The next applicant?

o.♥.o my TEN brothers o.♥.o
“Are you okay?” Sunhi rub your back with wet towel. She seems very worry about you; Yunho has told her what’s happening at that night. Now, you’re on your big bath tub with full of bubbles. You try to smile and answer her with a short ‘hum’.

“Come on ~~~~~~ah! You always tell me everything..” she push your back lightly, then you smile. She always pouts when she doesn’t get what she wants. You want to laugh when you see she’s pouting but you splash her with water. “Aack!” she makes a devil glare and then splash you back. Water fight is happening.

You and Sunhi just splashing until she got her maid uniform wet. “I quit!” then she goes out, left your laugh behind. Your laugh getting less and less..

“I’m not supposed to remember her, ever!” then you jump out from the bath tub and wash off your bubbly body to the shower and bundle up your body with towel. You stare at your reflection in the mirror. “Just go away from me, unnie. I hate you.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Three bounds of paper are waiting for you. Who is the next?

“Minho, pick one for me.” You and your brothers are on the living room. The papers are on the table, all of you just round it. Minho nod and reach one bound. He gives it to you.

“Okay, who’ll be the next family of us..” you speak, just like open a lottery prize winner. “Hum, let see. Kim JaeMi. The third wife of Mr. Kim HanJeong. Our father.”

“He is awful. He was just marrying our mother and makes us!” Yunho cuts your reading, “Okay, sorry.”

“The first child, Kim Jaejoong. This is the picture, [http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mDG9PTovA9c/SbR6GuFQpMI/AAAAAAAAACY/tp-2LZPDj1U/s1600/DVXQ!(~2.JPG) in her mother funeral]” you show them his picture. They impress of his beauty.

“Wait!” Changmin stop you when you want you turn it back, “Seems I know him…”

You and the others stare at the thinking Changmin. His eyebrows knit together. He thinks very hard. Sweat is popping out from his skin. You and the other look at him curiously, when suddenly he stand and point at the picture, “Ah!” you stare him, “I forgot.” Then he back to sit.

BRAK! You and other just fell down because of the stupid but clever Changmin.

“Pabo yah Changminnie!” Yunho rub his head, “~~~~~~ah, go on.. read the next chapter.”

“Araso… Hmm.. He’s born in 26th January 1986..”

“Oh, same with me then!” Yunho commenting but you give your devil glare, “Sorry…”

“His hobby is singing, and his occupation is wedding and café singer. Ah, I don’t want to read the other, he must be as wise as Yunho Oppa.. I’ll accept him.” then, Yunho blushed, “So, the next child.. Hm! Guess what!” the other looks so curious because of your tone, “Why the 2nd and 3rd child is on the same paragraph?”

“Maybe they’re twins!” Minho guess, the other shrugged.

“Okay, I’ll read. Kim Jonghyun and Kim Kibum. This is the picture [http://sikecool21.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/3947116_484fe885e3f84cd6a4495fca934f39b5.jpg]” you show them then Yunho said, “Aah.. Why this family has beautiful members?”

“I don’t know, maybe our dad give their mother an bla bla bla bla chromosome bla bla..” Changmin keep on with his chemistry theory. You stuck, while look at each other.

“Minnie.” Yunho stop him, “Whatever!” then Minho and you continuing. Changmin pouts.

“Let see, the subtitle is, ‘trying new clothes’. Ah, their clothes seem similar, right? They’re must be really twins, but not really similar in face.” You comment it by yourself when your brothers make a devil glare, “Sorry..” then you continuing your reading, “[sorry, I make it in one chapter because I’m lack of paper. They’re not twins at all.]”

Awkward sound after you read it. But then, “BWAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!”

“Stupid ahjussi!” Changmin comment when you just laugh.

“okay okay, enough. I’ll read it.. Kim Jonghyun, born on 8th April 1990, *Oh! Same with me!* and his hobby is, singing. Occupation, student, and working with his brother to sing on the wedding and café.”

“Wow, great..” they impressed, actually you too but you won’t let them know.

“Kim Kibum, call him Key, because he doesn’t want to be called Kibum. *Okay guys, remember it!* he’s born on 23rd September 1991,”

“Same with me!” then the other and you give him a devil glare, “SORRYYY..”

“His occupation is student, and working with his brother to sing on the wedding and café. It sounds the same with his brother occupation.” You take a look at Jonghyun’s occupation, “yeah, it does. It’s really the same. Ahjussi is getting stupid. This application is the last that he done maybe.”

“So, we just have to wait for them.”

“The singer family…” Minho rounded and doing ballet with sings that sentence. You and the other just laugh. His shyness is getting less after he meets you.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Wow. Getting fast, eh?
The new family is revealed.
Yay!
So wait for the others..
And…
The mysterious Taeyeon and ********!!
DON’T GO ANYWHERE! STAY TOONED! =P

-------------------------------------------------------------

Replies~:

@key_lover : yeah! Scary! I’m just feel so spooky when I figure that dream. Hopefully Yunho is hugging ‘me’ then! Gyagya. So, key has revealed. Look forward to it!

@shineegirl88 : Hmm. Everyone is getting curious with unnie. Keke~ yeah, our brother isn’t perfect as him. Pabo yahh.. so, I’m just waiting for your camment, as always. ^^

@choi min young : keke~ everyone keep asking the same thing. Just wait for Taeyeon. Key!

@Lynn : okay, just wait for it and keep commenting. Keke~

@KeyToTheLockOfMyHeart : hey! Key is on this chap. Keke~

@lollipopaddicts&bunnylover! :D : yeah, I hope so. My little brother is like your brother too. Keke~. So this is really my dream. Hmm, I won’t tell you. Still secret. Keke~.

@diana_l0l : yeah, I want him too. And, your grandma is by besties!! She’s like ME!! Arrh! Introduce me to her. We’ll be a very good friends for talking ‘bout Minho. X).Taeyeon? just look forward. Keke~

@Ji Na : yeah, so mysterious, right? I have Goosebumps when I try to figure it. And I’ve appear the next family in this chap!! Yay!

@reiko : when? I guess, I don’t really know. But they’ll reveal soon! Just wait for it!