What happened at lunch?

Feeling the pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You know what to do! 

Show me the love and you will get a chapter!

Enjoy!

 

 

~~~~<3~~~~

 

 

Hyukjae’s mind was all over the place.

 

He felt compelled by the suggestion to accept, he came from a very traditional family and they just… had …

 

was nothing like he imagined it.

 

It was way better…

 

He has been in love with Donghae for a while, he was easy going and he led him to a life he has always wished for. He was always shy, he had a few crushes but he never confessed… His family destroyed his self esteem… Being homoual was the most important thing for them…

 

He became a doctor at a young age, he graduated at the top of his class, but for his family, his uality was the centre of everything.

 

They couldn’t accept it.

 

They made him feel like it was a choice.

 

They never called him, they don’t even know which city he lives in… he missed them for the first few years, but after that, he accepted the loneliness and accepted the fact that Choco was his only family.

 

But now, Donghae was here.

 

Adorable Donghae.

 

Donghae was in love with him… from all the people… he chose him.

 

His heart contracted every time he thought about it.

 

The other had half of his body on top of him, he loved Donghae, everything about him… he couldn’t imagine a single day without seeing him. He wanted the other one to get better. He wanted to get old beside Donghae. He wanted to buy a house and another dog. Donghae made everything possible.

 

He felt lucky… and a little insecure…

 

He never felt as if he was ever really attractive, and Donghae is extraordinarily good looking. Everybody had a go at him, but he still chose him. What did he see in him? He started to repeat like a mantra, I am a good person, I am a good person, that must mean something!

 

Donghae started to move around, and Hyukjae put him closer to his body. He didn’t want for Donghae to go anywhere, all his insecurities from his entire life time came all at once. Dongahe started to laugh.

 

He said, “I need to pee...”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter