misunderstand.

o.♥.o my TEN brothers o.♥.o
Tap.. tap.. tap…

Tap.. tap.. tap…

“Hyung.” Changmin finally shout. Jaejoong stops his move, while everyone stare at him. It’s already more than 50 times since he walking right to left and opposites regularly. “Would you please to stop? I’m just stress because of your movements.”

Jaejoong only pouts and sit on the nearest armchair. “I just have a very bad feeling.”

“Humm? Why?” Onew asks, while putting all the ornaments on the table. He’s now studying pottery. So every thing that he already made, he will put it in the every corner of the house.

“It’s raining outside, and your sister hasn’t back already!” He answers. His mind is full of you, just like a mom who waiting for her daughter. He’s nearly more like a mom more than a grandpa.

Yunho tries to calm him down with sit on the arm of the chair and rubs Jaejoong’s shoulders, “She’ll be alright. Trust me.” He throws his smile to Jaejoong, make him relieves a bit.

“How if I and Junsu hyung looking for her outside?” asks Jonghyun, the others seems agree. But Junsu..

“Me?” everyone nod their heads, “Why must be me? I’m not close to her! Ask Key or Minho!” he points at Minho who sat behind himand Key who’s at behind on the sofa, waiting for his turn to play the playstation, another soccer game for boys. “AAAAHHH!!” then he screamed, when suddenly Minho who plays as his rivals made a goal.

“YAAYY!!” Minho congrats himself with jumping and tossing Key.

“Okay Minho, you go with Jonghyun.” Ask Changmin with his devil glare. Minho who wants to ignores it is pushed first by Key.

“This is my turn, you go!” he grins to Minho and sit beside Junsu who still grip the controller tight. Minho growls, then he follow Jonghyun who already take the car key.

“Annyeong!!” they left the house, finally. But Jaejoong keeps wondering, where are you?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yellow. Yeah, it’s yellow. But sometimes like peach. You see the blur figure in front of you. Slowly, but sure. You open your eyes. The figure in front of you is getting clear. He wore a white T-shirt and his messy hairs appear clearer. The man on the drugstore, sit beside you…

“You?” you mumble, and then he realizes that you already wake up. He shows you his charming smile again. You blushed.

“Yeah, it’s me.” He whispers. His husky voice made goosebumps all over your skin. “You were fainted when you’re waiting for me in front of your school. Mianhae, ~~~~~~-shii.. I didn’t mean to leave you and made you wait.. I was just..”

Suddenly, your index finger flies to his mouth, make him shut. You don’t even know why you do it, but his face turning to tomatoes. “First, don’t call me –shii. Second, I don’t really know why I was waiting for you for so long and I could still stand on my position. And third,..”

He keep a watch on you who lay on the bed, “I don’t even know what’s your name and you already know who am I..” then he grins, then you grins too.

“Call me Yoochun. Park Yoochun. The one that need the medicine is my little brother, Taemin. And, since that time.. I was always looking at you, waiting for you in front of your house. Haha..” he chuckles, make you want to smile bigger, “I was just like a stalker, don’t you know?”

You giggle, and he follows you. But then, he stops and looks at you, “and then I know that you studied in Naram High.. so I decide to confess to you..”

Your heart beating faster, you don’t even know what should you say or you do. You just screwed and speechless when he said the word confess. Is that too fast for someone who suddenly met and confess??

But, Yoochun laughs again, “not a love confession.” You feel so deceived then you make a hidden pouts on your mind, “I just want to confess, that I am here. I always watching you from far away, and I just want to be closer..”

Okay. He makes it again. Your heart already beating faster, even you don’t want to be deceived anymore! You try to hide it but yoochun’s eyes won’t move a bit from yours. “Ehh.. uhh..” you mumble, make an awkward moment between you and him, “I think I gotta sit.”

Yoochun tries to help you sit and take the towel on your head. You didn’t mention if he put a cold towel to decrease your fever. He’s just, so sweet for you to understand. He is still holding your hands while you already sit. “Oh, sorry.” Then he put it back.

“Anyway, where is Taemin?” you try to break the silence and yochun seems to try it too.

“Maybe he’s already sleeping.” Then he points the bed above you and him. It should be his bed that you lay on. “His knee was hurt again this evening, so why I was leaving you.”

Your heart was so drench. You feel the different side of this man. He’s just..

“What cancer that he had?” yoochun stares you just with ‘how-do-you-know-if-he-had-a-cancer’ look, “I ask the pharmacist when I bought it for you… Just tell me. Maybe you can share with me and I could help..”

