Call Choco

Feeling the pain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you to honeydee8699 for the upvote and thank you everyone who commented!

You know what to do! Show me the love!

 

 

~~~~<3~~~~

 

 

 

It had been two days, and Donghae was still in a coma, but Hyukjae still hung around, even though it was his days off.

 

They even allowed him to come in with Choco, his dog.

 

When Choco saw Donghae, he ran to him at the speed of light, like he has known Donghae since ever. Hyukjae picked up Choco in his arms and said, “Do you want to say hello to Donghae? He saved your life!”

 

Choco was struggling in his arms, and then started to Donghae’s hand, whilst whimpering. Hyukjae looked at the heart monitor and realised that it was affecting Donghae. He put Choco on the floor, but Choco was going crazy. He was jumping, and trying to reach Donghae.

 

When Choco realised he wasn’t allowed to go to Donghae, he started to bark. Hyukjae warned him, “I will have to take you out if you don’t stop, otherwise the staff will.” Choco didn’t stop and Hyukjae picked him up and the dog jumped from his arms straight onto Donghae’s bed, landing at Donghae’s legs.

 

In the speed of light, he went straight to Donghae’s face, and started to all over his face. Huyjae was terrified and he try to get choco back, but whe he looed at Donghae the other was smiling and he ask “What happen to choco? Hyukja wanrt it to cry.

 

Donghae woke up.

 

Like nothing happened.

 

Hyukjae said, “I am so sorry… I don’t know what happened to Choco…”
 

Donghae smiled at Choco and said, “I think he was calling me, animals like me. They always react to my presence. My mum used to say to trust somebody who animals like, always.”

 

Hyukjae picked up Choco, but she seemed to calm down since Donghae has woken up. Hyukjae came closer to Donghae and said, “I am so sorry… for what happened to you… this is my fault… because of Choco… and my carelessness… you are here… you really got hurt this time… and frankly, I feel devastated… It will take you a long time to recover this time, because of the damage that happened in your left lung.”

 

Donghae tried to sit up, but he cried out in pain.

 

Hyukjae ran outside, and he came back alone. He helped Donghae to sit up, but they could hear Choco howling, and Donghae said, “Don’t leave her alone… I will be okay...”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter