Great Performance, Mr. Park..

o.♥.o my TEN brothers o.♥.o
“Listen.” The man stares him when they already on a big room. Maybe you can call it as make-up room. Yoochun’s still trying to exhale and inhale his breath regularly, arranging it back to normal. “You have to replace my pianist, and do the best. This is my hyung birthday and I don’t want you to mess anything. Now change your clothes, and prepare yourself. Or worse, I will kill you.”

Yoochun gulps his saliva. He nodded slowly. The man exhales a deep breath and taps his shoulder. “Gomapseumnida...” his face suddenly change to a smile, “My name is Lee Hongki. You?” he offers his hand.

“Yoochun,” he replies, “Park Yoochun.”

“Okay.” He pull back his hand, “I will give you 1000$ if you can impress the audience.”

“WHAT?!” Yoochun get shock, that’s not a little amount of money!!

“Wae?” Hongki stares him back, worry, and “Is that not enough?”

“NO! I mean, yes, uh, no. that’s enough.” Hongki nods, give an understanding face, “Anyway,” Hongki asks some maid to pull off yoochun’s jacket and some of them combed his short hair. Yoochun confuse but he tries to shut up and continuing his talk to Hongki, “Where’s your usual pianist?”

“He’s not coming; he’s on his graduation party. He doesn’t came, because.. yah,, you know. He just has a little fight with hyung. So, he prefer to go to his party besides go to hyung’s. and, by the way, he’s my twins, Mir.”

Yoochun makes a short ‘oh’ on his lips, while Hongki throw his body to the sofa. “Huffh, I’m just wondering.. could we play a good performance without any practice?”

Mr. Park Yoochun, now realize something. He will die soon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dtingg tingg tingg..

All the audiences stop their chat. They begin to fall into the silence, because of the sound of the ‘ting’ glass. Hongki stands on the stage, while holding a wine glass. Then he ask the waitress to take the glass from his hand..

“Good Evening, Ladies and Gents.. Hi, hyung..” he nervously waves his hand to his hyung, Nichkhun. He sits on the front table, with his friends. “I don’t want to spend so much time here.. But I just want to give a beautiful present to my lovely hyung. Your favourite song, First Kiss by 4men”

Yoochun feels that his nerve going up upon his neck. He has to coming out now, or Hongki will kill him. His feet just like freeze on his place. But, yeah, Hongki gives him an evil glare between the curtains.

And, Tadaa.

He comes out. With a black tuxedo..

The women stare him with their drooled face. Their eyes even can’t blink for second. Mr. Handsome came out with some wind blows his short hair and coat. Which girl who cannot melt by that glare?

He bows, just as a master. Then he take a seat behind the big Grand Piano, he put his smile on the point of his lips. ‘Bum bum bum bum..’ okay, his heart will coming out from his chest. The piano key seems frightened him, but seduces him to touch them. He tries to inhale an exhale his breath,, close his eyes..
And…

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo6Vq7a5j3o]

Hongki sings the song, with his perfect smile.. “yakhan maeum gatji ankieyo narang yaksokhaeyoi sungan nunmuldo chamayo oh please..”

Yoochun felt that the songs that he plays touch Hongki’s heart, until he could sing with his perfect smile and voice. By look at Hongki’s eyes that looks at him deeply with his smile, now he knows, his performance won’t disappoint anyone.

“dalkomhan kiseuui hyanggiwa saranghan gieokdeulgwa nae jageun beoreut nae georeumgeori nae ireumdo jiwoyo…”

He plays the great twangs when the songs going on the refrain.

“You are my first my dream, You are my first my kiss my world.. chueogeun amureon himi eomneungeogetjyo.. nokseun gieokppunirado hanaman oewoduseyo.. You one my first my dream my world.. I’m sorry..”

And the songs played perfectly until the ends. Yoochun felt so relieved when hongki sings the last lyrics.. “Oh I’m sorry…”

His heart beat faster, afraid that he already done the worst performance that he ever had. But, Nichkhun stand and claps his hands, and he found someone beside him, seems very excited. He seems twins with hongki, he must be the guy called Mir.

Mir gives them a standing ovation and Nichkhun follow him. Everyone give their applause, when hongki asks him to stand beside him. They give their last bow, with a full of happiness face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You stared your big windows; the sight of cherry trees fills up your mind. No one as care as Taeyeon.. No one can.. Even though he’s Jaejoong..

The sound of her voice echoed on your mind. Her laughs… “Saranghae unnie.. Even though you’re not here, and I already hate you.. But you’re still my unnie.. And no one can replace you.. Even the God sent me ten brothers… Good night unnie…”

And you close your eyes, fell deeply into your dreams.

Between the open door..

“Sorry, for angry to you this night my little girl.. I wasn’t mean to angry but.. I’m just afraid if there’s something happen to you.. Not more than that. Saranghae, ~~~~~~..”

Jaejoong closed the door, when the tears rolling down upon his cheek.

“Jae?” Jaejoong shocks, when someone found him sneaks on your bedroom. Worstly, he’s crying. Yunho stand in front of him when he already turn back with cross his hand on his chest, “what are you doing at this late?”

“Nothing.. Definitely nothing.” Jae tries to hide his nerve by ignoring Yunho’s glare, but Yunho make his head straight and face him with pulling his chin.

“I know you’re lying… You feel very guilty, because you angry too much to her, right?”

The eyes blurred, filled with the tears. His eyes got red. And slowly, Jaejoong nod his head, “I do..” then he hugs Yunho while crying. Yunho seems very shock but he tries to rub his back, “I’m not supposed to snapped at her like that.. and ask her to not get out from her room.. I’m just.. I’m not a good big brother for her..”

“Sshh…” Yunho calm him down, “You’re stupid. You’re the best big brother ever, Jae..” they pulled back.

“What did you mean??” jae asks him between his sobs.

“Yeah, you even want to know her condition if she’s coming home late.. and the truth is yes. She’s not alright out there,, but… You’re not supposed to blame the guy. He already saved her. Just face the truth, if he’s her love..” Jae takes a deep breath, and looks at Yunho’s face, “trust me?”

He nods, “I’ll try to..”

“Okay, it’s time to sleep. Bye, Jae..” Yunho waved his hands, and walks to his room beside. Jae looks at him, until he enters his room. He felt so relieved, while the pain inside his heart not totally gone…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

AARRRHH!!!!!
I WANNA SCREAM!!
Finally, for so LONG LONG LONG time, I update this story!!
Please, I need comment..
Huhu.
Sorry, but I forget which one the comment for last chapter. T-T
So, I can’t reply for now.
But please comment for this chappie!
I’m sure that I’ll reply!
GOMAWO!! XD