They come!!

o.♥.o my TEN brothers o.♥.o
~Your P.O.V~

“What! Model?!” Sunhi squeaks, “Oh God! He’s so GORGEOUS!!” she rolls on my bed while holding the papers. “I want this one!! Oh! This one is clever! Want him to! OMO~! This boy,, uhh, so cute.. AWAWAWAWAAW!!”

DAEBAK! “What?!” I turn back my body while put my make up. Sunhi is too busy with the application, so I work by myself. “Don’t act just like you haven’t known any boy!” I look at the mirror, back at my first position. Then I pour some light blush-on on my cheek.

“Oh, come on!!” she lying flat on her stomach, while look at my reflection, “You’re so lucky!! They’re even better than your ex-boyfriend, ********!”

My stomach feel so turning, gotta vomit. When I heard that name, I just want to, “Hoeeghh!!!!”

“AAHH!!” Sunhi screams, “Sorry ~~~~~~ah!!! I forgot about the effect of spelling ********’s name!”

“HOEEGHHH!!”

“OH! SORRYY!!!”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m going insane. Now, I’m in the living room, walking right to left, left to right, sit down, stand up, and lay down, everything!! This is the first time since the last I got my nerve some years ago.

“Just stop it!” Sunhi fizzles like a rocket. Then I throw my body to my fluffy sofa. Sunhi stand up beside the Sofa, just like the other maid. She becomes a real maid outside my room.

Suddenly, the bell rang. My heart keeps beating faster. “Ah..” I try to stand with Sunhi pulls my arms, and then ask the other maid to open the door.

The door Open..

~end of Your P.O.V~

Three handsome boys are standing in front of the door. Yunho is in the middle, wear a shiny black leather jacket. Sorry, the author can’t explain, his charisma is too much to say. As you know from the picture, changmin stand beside Yunho. He looks so intelligent in every way he does. And Minho, *the last must be Minho, right?* he just smile. His biography is absolutely true. He just as cold as you but he has more smile. And the last, stand beside Minho, came very late. Ahjussi.

They bow to you and greet, “Annyeonghaseyo, ~~~~~~ agassi.”

“Err..” you mumble, don’t know what to say. They too impress you. “Eh, no need to bow that deep.. I’m your sister, right?”

They stand up and smile, “You’re right. Thanks for allow us to stay with you…” Yunho says, but you cut his sentence.

“Uh-uh!” you wave your hand, “No need to thanks. It’s all your authority. I’m just having a permission to allow you here.” You turn back, but you stop and turn back again, “Don’t call me agassi, just, ~~~~~~ah. But Minho,” Minho stared you, looks so afraid, “Just call me noona.”

You throw your smile, and he throws his. He feels so relieve that you are very kind. “Prepare the lunch and let them know their room.” You arrange the maids, and they take their bags and so many things. Ahjussi just smile and bow to you when you look at him. Three brothers’ already follow your maids.

“We need to talk.” The man says to you, you sighed and stares with what-again look. “About your brothers.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yunho stares at each corner of the room. White bone wall, with very big bed. It’s his room now. He put his big smile, while throw his jacket on the bed. “Thanks God…”

“Hyung!!” someone came, changmin. He looks very happy, and he hugs Yunho. “I’m so happy! No need to worry about school funds! We have money now!”

Minho comes to the room too. “Woow.. your room is so big, hyung…”

“Yeah..” Yunho smirk, “We have a sister now. I know she is very kind. We have to thanks her.”

“Yeah.” Changmin agree, “Minho, don’t be so shy.”

Minho just smile and put his hands to his jeans pocket. Changmin and Yunho laugh and huddle him. “Come here, little boy!!”

Yunho pat Minho head with laugh, changmin just laugh when they throw their body to the bed. They two rolls right to left, then Yunho pulls changmin to the bed. They laugh, laugh, and laugh…

You stand outside the room, suddenly you smile. That smile haven’t seen for ages because of heartsick that you have before… Forget about it for one or two minutes. With look at your new brothers’ playing around with happiness on their face…

-------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 3!!
Getting curious with ******* eh??
Keke~
THANKS FOR COMMENT!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Replies~:

KeyToTheLockOfMyHeart : humm, Minho come out first I think. Do you love Key? ME TOO! Wait for him, ‘k?!

cristal_honey : yeah! So thanks for comment!!

lollipopaddicts&bunnylover! :D : yeah, just wait for the others! I hope I put the right sibling. ^^

Baby Panda~ : hahahahaha! Thanks for always makin me happy to read your comment! ^0^

shineegirl88 : thanks a lot! I’m very happy to hear that! ^-^

Lynn : I don’t know, blame the ahjussi! Keke~

Diana_l0l : Really?! Wow! Cool!! Yeah, he’s very kind… *melt*

Ji Na : Okay Ji Na, rest in peace! Keke~ Kidding. Don’t die!! You have to comment this fic. Okay! =P

Reiko : OMO! So you don’t know if it’s me?? Haha, ridiculous. But’s okay! Comment please!!

choi min young : yeah! I love that cute Minho!! Please read and comment!! ^0^