Moving in

Feeling the pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you everyone for your comments! This is a very long chapter! You really need to show me the love after this one (otherwise Panda2Koala will not let me update :'( ) She has worked very hard helping me correct my work. 

Hope you enjoy it!

~luna2moon

 

 

~~~~<3~~~~

 

 

The moving day was so easy.

 

But that is because Donghae does not own anything… there was some clothes, and a few photos from Mokpo… but that was practically it.

 

Hyukjae had two rooms in his house and it took him five seconds to put everything away. Donghae was really easy going, he cleaned here and there, cooked some ramen for them both, took Choco for walks whilst Hyukjae was away… it was great!

 

They also went for check ups at the hospital, and results showed that Donghae was recovering very well! He still sometimes feels like he cannot breath properly, but apart from that, he was feeling so much better.

 

They got into a routine so fast. Donghae is always the first person to wake up, he leaves bread in the oven whilst he takes Choco for a short walk. He has insisted on doing his own bread because it reminds him of his mum.

 

After the walks, he wakes up Hyukjae, who drags his feet around the kitchen without opening his eyes. But they open as soon as the other puts freshly baked bread in front of him. Hyukjae always smells the bread before he eats it.

 

Donghae opened the windows, and Hyukjae always complain that it is too early and too cold.

 

Choco waits for him at the door for a cuddle before he goes, but now he happily walks away to Donghae when he closes the door. A few months ago he could hear the dog crying from even downstairs, not anymore.

 

Life was so different now...

 

Donghae was like a breathe of fresh air. Everything looked nicer, everything felt warmer, everything seemed brighter. Everyday when Hyukjae arrived from work, him and Choco are playing on the floor. Choco still gets happy when she sees her owner, but nothing like before.

 

It was like, in such a short time, Choco has become in love with Donghae. Hyukjae sometimes wonders if she knows Donghae saved her life.

 

Donghae is very eccentric when he cooks. He mixes things that are unmixable. But for some random reason, it doesn’t actually taste half bad. Hyukjae’s fridge always has food now. Hyukjae felt different now when he leaves the hospital and says, “I need to go home now.” Now it actually feels like home. His furry friend loves the company too.

 

Hyukjae doesn’t own a TV, he never missed having one though. He wondered, if Donghae would like to watch TV. He ordered one through the internet, it was not a massive one, but big enough to look like a cinema for two.

 

At work, everybody has told him he look so much better, healthy and happier then ever! That was, everyone except one person. The surgeon who operated on Donghae came to sit beside him at lunch, and when he saw his lunch box, he said, “Lucky dog, nice girlfriend who prepares such a nice meal for you.”

 

Hyukjae looked at him and smiled, he said, “Donghae prepared this for me. Everyday, I have a different one!”

 

The other looked at him, and with a smirk on his face, said, “I am worried about you... I think this guy is taking you for a ride! Think about it, he is poor, he needed medical help, you are a doctor, and well… Do I need to say anything else?”

 

Hyukjae wanted to punch him.

 

But he remained calm and replied, “Don’t forget I had to beg him to come and live with me, he saved my dog and almost died… you don’t know him, Donghae is the purest human being you will ever meet. So, please... never talk about him like that again, because it hurts me...”

 

He picked up his lunch box and walked to the table where the nurses were eating their lunches. They smiled when the saw him and they were screaming when they saw his lunch box. He was so proud of Donghae.

 

One day, he was in the waiting room when he saw a woman crying alone. He could not ignore her, so he went over to her and asked her why she was so upset. She sobbed, “My son... is terminally ill... they just told me he will die... like his father from cancer… but he is the last thing I have and now... he will go to too...”

 

Hyukjae sat down next to her and said, “I am doctor, as you can see,” pointing to his uniform, “lets go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter