Ridiculous Family meeting

o.♥.o my TEN brothers o.♥.o
“So, do you know where do they live? I’ve ask ahjussi to cancel his visit to oppa place.” you ask Jaejoong, who drive the car beside you. The fact is, he was a driver. Omo, your brothers had had so many experiences in life that you never know before.

Jaejoong smile and nod in answer of your question, “We’ll be arriving in a minute, agassi.” He act like a really driver. You just laugh and pat him on his arm, “Em, anyway ~~~~~~ah..” he glances you, you just stare him with curious, “Who was that man who hugs you in front of the drugstore?”

You shrug; tell that you don’t know, “I just met him there. And he needs money.” Jaejoong shocks, until he almost hit a sidewalker, “Oppa are you kidding!? She’s almost hit!”

“She’s fine,” Jaejoong just run away whether he knows that the woman is alright, “Okay, now listen,” he still look at the road, but her hand gesture is trying to tell you something, “I know you never going out from home except go to school and expensive restaurant and abroad, but you have to know! There are so many bad people outside!”

“But Oppa..” you try to give him an excuse, “He didn’t need money, but he need a medicine for his dongsaeng to stay him alive..”

He takes a glance at your sad face, “And you trust him?”

“Yeah! Because I, myself, who buy the medicine. It has a recipe from doctor. And the medicine is not cheap, oppa. It’s 50.000 won just for 10 pills! And it’s the medicine for cancer..” you exaggeratedly say to him, and then he melts. Both of you won’t say any words…

Until..

“We’re here.” Jaejoong finally says something. Your car stops in front of a little house in the side of a little street. Jaejoong jumps out from the car first, then he turn around to open your door. He offers his hand to help you coming out.

“Is this their house?” Jaejoong nod, and open the short white fence in front of you, asks you in. He follows you as you go inside the little garden; lead you to the front door. You knock it.

Knock knock knock..

No one answer.

Knock knock knock..

Still nothing…

Knock knock BOGG!

“OOUCHH!!” suddenly someone appear and you hit his forehead! He slump to floor, then you and Jaejoong help him, “OH, My head.. OOHH!!”

“Oppa, gwenchanayo?” you ask him, when you and Jaejoong finally put him on a long sofa. He still moans when you ask him.

“Yah, Onew, open your eyes!” Jaejoong finally slap his cheek lightly until he open his eyes and look at Jaejoong.

“Jaejoong hyung!” Onew being forget about his lump in his forehead and he hugs him. You still sit on the sofa; you just smile when you look at them.

“Jaejoong? Who said ‘Jaejoong’?!” someone shout from the back, then he appear, “JAEJOONG HYUNG?!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So, what do you think?” Jaejoong asks them favor one more time. But they two still in the same pose. Their jaws drop so far, and stares Jaejoong with their unbeliefness. This family’s so ridiculous! Really! You held your laugh when you see that mimics, “Would you come with us?”

Onew and Junsu look at each other, still with their mimics. But then,

“BWAHAHAHAHA” they laugh out loud, but then stop very fast and look at you and Jaejoong who feel so confuse with very serious face, “ARE YOU KIDDING US?!”

“NO!” You and Jaejoong shout at them, follow their togetherness. Then they shock, and roll their eyes and faint. “Bwooh!” you look at them from your side, so you and Jaejoong look at them across the table.

They are not faint, but they dazzle, look at the ceiling. Blinking slowly.

“Erh, oppa.. Are you okay?” you ask, still look at them from the table. They nod slowly.

“Are there any room left for me to own it as my picture gallery?” Onew mumbles, then you and Jaejoong nod.

“Are there any yard for me to practicing soccer everyday?” Junsu mumbles too, you and Jaejoong nod again.

Both Onew and Junsu sit up straghtly, make you and Jaejoong jump back. And they shout, “WE AGREE!”

---------------------------------------------------------

OH.. Is this story boring enough?
Sorry then.
I’m just little bit sick.. T-T
Mianhae everyone. Ó,Ò
And, thanks for all the comments! I love it. LOL

----------------------------------------------------------

Replies~:

@Taeminnie : hmm, I can’t tell you anything Minnie. Mianhae.. =(.. And, yes I am. ^^ I was born in 1993.

@Eun Hae : Okay, I’ll answer it. Yes, he’s the man. Hmm, there’ll be reveal, something that’s going on between them. Yeah, the jung and kim are. ^^. Yes, you’re right, the next is yoochun and taemin. Hmm, just guess who is it! Ok, just wait for my updates. ^^

@key_lover : hmm, it wasn’t. because she meet them in this part, so impossible for her to not realizing junsu here. Sorry,, =(

@Lynn :okay!! They’ll be reveal. Taeyeon has more informations than ********ah. And I’ll tell you all, there’ll be another band appearing. ^^

@maya10 : yeah. Keep thinking. But you’ll know when I’m update. Keke~

@Ji Na : haha. Yeah. Great job. ^^,, yes they are!! Their smile looks very similar. Hmm, maybe. But there’ll be another band appearing. ^^. And unnie, yeah. I mention her. Haha, sorry for hurting your brain. ^^. Okay, thanks! Happy b’day Bom! Haha.

@shineegirl88 : yeah, she’s appear again. Thanks! Always comment yea. ^^

@cristal_honey : humm, Okay. I get it. Since English is not my 1st language so it hard for me to make a good sentence like u said. Mian. =(

@Baby Panda~ : It’s okay. He is the mysterious ********ah! Yes he is.. -__-“, and Onew.. humm, I guess not.. Sorry, =(

@lollipopaddicts&bunnylover! :D : gwenchana~ maybe I’m the guilt, because I can’t explain it very well. No, you’re not. I’ll always wait for your comment.. ^^

@chinching13 : yeah, he’s sooo mysterious. So just look forward and comment always. ^0^