Surprise!

Feeling the pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for all the comments everyone!

But today Luna2moon is feeling generous which is why we are updating!

So be thankful for her kindness and we hope you enjoy the next chapter!

 

 

~~~~<3~~~~

 

 

He arrived home.

 

He knocked on the door to the room he hasn’t been to in so long. His wife, opened the door, tiredness in her eyes.

 

He said, “I am going. You can stay here, you need to learn what I have just learnt. Love should come naturally, but it never did with you. I became who I am because I didn’t know that either. I have not seen you for weeks, what are we? I am sure of only one thing, I miss my son. It has been far too long, all these years I have been mad to the wrong person, people who never loved me manipulated me, and you are one of them. Keep everything, this,” pointing at the house, “only brings bad memories.”

 

He left and sat in his car, he realised, that he had to book an hotel very quickly, he had nothing. But he felt relieved and satisfied.

 

He booked an hotel with his phone, and when he arrived there, he looked in his briefcase for a piece of paper. He marked the number on his phone and waited, he heard the other person on the other side say, “Hello?”

 

He answered, “Mr Lee here, senior.”

 

 

 

Hyukjae and Donghae were eating dinner. One of Donghae’s new inventions! Hyukjae loved everything he did. Donghae was smiling, he said, “I like when you never complain about my cooking! You must love me a lot!”

 

Hyukjae smiled at the other and said, “Because you cook with love for me.”

 

Donghae asked, “Can I ask you a favour? Something that is very important to me?”

 

Hyukjae replied, “I could do anything for you.”

 

Donghae said, “That was easy! Can you please go to the ceremony to receive your prize!”

 

Hyukjae’s face changed, it dropped, and he asked sadly, “Please Donghae… don’t make me do that… It brings back bad memories… If you love me, don’t ask me to do that.”

 

Donghae sadly said, “But you promised… I have a good feeling about this… I will go with you! If-”

 

Suddenly the phone rang, Donghae got very nervous and said, “I am going

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter