The First ‘Applicants’ Group

o.♥.o my TEN brothers o.♥.o
Sunhi enters your room, bring a brown envelope and sit beside you on your bed. Then you take it from her hand. “From that Ajuhssi.” She explains. Suddenly, you think about that man who came up this morning with a shockingly news. Your heart was like getting pop out from your ribs when you hear that.

“Gomawo..” you say, and she wait for you to open it. “What?” she points the envelope with her chin, “Uh-uh” you shake your head and point the exit way, ask her away, “Just go.” She pouts, and makes a puppy dog eyes to you, “Useless.” You answer coldly, and she gets out with muttering all the way to the door. You only can shake your head, impressed.

You sigh, and try to open the envelope,” I have 10 brothers in a day?” you mumbled, while re-open the page one by one. 4 bounds of papers are remains the child of each wife, “Dad, you’re the craziest man in the entire world. How could you make all of these children?!”

You took one of the bounds.

~Your P.O.V~

I open the first page, means the first wife. Err, I think 2nd wife after my Umma. Her name is Jung Hyeorin, “Hum.. I think that I’ve met this woman before.. Let see…” I keep a close watch on her photo, and knit my brows. Suddenly, I remember someone, “HYEORIN AHJUMMA!” I peak. She was my neighbor!!! So, her children are my dad’s too… Oh Godness!!

My eyes looking at the pages rapidly, “The child.. the child…” I keep mumbling, looking for the children’s biography. I find it!!

The first child, Jung Yunho. “Erhh, I don’t know if I know him..” I mumble, when see his photo. The subtitle is: after working. [http://img.tamtay.vn/files/photo2/2009/5/3/15/358961/49fd541b_17397326_45155200200811071238503596656500446_033.jpg ]“Ridiculous.”

Then read the other part, “He was born on 6th February 1986.. His hobby is… Dancing… His occupation… MODEL?!” My eyes got very big, just like a goldfish. “Am I stupid to allow him to stay here?!”

Other paragraph, “He is caring and wise, because he is the one who supply his brothers. After his mother dead, he became a model of advertisements on TV and Magazine, but his money can’t supply much. He did a double job as a Boxer.”

My hearts melt. He is such a good person, “I’ll accept him.”

I see the next page, and find the name of “Jung Changmin..” I see the photo, subtitled: happy smile for the first rank, [http://www.allkpop.com.lg1x1.simplecdn.net/wp-content/uploads/old/2008_news_rumors/111608_Changmin1.jpg] he must be Yunho’s dongsaeng.

“Born on… 18th February 1988.. Hobby, study and read. Wow, He’s must be very smart [as seen on the picture, keke~]!! Occupation… The student of Chemistry Faculty at… SEOUL UNIVERSITY?!! Bwooh! That’s why Yunho is lack of money!” I shout, remember of that reach number 15th for the most expensive university in entire Asia, “He really needs help. I’ll accept him also..”

Finally I assure myself to accept him without read any adding.

But, “Jung Minho… the youngest.” I look at the picture, seems very.. CUTE! OH GOD! The subtitle: Mr. Shy [http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_7K7tWKCmvlU/SXH3M5V1unI/AAAAAAAAALg/ZmSTXgilyak/s320/Choi+Minho.jpg ] “I have to accept him!! YAAY!! Cute boy alert!”

I jump my happily until my bed is shaking. Okay, I have to read the biography, “Born on 19th December 1991..” I sigh disappointedly, “He is dongsaeng for me..”

My eyes read the next part, “His hobby is, smiling. What a kind of hobby is that? Yah Ahjussi, are you pabo?” I mutter by myself, “Occupation, yeah I know. He must be a student..”

“This man is very shy person, but he got so many fans in his school because his coldness. He’s not act cold, but he is very shy. His smile is proving how he resists seeing the opposite. He just let go with his smile.” I raise one of my eyebrows, while repeating read that part. “This family is very well mannered. I’ll accept them all.” I just put it on the envelope, without see the other application. I’m tired of reading that much.

~end of Your P.O.V~

“Uuuffhhh…” you stretch your arms to front, stretch it to right and left. Then, you fix your pillow, and put your head on it.

Blink. Blink.

Your eyes can’t close properly. The ceiling seems more interesting. It’s showing you your imagination about your new brother. Will it be very nice, or annoying? Remember that you never feel how the feeling of having a sibling.

“Taeyeon unnie..” you remember someone. But you shake your head. “Ah! I don’t have to remember that name!”

You just turn your body to right to turn off the reading lights on the table. And, you are going to close your eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Second chapter here!!
Sorry for making you wait for so long. Something will reveal in some next chapter!!

Anyway, the new reader please read : http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/achungg_maniacs/
My first fic there! You can read if you want! Thanks!!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Replies~:

@Baby Panda~ : hihi~ just popped out on my mind. Haha. He’s already dead. Yeah! Very kindergarten like! Please comment always… ^^

@shineegirl88 : thanks!! That’s made by me, the other of my fic’s pic is made by me also. Thanks for liking it!!

@Diana_l0l : thanks for comment.. ^^

@Ji Na : Cool! Same with me then! Thanks for comment!

@lollipopaddicts&bunnylover! :D : keke~ thanks.. it was just popped out at my mind..

@Taeminnie : wow. Same with me. I love them also!! Thanks a lot!! ^^

@KeyToTheLockOfMyHeart : hi there!! Thanks a lot for reading this!!

@cristal_honey : ohh.. sorry for that T-T.. I do really cant make a forewords.. the story is about.. just read it!! It’ll reveal soon! Please do comment.. keke~

@cookiemonster : yeah, I’m lack of grammar.. thanks anyway!!

@reiko : hey!! Thanks for reading this!!

@Lynn : Yeah, you’re right! I’ll go insane also! So please comment though.. keke~

@butterfly555 : thanks a lot! This is the second chap here! Yaay!!