Is it just a dream?

o.♥.o my TEN brothers o.♥.o
Jaejoong is walking on the street; bring so many plastic bags, “Dongsaengs will very happy. Today, we will eat!” He smiles happily. But there’s a black shadow looking at him straightly, follows him from the back.

The dark doesn’t make him afraid. It’s supposed to be dark every day in this alley. Small rats are always running at the side of the street. Nothing called ‘clean’ in this place. His house is in the point of this narrow street. The smallest in this slum place.

He stops at the middle of the street, when suddenly he feels that someone is following him. Scarily, he looks back. The black shadow is hiding behind the scrapheap. Jaejoong doesn’t see anything. Then, he turns back and continues his walk. His house is getting seen.

A small wood door’s getting lighter inside. His dongsaeng must be inside, watching their TV, holding their hungriness because three days they just eat cookies. It has been a month from the last day they had a job.

“Annyeong..” Jaejoong come in while put off his shoes.

“Annyeong, hyung.” Jonghyun answer, Key’s going nowhere. He’s now on the dining table, writing something. Then Jaejoong’s coming close to his dongsaeng. Jonghyun haven’t realized that his hyung is bringing so many plastic bags with food. Jaejoong swing the plastic bag in front of the serious Jonghyun, “Hyuung, please don’t break my concen.. OMO!” he stand up and grab the bag, “How did you..”

Jaejoong only crossed his arms, proud of himself. “I got a lottery!” he shows Jonghyun the money. He feels so delight to see that money. Jonghyun is jumping like a little kid who got a lollipop. “Hey,” Jaejoong stops him, “Where’s Kibum?”

“Key, hyung. Key.” Someone is coming out from the bathroom, Key. “Hey!” he stops on his way and points to his hyungs, “What is that?!” he run to them and grab the plastic bags. “OMO~!!”

Jaejoong rubbed his back of his head when Key look at him happily, “Just lucky..” Key and Jonghyun hug him happily, “GOMAWOO HYUNG!! SARANGHAE!!”

Then they pull back, “Okay, I’ll make the foods. Kibum..” Key give him a devil glare, “Key!!” he scratch his words, “Come on help me prepare the foods.”

“Araso!!” Key makes a cute move with wink. Jaejoong just rubs his dongsaeng hair and huddle him to the kitchen.

“Errh, disgusting, Key.” Jonghyun freeze on his place, when Key stick his tongue to him, “I’ll back to my work.” Then he back to the table. Key and Jaejoong are cooking. They’re good at it, absolutely. But Jonghyun, he only can cook water.

“Jonghyun,” Jaejoong calls him when he cuts the pepper, “what do you want to eat?” but Jonghyun still stuck on his paperwork, “JONGHYUN!”

“NEH?!” he turns back to see Jaejoong, “Oh, sorry hyung, I’m just lack of idea. But I have to post this to win the ‘write song’ competition this end of month.” He messes up his hair, stressfully.

“Hmm..” Jaejoong look at the ceilings and think, “how about this tone..” then he sang a beautiful tone, warm and lovely. “Put that on the refrain, and lalala~ at the chorus.. Just look for the lyrics..”

Jonghyun smile happily, “thanks hyung!”

“I think” Key adds with a similar tone, “that’s good for the intro.”

“Wow! Thanks!” then Jonghyun back to his works. Key and Jaejoong stare each other with smile. They back to their foods. When suddenly..

Ttok Ttok Ttok..

“I’ll open it,” Key leave the bubbling pan and Jaejoong handle it. Key walk to the door but Jonghyun and Jaejoong can’t stop to look at their magnae. Then, the door is open. An Old Man with black suits is standing in front of the house. The lightning flashes and the thunder rumble behind.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“WHAT?!” they scream. Everything that they heard is absolutely NONSENSE! That ahjussi said that, “We have 10% each for the entire Dad’s wealth authority?!” Jaejoong squeaks, ahjuhssi nod. “So, there are 7 other children that he made?!” Jonghyun asked, ahjuhssi make 11 sign with his fingers.

“But your only sister has her own wealth from her mother. Your dad’s is her mother’s. Understand?” the three are nodding like a little kid. “So you have to do what she’s writing here to have your authority.” He explains, while they looks at each other, “You have to live with her daughter, Ms. Kim ~~~~~~, to have your rightful authority. Your other brother, Jung Yunho, Jung Changmin, and Jung Minho, has been there for three days. And the other four will be inform later as Ms. Kim ~~~~~~ will.”

“But is that okay for us to live with her? We are not as loyal as her…” Key explains.

“Jung family is worse than you. But Ms. Kim accepts him with her open arms. She’ll be appreciating you if you would come..”

They look down while thinking very hard, “So, do you come with me?”

They stare each other, their smiles appear a meaning, 'is it just a dream?' then they together say, “We do.”

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hurray. I’m getting faster.
It’s my holiday actually.
So I will be in front of the laptop all day,,
Keke~
Please comment always!
Your comment make a full of spirit to me..
Gomawo~

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Replies~:

Baby Panda~ : It’s okay baby.. yeah, the SAME AS ME things is going on the story. Haha. Yup! Changminnie pabo.. but smart as well.. Just offer it! I’ll sent to them! Wkwk. Comment later ♥

@accemjuno : I want too. But it’s only a fic. Nevermind, dreaming is not a sin! Comment soon! ♥

@Ji Na : haha! Your comments are always cheerful. Thanks, they’ll revealed soon. Omo. Poor Lina.. keke~ comment later!! ♥

@Taeminnie : YAY too! The three is so gorgeous! Humm, actually me too! I don’t know when he will appear. Keke~ It’s okay! I love all comments. Comment soon~

@key_lover : yeah! Key’s appear. I always waiting for your comment.. ♥

@Reiko : hehe. Now I’m updating again. I’m just being full of spirit because I love this story. Yeah. I’m just stuck with those ‘bla bla’ things. Thanks for the compliment! Keke~ wait for ur comment ♥

@Lynn : yup! They’re all fabulous! Okay. Just bring him. Keke. Comment always.. ♥