Breakfast in bed

Feeling the pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you Yasikyu and Noelle_eunhae for the upvotes and thank you everyone who commented!

Donghae is finally out! So happy Hyukjae went to see him! Our angel is with his love! Yay!

So to celebrate this glorious event we have written another chapter!

Enjoy my lovelies! Hopefully this will clear a few things for you all!

 

 

~~~~<3~~~~

 

 

Donghae and Hyukjae were sleeping, when they received an email. Hyukjae woke up and checked the email to find it was from his father. He opened it to read it,

 

“Son,

 

I just wanted to email you to let you know, that you don’t have to worry. I have found a place to live. I will find my peace here.

 

Tell Donghae thank you, as I followed his advice. She did wait for me. I know you are probably confused as to what I am talking about, so I need to explain to you what happened, starting from the beginning.

 

When I was a student, I met another student nurse. We were in love. She was my first love, nothing could come between us, except my stupid ambition. She was a country girl, she never liked the cities, she struggled at university because she was so shy and she missed her home town. She wasn’t very independent, she was always with me, otherwise she was alone. My parents didn’t like her, but I did.

 

But once again, I was a coward.

 

We stayed together all throughout university, but when it was time to do my masters, she decided to start working as a nurse in her own town. I told her that I would go back to her once I finished, but my parents introduced me to so many girls, that were the same class as I was, they knew how to behave in public places, they were independent, my parents liked them… it was easy. They didn’t ask anything of me except social position. I got engaged. But I refused to tell my only love. I couldn’t. I knew inside that I still loved her, but I didn’t have the courage to fight for her.

 

After I got married, my parents asked for a grandchild, and I also was dying to have children. My wife wasn’t very maternal, and she said that she was not ready, but we still tried. After a year, we found out she could not get pregnant. She wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter