003

(BxB) Uncontrolled trip called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Become closer[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Heecheol pressed his two hands firm on each side of Jiseok. The small boy looked everywhere but the elder’s face. “Where did you go?” The timid boy looked down with scared face. Heecheol snorted. “Jiseok, answer me. Didn’t I tell you to wait me at the rooftop? Where did you go?”

“I- I- A classmate ask me to get the homework to the teacher. And I help the teacher with something… I’m sorry. I didn’t know the recess-” Heecheol clicked his tongue leaning closer. Jiseok bit his lips looking away. His heart stuttered to the sudden closeness.

“Better never be so kind. If they force you, just tell them that they need to ask me first if they’re using you. Remember. You’re my forever sidekick.” Heecheol’s voice sounded angry. “Understand?” Jiseok nodded. He knew lying was better than saying the truth. If Jiseok told Heecheol that Jonghoon bullied him again, he was so sure that Heecheol will beat Jonghoon to death.

“Yes, yes Heecheol hyung.” Jiseok squeaked nervously.

“Cut.” Jihoon shifted uncomfortably and Seungcheol quickly moved away. Muttering a low sorry, Jihoon shook his head. The director arrived beside the two. “Woozi ssi, I need you to fix your face a little. Try to put yourself into Jiseok’s shoes okay? Think as him.” Jihoon just nodded. The director gave three minutes break as he let the makeup got fixed and also the actors to get their focus again.

“Are you okay, Jihoon?” Seungcheol asked. Jihoon looked at the elder.

“Still fine.” Jihoon closed his eyes as the makeup staff asked that. “I’m still feeling the character.”

“You will be fine. Well, you improved anyway.” Seungcheol commented. Jihoon peeked one eye.

“Credit that improvement to you.” Jihoon smiled. Seungcheol chuckled shyly.

“Stop that. I didn’t do much.” Seungcheol grinned. He took the water from a staff. Jihoon was done with his makeup fixing. The actor gave the water to Jihoon. The singer nodded and gulped down. The director yelled to get everybody back on business and the pair exchanged a good luck.

On the other hand, Wonwoo just arrived at the filming set. Mingyu saw him and greeted the elder. “Hey, you’re early?” Wonwoo said to Mingyu. Mingyu grinned.

“Eum, I just leave too early I guess. I anticipate traffic but nah, nothing.” Wonwoo chuckled. Mingyu’s heart fluttered to the deep low laugh and the way the nose crinkled a little.

“Ah, are they still filming?” Mingyu nodded.

“It’s going to take a while. I think our director had mood swing today. He wanted everything to be perfect.” Mingyu whispered. Wonwoo nodded lightly.

“We need to work hard… I guess.” Mingyu nodded.

“Fighting. Ah, hyung, you should fix your makeup or change cloth?” Wonwoo formed an O and nodded. He walked away to find the stylist and Mingyu watched the step.

‘Ugh, can’t you be less nervous?’ Mingyu sighed in his deepest hard. ‘Wonwoo hyung needs to stop being so gorgeous, for the sake of my heart I guess.’

 

 

Minki beamed as he hugged Jinwoo’s arm. “Thank you! Ah, I’m so thankful god sent you to me.” Jinwoo just chuckled and pushed Minki’s forehead with his forefinger. Minki pouted.

“Says the genius who skipped a grade. Do your work than spurt weird stuff, you brat.” Minki clicked his tongue and released Jinwoo’s arm. Jinwoo was back on his Maths homework. Minki was struggling with his English work and Jinwoo helped him, which made Minki was so happy. Jinwoo felt a stare and looked up from his book. He found Minki’s stare and he felt a flutter. Jinwoo tried not to blush and shoved Minki’s face from looking at him. “Do your work.”

“Hyung.” Jinwoo groaned and asked ‘what’. “Did ever someone say you have the prettiest eyes in the world?” Jinwoo felt a thump; he quickly masked his real feeling. He playfully squeezed Minki’s face in annoyance.

“What nonsense is that? Do your work.”

“But I’m sincere Wonwoo hyung-”

“Oops.” / “Cut.” Wonwoo looked at Mingyu. Mingyu grinned.

“Sorry.”

“Don’t get the name confused again, Mingyu ssi.” The director said. Mingyu again apologized. Wonwoo was still looking at him.

“Hyung?” Mingyu called when Wonwoo was still in daze.

“Huh?”

“We’re starting. From your line before my NG just now.” Wonwoo just nodded and adjusted himself back to the character. He needed to stop thinking and he hoped whatever mess in his head, it wasn’t that big.

Seungcheol and Jihoon were looking at the monitor, enjoying a little time watching Mingyu and Wonwoo’s acting. “He’s going so fine. I think he had talent in acting.” Jihoon heard Seungcheol’s comment. He didn’t catch that as he was busy on his phone at the moment.

“Who?”

“Wonwoo.” Jihoon hummed and nodded. He typed something on his phone. Seungcheol peeked over as he noticed Jihoon was occupied. “Girlfriend?” Jihoon jumped.

“What?” Seungcheol gave a teasing smile, but not really reaching his eyes.

“You look so contented by looking at your phone. I thought you’re texting with your girlfriend.” Jihoon shook his head.

“No, I’m texting my sister.” Seungcheol nodded.

“Younger?”

“Yeah, my baby sister.” Seungcheol hummed.

“Come to think, we miss out about family the time we talked.” Seungcheol tapped his chin. “How many siblings you have? What your parents do?”

“Two, older and younger sister.” Jihoon paused. “My mom is a florist. My dad is a retired salaryman.” Seungcheol nodded. “You?”

“Maknae of three sons. Both of my parents are now retired. My eldest brother is a lawyer and the other one is just a normal office worker. They’re already married.” Jihoon formed an O.

“Have child?” Seungcheol shook his head.

“No yet. I’m waiting for it too.” Jihoon hummed.

“I bet you like kids.” Seungcheol grinned.

“I like kids a lot.” Seungcheol said excitedly. Jihoon looked at him before chuckling. Seungcheol raised his brow. “Why?”

“You’re excited. I think you’re going to be a good dad.” Jihoon commented. Seungcheol stared at Jihoon for a while. His stomach made a flip flop to the comment and Jihoon’s hearty chuckle. A smile crept on his lips unknowingly.

 

 

“Coffee?” Seungcheol asked as he wore his coat. The three looked at him. Mingyu nodded, announcing that he needed some help for the next scene that will be filmed in the evening tomorrow.

“I have meeting with my boss. Sorry.” Jihoon said and they nodded. Wonwoo confirmed that he will join and Jihoon left first with his manager. As Wonwoo’s manager already arrived, the other two hopped on with him to the nearest café.

“Three iced Americano.” Seungcheol made the order as the other two took a place to sit. The actor walked to the table where the two were sitting with the buzzer in his hand. He noticed few girls were at the table talking to Wonwoo. Mingyu was sitting across them, looking awkward. Seungcheol took place beside Mingyu. “Fans?”

“Yeah, he’s famous.” Mingyu whispered to Seungcheol. One of the girls turned when she felt a new presence. She gasped as she pointed to Seungcheol.

“Oh! Lee Chansik!” Seungcheol blinked to the sudden call and looked at her. The other girls also turned and slowly recognized Seungcheol. “You… you’re that guy.” Seungcheol rubbed his nape.

“Um, yeah. I’m Dreamer’s second hero, Lee Chansik.” Few of the girls squealed.

“Oh my god, you’re friend with Wonwoo oppa?” One girl asked.

“Ah, we’re working together. There’s a movie in filming and we’re the casts.” Seungcheol explained and pointed to three of them. Wonwoo just smiled nodding. Seungcheol gestured to Mingyu introduced himself.

“Ah, I’m model Kim Mingyu, also one of the casts.” Mingyu smiled. The girls smiled back.

“What is the movie, oppa?” The girl turned to Wonwoo. Wonwoo blinked.

“Oh… erm, it’s still-”

“You girls can search it on Naver.” Seungcheol saved the day. They weren’t supposed to tell it openly, about the movie as the production team thought it will better if they started the public promotion after the filming is done. “We can’t tell much of it yet, because it’s just started filming.” The girls nodded in understanding.

“Okay. But can we get your signature too?” Seungcheol nodded.

“I enjoy Dreamer so much because of you. You’re so handsome and adorable in Dreamer. I’m rooting for you to end up with Haera.” Seungcheol chuckled.

“Eyy, Kangjoon sunbaenim is much better than me.” Seungcheol said politely as he received the paper to sign for the girl. “What’s your name?” Seungcheol casually treated the girls with manner. After a time of photo, the girls left them to have their own privacy.

“You’re famous too, hyung.” Mingyu commented. Seungcheol chuckled.

“It’s a recent drama… well, I’m thankful to that drama when now people know me more.” Mingyu nodded. He watched that drama too and he could tell it was a success. Seungcheol turned to Wonwoo. “You seemed reluctant to say about the movie. Is it your company telling you that?” Wonwoo rubbed his nape. Noticing the gesture, Seungcheol was sure Wonwoo’s company was having a conflicting opinion in letting their idol starred in a boys’ love movie.

“Sort of. Because I got a major role so they’re thinking of the image.” Seungcheol nodded in understanding. The buzzer vibrated and Mingyu offered to get it. The actor cleared his throat after Mingyu left.

“I understand. But I hope you actually enjoy the filming.” Wonwoo blinked.

“I do.” Seungcheol chuckled to the sudden urgency in the tone. Wonwoo blushed and looked down.

“That’s good enough. I’m happy to know you guys anyway. I always work with actors before so gaining few friends from different background kinda fun.” Wonwoo nodded. Mingyu came back to the table and gave the cups to them.

“Oh, yeah. Hyung. Help me with this.” Mingyu pulled out the script, getting back to the purpose they’re hanging out after the filming. Wonwoo also showed interest and at times asked about things he wanted to know. Seungcheol kindly taught them and the night was spent like that until it’s very late.

When Seungcheol on the way back home, he noticed there’s a moving-house truck in front of his place. Seungcheol wrinkled when he glanced over his wristwatch. “Who is moving in such time? It’s almost 2 in the morning.” Seungcheol tried to look over the new tenant but just saw the workers. He shrugged and entered the foyer walking towards the elevator. He pushed the up button and waited for it to come down.

“Oh.” Seungcheol startled when he saw the person in the elevator.

“Seungcheol hyung?”

“What are you doing here, Jihoon?” Jihoon stepped out from the elevator.

“Eum. I moved here… my previous place got a little problem and we’re asked to find a new place. I got the news a little late and had to move at this time as the last day to move is yesterday. Luckily my boss helped to find place and yeah, I ended up here.” Jihoon looked at Seungcheol. “Is this your place?” Seungcheol nodded.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter