Solve the puzzle

Feeling the pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you altanar for the upvote and thank you everyone who commented!

Great news! Apart from this update, luna2moon has started writing yet another story! *throws confetti* so who is going to be waiting anxiously for that one! *me me!*

The new story is called My eyes on you and is a HaeHyuk story! 

Anyway! I will no longer keep you waiting... I introduce you to... the next update!

Enjoy!

 

 

~~~~<3~~~~

 

 

The next morning, they found the owner of the hotel on the same sofa that they had left him the day before, with Choco sleeping at his feet with a cover over her.

 

Once the owner saw Donghae and Hyukjae, he said, “We had such a long walk, we arrived in the early hours of the morning and we didn’t want to wake you. She remembered all the places, and this was her favourite spot. Thank you for letting me spend some time with her.”

 

Choco woke up from her slumber and ran to Donghae. Donghae picked her up and said, “We need to go home girl… but we will come back here again.”

 

The man looked at Donghae and said, “I am sure you are not from this planet.”

 

He touched the head of Choco, and he walked away.

 

Both of them jumped in the car with Choco, and started to drive home. Once they got there, they realised that Hyukjae had been invited to a ceremony as the main guest for the young professional achievement award.

 

His speciality was immunology and from a young age, he was already an expert. Hyukjae, after reading the letter, said, “I don’t think I will go.”

 

Donghae asked, “Why not? This is for you!”

 

Hyukjae said, “I don’t want to go into details, but there would be some people attending that wouldn’t appreciate my presence there. Let’s just leave it like that okay?”

 

That afternoon, Donghae said he would take Choco for a walk, and Hyukjae decided to have a nap because he had been driving all morning. But instead, Donghae went to the hospital, hiding from Hyukjae, and went to Siwon’s office after arranging for an appointment through the phone.

 

Donghae, immediately inside the office, opened his jacket and out fell Choco. Siwon smiled and caressed Choco’s head and offered his hand to Donghae.

 

Siwon asked, “What gives me the pleasure of you visiting?”

 

Donghae answered, “I want to know why Hyukjae doesn’t want to go to the ceremony for his award.”

 

Siwon replied, “Oh! That! I knew he wouldn’t go, but I am not sure I can tell you the reason, you need to ask Hyukjae that yourself.”

 

Donghae looked disappointed and said, “I already did… but he didn’t want to tell me...”

 

They heard a knock at the door, and the surgeon who operated on Donghae came in saying, “Siwon, I need to talk to you, just five minutes.”

 

After looking at Donghae, his face became illuminated and said, “Donghae! Are you okay?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter