going into the extra shows and fanmeeting... I reminisced everything on and on. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter