Oh no Choco

Feeling the pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You show me the love! I show you the chapters!

A thank you to ehhteekaw, just7smiles, PURPLEDREAM_girl, Kleedonghae and hayanyuuki for the upvotes and everyone who commented!

Hope you enjoy the chapter!

Love you all <3

 

 

~~~~<3~~~~

 

 

Donghae was sent home, again. Even though he did not look so good, he was not bad enough to be hospitalised. All the nurses liked him and treated him very well, as well as Doctor Lee. But he was different…

 

He just too good to him, to the point he felt guilty for bothering him so much, and didn’t want to bother him any longer. His friend Ryeowook kept a close eye on him once he got back home, but he he felt his health was improving a little bit.

 

 

The days were getting warmer and Hyukjae decided to go to the park with his dog, Choco, who was more than happy to go out. Even at her old age, she was such a happy dog.

 

They got ready and went for their walk, it was a few blocks before they got to the park, where they saw a group of people outside a shop.

 

They looked panicked.

 

One of them was on the phone, multiple people were shouting to call for an ambulance. He ran over and said loudly, “I am a doctor! Please let me help!”

 

The people moved aside, and to his horror, there was a body lying on the floor.

 

And it was Donghae.

 

He looked in a very bad shape. He switched into doctor’s mode and checked for signs of life, but he had no pulse. Donghae was also not breathing, so he started doing CPR. He put his hands on his chest and started to press down in rhythm.

 

After a few minutes, he could feel a pulse again. Donghae opened his eyes slowly, before they focused on Hyukjae and he smiled.

 

“Hi Doctor Lee, What happened?”

 

Hyukjae looked down at him in exasperation, and Donghae looked around at his surroundings, “Oh no… it happened again... Don’t worry! I will be okay now!”

 

Hyukjae felt like crying, the other looked so calm, and he nearly shouted, “You just died on me for a few minutes! We need to go the hospital, right now.”

 

Donghae sit up and he asked, “Did anybody call an ambulance?”

 

They guy with the phone said, “Sorry, I forgot... I was caught in the moment… but I put your photo on Facebook!”

 

Donghae looked at the guy, confused, but then with a smile, “Thank you! I can’t afford more medical bills anyway! I am already in debt for the rest of my life!”

 

Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter