002

(BxB) Uncontrolled trip called Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The start[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]“I need you to stare at Seungcheol ssi as we zoom in. Then, Mingyu ssi will knock the door and made a mess to wake up them with Wonwoo ssi trailed behind, okay?” The director said, explaining to them the first scene they’re going to do.

It’s finally the first day of filming and they have three scenes to be done that day – all involved only the main casts. They’re started to film on when the four casts already attended high school and showed the bits of their life and how the relationship progressed from siblings-like into something more. Even though the four weren’t even close, they tried their best to act accordingly to the character while they’re practicing earlier on.

Jihoon looked uneasy as he sat on the bed. His partner, Seungcheol was letting the stylist fixed his hair. Mingyu still didn’t know how to talk with his crush, and Wonwoo being the guy that takes time to warm up to new people stayed silent. The director called them to get ready after he checked the camera. The stylist nodded and stepped back. Seungcheol sat on the same bed and Jihoon stiffened. “Okay, lie down. You will open your eyes and stare after I give a cue, okay Woozi ssi?” Jihoon nodded stiffly.

“Hey, are you okay?” Seungcheol asked when he noticed how stiff his partner beside him. He probed his arm to look at the small guy who was still not lying on the bed. Jihoon gulped and nodded.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Jihoon took a breath. Come on Jihoon, you can do this.

Seungcheol lied on his back when Jihoon moved to lie down. There’s a space in between them and the director frowned. “Guys, I need you to hug in the sleep you know? Seungcheol ssi, be the big spoon and get closer. Daringly put your arms around Woozi ssi.” Seungcheol nodded and scooted closer. He could feel Jihoon went stiff once his arms were around the small figure.

“Woozi ssi?” Jihoon let out a breath.

“. I hate this.” Jihoon cursed under his breath. Seungcheol looked at him. The smaller just noticed how close they’re and he felt uncomfortable. Jihoon shot back and sat up. All the people there startled. “Can I go to the washroom first? I need a relief, maybe I’m too nervous.” Jihoon said with a crooked smile and embarrassed face. The staffs chuckled and the director nodded, letting Jihoon go. Jihoon didn’t really care about the chuckles and just ran out. Sensing something is not right, Seungcheol also got up to follow Jihoon.

Jihoon groaned as he washed his hand. He wanted to wash his face but he remembered he wore makeup; it will be rude if he washed it away. The stylist would need to do that again. Jihoon stared at his reflection. “. . I should firmly reject this when that old man brought it up. Ugh, now it’s not yet started. How to survive, ugh?”

“Woozi ssi?” Jihoon flinched in great surprise to hear a voice behind him. He saw his partner. “Are you okay thou?”

“I’m fine. I’m sorry. I can’t concentrate.” Jihoon tried to lie. But Seungcheol didn’t buy it. He kept staring at Jihoon through the reflection and Jihoon felt uneasy. He looked down, avoiding the intense gaze.

“You’re not fine.” Seungcheol commented. “Hey, I know we barely know each other but we’re working together so at least we should be friends. Would you mind to share what made you can’t concentrate or uncomfortable as I see you’re stiffened? At least I can help you too if I know.” Jihoon bit his lips.

Seungcheol waited Jihoon to say something. He didn’t want to push the younger but he noticed the singer was contemplating to tell. Awkwardly, Jihoon looked up and their eyes met through the reflection. “I was forced to this movie by my boss who is a good friend to the director. I- I’m homophobic.” Seungcheol blinked.

“Oh.” That’s the only thing Seungcheol could comprehend after listening to Jihoon’s word. “That’s why…”

“I’m very sorry, Seungcheol ssi.” Seungcheol shook his head.

“It’s okay, I understand. Not all people comfortable with this gay stuff.” Seungcheol rubbed his nape. “How about we become friends? You can just be comfortable with me… I think it helps? At least, you just try to take every act we need to do as an act from a friend.” Seungcheol gave suggestion. “For now, we need to do simple act like hugs and hold hands. Maybe, just insert some girls’ image in your head while acting.”

Jihoon turned to Seungcheol. “Is it what you do? Because you don’t look uncomfortable.” Seungcheol blinked when his eyes met the real orbs before him, no more reflection. Those soft eyes caught him off guard. Seungcheol cleared his throat and nodded.

“Sometimes, it’s from my experience. Well, at times it’s hard to put the correct feelings at some scene moreover if you’re acting with someone you know. Like in my second drama, I need to act as a couple with my ex-girlfriend in college. We ended in a bad note previously and then get those roles, kinda hard to act lovey-dovey after what happened. So I kinda pretend like she’s some other girl I like and it helped me a bit to get into the character.” Jihoon nodded.

“You’re an experienced actor.” Seungcheol smiled.

“Thanks for the compliment. Don’t worry; I will try to help you. We’re together in this.” Jihoon looked up to Seungcheol. He smiled lightly but that made Seungcheol’s heart thumped. What the hell- but that smile is so sweet… ugh, what happened to you, Choi Seungcheol?

“Thank you so much.” Jihoon held out his hand. “Friends?”

“Friends. Call me hyung.” Jihoon nodded after the handshake. Seungcheol said that they should get back to the scene to start the filming. Jihoon followed after Seungcheol. He felt a bit lighter after talking with the actor. Jihoon hoped he won’t make others angry with him.

“I’m very sorry.” Jihoon said, bowing to everybody when they’re back to the bedroom where the first scene will be filmed. The director just nodded and dismissed him to get started. Jihoon walked to the bed and bit his lips. Seungcheol noticed and patted his back before sitting.

“It’s okay. Come on.” Jihoon took a breath. With the little ease he got from Seungcheol and the talks earlier, Jihoon easily lay down beside Seungcheol. The actor moved carefully to close the distance. Jihoon stiffened a bit but fell in ease when Seungcheol patted his arm. They got into the correct position.

“Okay, we’re starting for real. Close your eyes, open it after my cue and stare him until I said cut or do more stuff when I cue. Okay Woozi ssi?” Jihoon nodded lightly. Seungcheol gave an assurance smile before closing his eyes, setting his face into a calm one like he was sleeping. Jihoon noticed Seungcheol got relaxed in just some seconds and he was fascinated. The actor was indeed a great actor, Jihoon claimed in his heart. Feeling at ease, he overcame his inner conflicts due to his homophobic instinct and closed his eyes. The director shouted action.

It was a new morning where they will begin the new semester of their last year in the high school. The sun shone brightly through the curtain when Jiseok stirred from his sleep. He opened his eyes slowly and found a very familiar face before his eyes. He felt the heavy arm on his waist. He could feel the breeze of steady breathing from the sharp nose of the owner of the arm. Jiseok brought his eyes up, meeting the long eyelashes and closed eyes. He smiled softly, capturing every detail he could find on the face he grew to love. He moved slightly, stopping for a while to check whether the other wake up to it or not even though he knew the other slept like a log. He moved closer, face snuggling into the crook of the neck-

“Cut. Let’s do it again. Woozi ssi, bring out the admiration and love on your face.” The director said. Jihoon moved backward, awkwardly looking away. Seungcheol smiled.

“You will do fine. Trust me.” Seungcheol said. Jihoon looked at him and nodded. He took a breath when the director started the counting again and Jihoon braced himself to do the same acting again.

The director kept calling ‘cut’ as he’s not satisfied with Jihoon’s expression. After the 8th take, the director decided to just choose the best in the eight takes they got. Jihoon apologized for his shortcomings but Seungcheol helped to explain, reminding them all that Jihoon wasn’t an experienced actor to quickly pick up the feel. The director agreed to that and decided that they will do five takes for each planned angle for this simple scene.

“I’m very sorry.” Jihoon bowed to Mingyu and Wonwoo who were waiting for their turn. As the staring scene wasn’t done yet, Mingyu and Wonwoo’s part also wasn’t yet to go.

“It’s okay. I understand your feeling, Woozi ssi.” Mingyu said and Wonwoo nodded. Jihoon apologized again and thanked them for understanding. Jihoon went back to the bed as they’re going to do the last take before moving on the second scene where Mingyu and Wonwoo will enter the room.

Jiseok moved closer, face snuggling into the crook of the neck. The sleeping guy moved a bit, just to hug Jiseok tightly. Jiseok felt his heart stuttered and small smiles formed on his lips. He almost swayed back to dreamland thanks to the warmth shared from the sleeping guy. But his wish to sleep some more was interrupted by someone at the door.

The door opened widely and a jumpy tall kid walked in before diving on the bed, crushing the hugging pair on the bed. The tall kid giggled as he bounced on them. Laughter filled the room, there’s another tall kid in brown hair came to the bed and scolded the jumpy kid. “My god, Minki! You’re going to kill them, or maybe squished Jiseok to death. Get off.” The jumpy kid, Minki just giggled.

“Hyung, Heecheol hyung! Get up, we’re going to school! Jiseok hyung, wake up!” Minki yelled as he straddled both under him. Jiseok pretended to still sleeping while the other male groaned out loud and caught Minki to be pushed away.

“Damn, Minki. You’re heavy, you know that?!” Minki laughed as his half-brother got on top of him. Jiseok opened his eyes, seeing the two brothers. He rubbed his eyes and saw another guy standing beside the bed. A smile was given from the brown haired guy.

“Morning, Jiseokie.” The guy patted Jiseok’s head. Jiseok pouted but didn’t say anything.

“Morning, Jinwoo hyung.” The two turned when a shriek from Minki erupted in the room. “Should we help him, hyung?” Jinwoo sighed and shook his head before he pulled the stronger guy from the tall guy.

“Heecheol, you will kill your brother.” Jinwoo said. Heecheol huffed.

“I told you Minki, not to make me wake up in the wrong way.” Minki just laughed and Heecheol scoffed. On the other hand, Jinwoo just shook his head to the bickering brother not amused while Jiseok just giggled.

“Cut! We need to start from Seungcheol ssi took Mingyu ssi down. We need to take from other angle.” They nodded. Jihoon and Wonwoo were asked to move away as the next angle didn’t need them in the screen. The filming continued the whole day until they’re done with the third scene they needed to finish that day.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter