Coming home

Feeling the pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you everyone for the comments! Welcome new subscribers! It is now your time to show me the love!

Love you all! 

 

 

~~~~<3~~~~

 

 

 

After a few days, the doctor sent Donghae back home, but now without with millions of pills. Hyukjae was so happy to be having the other home again, so he decided to plan a nice dinner as a welcome surprise for the coming weekend. He called Ryeowook and Yesung to join them whilst Donghae was preparing all of his stuff to leave.

 

When they arrived back at Hyukjae’s place, they found Choco waiting for them at the door. Choco was so happy to see Donghae alone, she was all over him.

 

Hyukjae was very clumsy, he has never looked after anyone before, not even Choco. The irony was, he was a very good doctor, just not good at house work. Ryeowook gave him a recipe to make for Donghae, but it was too difficult… too many things going on at the same time, he felt the pressure was too much.

 

There was a few times he was close to tears… Donghae noticed and said, “Don’t worry… it is just you and me!” Hyukjae felt his heart melt by the words you and me. He always dreamed of that… This was his shot! And he felt he wasn’t doing very well… He wasn’t looking after him as he was supposed to…

 

He was useless at cooking, he was very messy, clean! But messy… He couldn’t organise anything, he felt he didn’t have anything to offer… His heart shrunk with the thought. Donghae went behind him and said, “You know why Ryeowook cooks so well? Because he told me that when he is cooking, he is thinking about how is lover is going to be eating the food… if you cook with love, whatever comes out, will be lovely!”

 

He grabbed Hyukjae’s arm from behind and said, “Look, slow and consistent, that is the way you stir the food…”

 

Hyukjae stopped breathing.

 

But this has been the closest Donghae has ever been to him, and he enjoyed every second of it.

 

Dinner took him three hours to make, it wasn’t great… but it was edible.

 

Donghae looked at the worried Hyukjae, and he stood up from his chair, went close to the other and kissed his cheek.

 

Hyukjae went boiling hot, like a volcano.

 

Donghae smiled, “That was delicious! I could taste the love!”

 

Hyukjae could not think of a single word to say, except, “T-thank you...”

 

 

 

Donghae came back to his routine, but Hyukjae asked for a week holiday because he was still a little afraid of what happened to Donghae.

 

He asked him if he would like a panic button attached to his neck to be able to contact to Hyukjae if something were to happen again.

 

Donghae frowned, “Don’t be silly! They are too expensive! I don’t need one! And I need to keep my money to pay for the medical bills...”

 

Hyukjae, without turning, shouted, “It is all sorted! You have friends in the right places!”

 

When he turned around, a brown mop was on his shoulder. Donghae was hugging him and saying, “I am so lucky… to have you… in my life… When I was a child, my imaginary friend use to keep telling me to never give up, because someone was waiting for me…”

 

 

 

The weekend arrived sooner than they could have thought, and the guests came right on cue.

Yesung and Hyukjae were in charge of setting up the table, whilst Ryeowook went to the dinner Hyukjae cooked and fixed a few things.

 

He was a perfectionist!

 

Hyukjae was glancing at Donghae once every few seconds, and then he heard a small voice next to him say, “You need to tell him man, he needs to know… it is only fair... he is different with you... I have seen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter