Reunion

Feeling the pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae is back people! *Yay!*

So in celebration of that, here is another update!

Enjoy!

 

 

~~~~<3~~~~

 

 

Donghae and Hyukjae had the longest shower ever! They had been all day out with Hyukjae’s father which meant they were feeling very unclean.

 

They then sat on the sofa in their pyjamas, eating snacks like strawberries, cream and chocolate. Donghae dropped one strawberry full of cream on his chest, his pyjama had a low cut ‘V’ on his neck, and when he tried to pick it up with the spoon, he just kept falling and going everywhere.

 

Hyukjae watched with intense eyes at the scene. He could feel something stir within him, and the other had no idea. He looks so innocent, unintentionally being so tempting and so y, making Hyukjae infuriated.

 

He wanted to teach Donghae a lesson… He wanted Donghae to feel what he was feeling… Hyukjae went closer and the strawberry from his chest.

 

After eating it, he started to off all the cream slowly around his chest.

 

His moist tongue gently and slowly cleaning off every drop of cream and more. Donghae watched with lustful eyes, his skin tingling and his blood heating up.

 

Hyukjae’s hand travelled from Donghae’s waist down to his hip, pulling him to turn towards him. Donghae gently ran his fingers through his hair as Hyukjae moved his mouth around Donghae’s firm chest. Donghae was breathing heavily, his body yearning for more.

 

Hyukjae’s hand sneaked lower, squeezing his thigh, his thumb caressing the inside, dangerously close to the small bulge building in Donghae’s pants.

 

Hyukjae’s mouth attached itself to Donghae’s , nipping at it making Donghae shiver. Hyukjae moved backwards a little to look, before he used his other hand and with his finger he picked up some cream. He rubbed it against Donghae’s , making Donghae squirm and tug at Hyukjae’s hair in pleasure.

 

Once Donghae’s was covered in cream, Hyukjae leaned close, his breath tickling Donghae, and started to it. Donghae was breathing erratically, and pushed Hyukjae’s head closer making Hyukjae on it.

 

So sweet…

 

So sugary…

 

So tasty…

 

Whilst Hyukjae was teasing Donghae, he started to tug at Donghae’s pyjama bottoms and Donghae gladly helped him take them off. Hyukjae took a peek to see the fully grown bulge in Donghae’s underwear and he grabbed it and started to massage it gently.

 

Donghae moaned, groaned and muttered Hyukjae’s name sinfully with every caress and gentle squeeze of his clothed .

 

Hyukjae pushed Donghae down on the sofa and climbed on top of him, pinning him down. He captured his lips and gave him wet and desperate kisses. His body pressed down hard on Donghae’s, rubbing himself against him, filling the other with same amount of want and desire he had for him.

 

Donghae bit his lip, in attempt to not scream, but his whole body was against him as it begged for Hyukjae’s love.

 

Hyukjae abruptly got off of Donghae, surprising him, and forcefully turned him over onto his stomach. He once again crashed his body on top of Donghae’s, not giving him a second to run away. He bit on Donghae’s neck, making him scream, and on it hungrily to soothe the sharp pain.

 

He pressed his lower parts against Donghae’s backside, making it obvious his intentions. Donghae could feel the hardness that was Hyukjae against his clothed entrance, and wanting to provoke his lover, he pressed backwards, increasing the pressure and making Hyukjae groan in pleasure.

 

Donghae smiled in victory, but was shocked when Hyukjae stopped and suddenly got off.

 

He turned to face behind him but Hyukjae with one hand, pressed down against the back of his head so he couldn’t see. Donghae couldn’t see, but could feel Hyukjae take his underwear off.

 

He then felt something wet and milky against his entrance. Hyukjae eyed Donghae’s tempting entrance with cream dripping down it, and with hungry eyes he came closer and started to and eat every drop of cream. Donghae shivered and moaned, squirming and trying to release himself from the overwhelming pleasure, but Hyukjae didn’t let him go.

 

Hyukjae his lips, satisfied with his cleansing of Donghae’s backside, which was now soaking wet and red. He rubbed his own bulge as he stared at the beauty that was Donghae’s behind. He lowered the front of his underpants so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter