First meeting

o.♥.o my TEN brothers o.♥.o
~Jaejoong P.O.V~

“Hyung! Wake up! Hyung!” suddenly Kibum, *Sorry, Key I mean*, wake me up. It’s just like a heaven for me to be in this limousine, so it’s so easy for me to get asleep. But this magnae, haven’t close his eyes since we were going inside the car this early morning, until now he wake me up. Jonghyun is in my right side. He hasn’t wake up yet.

I narrow my eyes, still feeling so blur. “Have we arrived?” I fix my sit when Key still gripping my jacket. He absolutely nods and points outside the window. I’m just curious about what does make him stuttered like th…

“OMO!!” suddenly I squeaked, make Jonghyun awake. I struggle to front when the ahjussi still sit there. “Is that really a place called HOUSE?” he just smiles and gives me his smile. I’m going to pee. Then I’m back to sit beside them.

The gate is so tall, and the front garden seems like a hotel. And the house.. Just like a white house in America. But, it seems bigger. It’s just making any sense if ten of us will fill this house.

“WHAT?” Jonghyun huddles me from back, he must be as shock as me. “Are we going to live here?” he asks me, I only nod my head, while Key still dazzle. Then, the car move back when the gate is open… It’s just like in a fairytale…

We’re goes in to the house, I can’t explain anything.. It’s just, WONDERFUL! Then we stop at the front door. We just jump out from the car when suddenly three tall guy coming out from the tall door. And, a Hanbok cute girl appears last. She gives us a beautiful smile. That must be Ms. Kim ~~~~~~.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” I bow deeply, Jonghyun follow my move, but Key.. He just stand and stare that princess deeply. He’s too impressed!! I just hit him from back, ask him to bow deeper. He just embarrassed me in front of this royal family.

~end of Jaejoong P.O.V~

You just giggle when look at the one in the middle that you know as Jaejoong hit that Key. Jonghyun just split out. Yunho is going down first to stand them back.
“Welcome to our house, Oppa, Jonghyunnie, Key.”

They absolutely blush. This is the first time for them to be seen, and being appreciated by others.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly a car stops to in front of the gate. A handsome man stares at you, who giggling on in front of the door. He wears sunglasses, and sits on the back seat. “~~~~~~ah..” he mumbles when his tears rolling down to his cheek, “mianhae..”

He still looks at you, who ask your new brothers coming in. You still laugh, when they make a gag. They normally begin their relationship as brothers and sister. They come in but you get the last. You just pull the door to close it but then you catch someone outside the gate.

The man realizes that he has caught, and then you narrow your eyes. You recognize his face whether he wear his glasses. But then he rolls up his window and going away.

“********ah??” you whispered, when suddenly. “Oh, I’m going sick. Hoeeghh…”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“~~~~~~ah? Are you okay?” Jaejoong sit beside you when you feel better. “You were vomit in front of the door!! We’re shock!” Your brothers are nodding in the same time, in the same worry face, but you realize that Key is going nowhere...

You just giggle, “Gwenchanayo oppa.. I’m fine.”

“Ooh.. I was just afraid if it’s because of our smells that always spend our days in slum place for ages.” Jonghyun, stand Behind Jaejoong, make a really funny face. You just can smile to see him.

“TADAAA~” Key is coming out from nowhere, bringing a tray. He slightly rounds and sits in front of Yunho in your left side, show you what he brings, “Super special chicken porridge ala Key!”

The other and you just round your mouth, amaze. The design of the porridge just like in the restaurant! Key shrugs happily, proud of himself. “Noona, I make this special for you.”

“Wooahh.. Key-shii, please teach me how to make this??” Minho pouts like a little Kid, and Key melts.

“Okay! Let’s going to the kitchen with me! I’ll show you the art of cooking! Go!!” Key gets up and gives the tray to Jaejoong. He happily going to where Minho stands and he grab his wrist. But in the middle to the door, “Hey, how could you be this tall?”

Laugh burst out inside the room.

Minho answers keep echoing when he already outside, “Huh? Because our dad and my mom are tall, maybe?” Laugh burst out again.

“Haha.. Our magnae are so funny..” Yunho laughs out loud when Jaejoong mix the porridge.

“Yeah, and Minho was false to answer like that. We are tall because of the bla bla bla bla.. and the thing was bla bla until bla bla bla..” double J jaws drop, they’re too impress with this chemistry man. He keeps talking about his own theory while you and Yunho only shake your head.

You pat Jaejoong arms, “Neh, oppa.” Then he startledly looks at you. You open your mouth and point it with your finger, “Hungry.” Then he smiles and feed you with the porridge. Yunho rub your forehead happily, when look at you eat hungrily.

But Jonghyun, he falls to a deep confusion about Mr. Chemistry’s theorem.

Inside, you same with him. This question keep echoing on your mind, *why did he coming here?*

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Yay!
Sorry for the late one.
Busy for packing my things to go abroad! YAY!
And, thanks for always comment.
New reader, welcome! I’m appreciating you.
I’ll always wait for your next comment.
^_~

------------------------------------------------------------------

Replies~:

@Baby Panda~ : yeah, but can you imagine. One cookie is each time for eat? I’ll very dizzy and going to faint. -__-“ .. maybe! I don’t know what song I’ll take to be Jonghyun’s. Yeah, when you say you feel hungry, I feel it too. Comment soon! Keke~

@cikjunsu : Omo, you make my head getting bigger. Thanks for like it! Always comment, yea.. ^^

@cristal_honey : thanks. Yeah, thanks for that suggestion! I really appreciate it. I’ll try, but sorry if I still bad at it. And, I make it on purpose, which so many thing that not understandable… just want to make you curious. But thanks.! I’ll wait for your comment though. ^^

@Taeminnie : yeah but now I’m getting slower. Mian.. T-T.. yeah. He’s bad at cook! There’ll be any brother if you want to have it. Trust me. ^^. Thanks for your comment. I’ll always wait.

@soorin : aah! Thanks soorin. You’re so sweet promoting my fic in twitter! Saranghae!! So read it. Hope you like it. ^^

@key_lover : haha. So he’ll get you if you faint. Thanks so much!! I’ll wait for your other comment soon. ^^

@shineegirl88 : yeah. They are fab!! Cool!! So many good words for them. Wait for your comment, as always. ^^

@lollipopaddicts&bunnylover! :D : LOL. He’s so funny at that part. I love that part so much. Chunnie and other will come! Wait for it! If me, I wont die. I just want to be sick if they always be in my side all the day long! Ahaha. *author daydreaming*. Okay, I’ll wait for your comment girl! And wait for the secret.

@Eun Hae : hmm, everyone keep analyzing. Thanks for curious about unnie. Keke~. Yup!! The singer is absolutely, AWESOME! Okay. I’ll wait for your comment also. ^^

@chingching13 : haha. Just get him if you want. Keke~. Yeah, they’re your brother as long you reading my fic. Thanks for reading and comment!! I’ll wait for yours later.. ^^

@Lynn : yes! She is so funny, LOL. I don’t know about that either. Keke~. Yeah! He’s already coming!! Thanks for comment! I’ll wait for it!

@Ji Na : you’re great Ji Na. Even I never recognize it! Haha. But the other four will separated into two family. Thanks for your comment! I always love it! ^^

@reiko – romance? I don’t really know but maybe yes. ^^. Oh! Great. I’ll check it out later if you don’t mind? I’m getting busy these days. So I’ll try to read it! ^^
Thanks a lot! ^^