“I know you can.. because you are the angel that God sent for me and Taemin.. But! I don’t mean that I’ll always ask for your help! No! I just want to thanks you. For everything..” his warm sight is giving you a full of love, “And Taemin..” he look at above, “He got a bone cancer. So why his knee is hurt sometimes.”

Your eyes and him meet again, but it doesn’t keep for long time because..

“Haruga jinago, tto ddashimanago..” 4 men – Baby baby ringtone is ringing. It must be Jonghyun, because he request the song for his own contact. Yoochun gives you the handphone that he put on the table beside the bed.

“Yoboseyo?”

“Yah! Where are you?! I was looking for you and you didn’t answer my message! I’m on the downtown and getting round of it for 60times but you haven’t seen anywhere!!”he mutters, you until make your handphone 5 cms away from your ears. Yoochun only smiles, maybe he can hear what your siblings said.

"So why didnt you call me? i dont hear if there is any message.."

"Urggh.. Less of credit." he argues, "so tell me where are you now."

“Okay, listen I’m on…” and you ask Yoochun to continue your sentence. But Jonghyun seems doesn’t talk anymore. Yoochun give the phone back to you with confuseness, “Jjong? Did you hear him?”

“SO YOU ARE NOW WITH A BOY?! UNTIL THIS LATE?!”

Oh God, Misunderstanding is going on the way. Jaejoong will do something later. *Sigh*

---------------------------------------------------------------

THE NEXT CHAPTER!!
So, the drugstore man has revealed!
So sad that taemin is having a bone cancer.
But, gwenchana!
Thanks for everyone who support me until this far.
And everyone who guess it absolutely right!
He is yoochun!!
So, have a nice day!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Replies~:

@cikjunsu : thanks. Please always support them. They need us and we need them. Yeah, always keep the faith! ^^

@key_lover : yeah, thanks. They do, and we will always keep our faith to support them. ^^ and, okay. HE is YOOCHUN!! Hope you’re not disappointed. Keke~

@Baby Panda~ : whott?!! You slap him?! GREAT! He is reasonable for have it. Too many women fall for him and he accept them. He is OUR hubby. Unfortunately. Haha. Yes he is next! Haha. Yeah, he’s the poor yoochun here. Not the real yoochun who has panamera porche or audi R8.. O,O

@Taeminnie : thanks. I hope so, Minnie. I want them to be as one. But no matter what, I’ll still supporting them. ^^
The poor man is yoochun, he already revealed right? Sorry about taemin, but I promise he’ll be alright! And the ********ah and Taeyeon, maybe a little bit longer. Keke~ hahahaha. Joon and Mir!! Oh god. But you know what? I always keep thinking about Hongki FT.Island when I look at Mir. Dunno why.. I don’t really know the other of MBLAQ.. huhu. Poor me. So comment later!

@Ji Na : thanks. Yeah, they are my first Kpop band too. But you’re my sunbae, I’m starting to be cassie on 2009. too late isn’t it? But I already love them, for sure. T-T. and I’ll waiting for them to come back.
Haha. Yeahs! Me too. But she’s an extraordinary girl, we cant force her. Hehe. WOW, GREAT JiNa!! You’re awesomely genius! I already tell it to yoochun and I guess he’ll do it very well. Keke~
Comment soon!

@shineegirl88 : ooh, so that’s why you’re gone lately. But gwenchana,, I’ll always waiting for your comment. ^^

@ktluvkpop : yeah. He’s yoochun. Keke~ oh, Key. The almighty. He has a lot of fans! I have a fanfic about him! http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/achungg_maniacs/ hope you’ll like it! And, I’m from Indonesia. How bout u?

@YooMin_YunJae : haha. As an ordinary girl, I wont be too! Because this girl is extraordinary so she’ll do! Haha. Okay, just check it out! haha. 3 people? You’re popular. Wow. Keke~ and, yeah. I would so. Can u imagine how short it was. Euhh. And he is yoochun. Comment soon. ^^

@Eun Hae : he is yoochun. Micky yoochun. Aww, he’s so gorgeous. And Donghae. YES!! He is my first hubby then wooyoung and Minho! Oh God, love him so much. Keke~ Comment soon.

@Lynn : he’s appear today. He’s yoochun. You great genius girl!! Haha. It’s taemin. Yeah, it was hot and dry. Wow, really? Where do you come from anyway? Okay. I’ll update as soon as possible. So comment!!