the pianist?

o.♥.o my TEN brothers o.♥.o
“Jonghyunnie..” you nag to his arms, trying to make as cute as possible pouts on your mouth. He can’t deny your nag, even he tries to. “We’re not like as you thought.. He saved me when I fainted on the road, trust me??”

Okay, Jonghyun can’t get angrier anymore, “Fine. But, you sure that you’re okay, aren’t you?”

“Neh, Jonghyunnie. I’m fine.” You give him the cutest wink that you have, “so, don’t tell Jaejoong oppa if I was with chunnie..”

“Chunnie?” Minho cuts sourly. Oh Godness, Minho make Jonghyun’s smile drop. He goes to sulk once more, and it means.. Jaejoong.. huhh…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoochun step back while looking at your car move very fast on the road, leaving its machine sound behind. “Is she the one for me?” he dreams, while napping his head on the doorframe, he smiles by himself, “AISH!!” then he shake his head, “She’s far away from my reach! Park Yoochun, please remember who you are and who she is!” he tell himself, and then slams the doorleaf.

“That’s called love at the first sight, hyung.” Yoochun stop awhile, when he hears someone’s talking. He turns back slowly.

Little Taemin is leaning his right shoulder to the wall, while cross his hands on his chest. His smile, already teased Yoochun a lot. It makes a rose brush on his cheek.

“Ehh.. uhh..” he mumbles, “didn’t you sleep already?”

Taemin still stay with his smile when shaking his head slowly. Yoochun scratch his not itchy scalp. “I heard your conversation with her. And I know that you love each other.”

The rose brush is getting more red, and yoochun also getting more embarrassed. His little brother make him smile coyly while he run to him that already laughs of his hyung’s shyness. Yoochun tickles him until they burst their laugh.. they fell to their happiness. But then..

Gruuurrrggghhh…

They stop. Taemin looks so upset; when he realizes that it is the sound of his stomach. “Min.” yoochun stare him, but he won’t look at his glare, “You haven’t eaten anything, don’t you?” but taemin doesn’t move, “Min, answer me.” He still on his quiet, “MIN!”

“Mianhae, hyung.. I’d rather to keep the money to pay my school funds.. than buy me food…”

“Aish..” Yoochun moves backwards while messing his short hair up, “I have told you. You just have to think about your health! And, please trust me for your school funds and everything about it!” Yoochun emotionally shout to taemin, who pressed against the wall. His heart trembles, looking at yoochun who already teary, “do you know, how much is your meaning to me? More than my life, min. MORE THAN IT!!”

“Mianhae, hyung..” he whispered.

“Just back to your room, I’ll look for your dinner.” Yoochun give him his fake smile, and went away with his usual coat.

“But Hyung..”

“I’ll be back. Just take a rest on your bed.” Then he slams the door, leaving Taemin who still looking at his way, holding his hunger.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He’s stand in front of a glass with gold doorframe door. There’s a red carpet, leading the way to the place. So many people come in and out from that door, and there is a butler who ready to open the door for them.

L’amore Restaurant..

Restaurant for rich people..

Restaurant that he always spent for his holiday childhood. But after his father went away and his mother dead, there’s no such a happy moment for him and his brother, Taemin. Yoochun can’t stop looking at the people, having their child on their hands. Seems very happy.

“Excuse me.” A security come to him, “Can I help you, sir?”

“Errh..” he shocks, when he knows that he got caught. “I just..”

“Trying to sneak to the restaurants and grab some food, right?” the security man give him his front teeth. Yoochun eyes got wider. He doesn’t even think about it!!

“No!” he to roll his brain, “I just..” *Oh, what should I say*, “I just..”

“I just, WHAT?!” he cracked his fingers just like want to kill him. Yoochun moves back slowly, wants to run away. But, its too late. The security already grabs his collar.

“I just want to apply as the pianist here!!” finally he shouts at the man. *what am I talking about? The last time I’m playing piano is.. in the middle school.. I’m going to be dead.*

Surely, the security grab his back collar, pretend him a cat, and ask him in from the back door. Yoochun moves his feet slowly, afraid of something happen to him. “Aish!” he remember something, “I have to go back! Taemin’s starving!” he moves back to the door, but he see the security guard is standing in front of the door. “If I going out, I will be dead on his hand.”

Yoochun stares the man through the glass on the door, make a pouts. “I wish I haven’t been here some minutes ago..”

“Hey!” someone tap his shoulder, he turn back to see the man that tapped him, “are you the pianist?”

Yoochun nodded frightenedly. “So come with me!!” he grab his wrist and pull him away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“~~~~~~AAAHHH!!! HOW COULD YOU LIED TO ME?!!” Jaejoong sound echoed along the big house. The brothers and you only sit, but some of them tried to calm him down.

And yeah, it’s because of the sulky Jonghyun.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

AAAHHHH!!
RELIEVED!! Finally I can update this story. So happy!
Please comment though!
Sorry if it’s little bit borring. X(

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Replies~:

@Taeminnie : thanks for waiting. =)

@key_lover : thanks for waiting. =)

@Ji Na : thanks for waiting. =)

@Ktluvkpop : thanks for waiting. =)

@Lynn : thanks for waiting. =)

@Baby Panda~ : okay. Lets do it pair. XD. Haha, yeah. So small. WHAT?!! Do you know, I hate her. ONEW, TAEMIN, GET AWAY FROM HER!! I don’t know why, because I can’t make any too. -__-“

@nizz : yes unnie. I’mm Indonesian. I thought u’re the one who followed my twitter right? Thanks anyway. XD

@YooMin_YunJae : haha. Anyway, sorry if my reply isn’t as long as ur comment. XD. Okay, yeah, thanks for loving my story. And I’m going 17 this june. Comment soon! XD

@Eun Hae : haha. Me too. Yeah, Donghae is the best *melt* I’ll update faster. Promise. XD

@lollipopaddicts&bunnylover! :D : gwenchana~ haha. Some people always thought me as Korean. But I’m not. XD
@Ktluvkpop : thanks. Yeah, he’ll be. Really? It has a trailer already btw. XD

@Ji Na : haha. Oke dongsaeng sunbae-nim. XD!! Yes he will, trust me. =) and, I’m not Korean.. I’m Indonesian. Oh, really? Cool. XD

@Taeminnie : yeah. Just trust me. Your taemin is alright for sure. Haha. Thanks for like it. Hope you comment soon. I love jaejin and hongki so much. XD

@chellypie : yeah.. so just look forward to the story!! Please comment though. XD

@shineegirl88 : yeah, he’ll be allright, trust me. =)

@nyc : yeah, it’s him! XD