Letter?

o.♥.o my TEN brothers o.♥.o
~Your P.O.V~

“Oh, Sunhi-aahh…” I pout, swinging my waist in front of my mirror. My new uniform is just look so.. Uh. I see Sunhi is holding her laugh in the mirror reflection. URGH! This girl!! “Sunhi!” I turn back and put my hand on my hip, give my angry face.

Sunhi swallows her saliva.

“Huh.” I blow a very deep breath, turn back again to see my new appearance, “Am I really going to wear these things?”

It is the first time I’m going to school. A real school. Yeah, I always home schooling since I was 10 years old, so that’s why my only friend are Sunhi, Taeyeon unnie and ********ah.

At home, I always wear my Hanbok, because Umma always told me to be always showing our royal and loyalty to be the one of the richest Korean. And, she didn’t allow me to go to the school after 4thgrade of my elementary school, then I began my home-schooling. Luckily, umma still trust Sunhi and allowed her to be friends with me. Or until now, I will be still crying of my mother death.

Okay, back to my uniform.

“Guys, are you really going to make me wear this thing?” I stand, cross my hands on my chest. My brothers are ready to school and now they are gathering to eat their breakfast. Oh, sorry I haven’t told you. Since now, I’ll be in the same school as Jonghyun *who’s in the same age with me*, Key and Minho. We agree to move to the best school in here.

Everyone stop their activities while looking at me. White Hair band, and very tight black and blue short coat. And… the hard point is. The black with blue and white line cross skirt is only one span of my hips! NO STOCKING but only a pair of white socks upon my knee! It’s just EMBARASSING!

“Yes,” they togetherly said, like nothing just happen. Are they going mad? Do they want if their one only girl in family being later? AAA!!! NO WAY!

Jaejoong Oppa stand and walks towards me, looking at me from near side. He put his thumb and index finger on his cheek, showing his confuse look while shaking his head lightly. I don’t know what does it mean, but then Yunho Oppa stand also. He rolls me on my shoulder with his hands.

“I don’t see if there’s anything wrong.” Yunho oppa gives me his charmingly smile while Jaejoong oppa back to his seat. He also turns back to his seat.

“Hello~!!” I wave my hand to their face, who seem do not care of my ‘little skirt’ “Are you sure that I AM GOING TO WEAR THIS SUPER MINI SKIRT?!”

But they’re all still like an alien!! They even don’t know what they should do! Finally Jonghyun stand, but he sit back to the table and talk to me with holding a slice of bread, “All the girls will wear that skirt also. I thought my old school also had the same skirt with different pattern.” Then he bites his bread carelessly.

I just want to interrupt when Minho, “I think my old school does the same.” Then everyone nod agree.

“What?” I fizzle; want to scream but too hard for me to make it loud. My brothers seems don’t even care again about my squeaks.

“Okay, let’s go. The bus will leave us later.” Jonghyun jump from the table, Key and Minho also stand to follow their hyung. But, I thought I heard something called.. Bus?

“Wait wait!!” I stop them. Changmin Oppa give me a devil glare.

“Are you going to make me late in my first day examination?” He still gave me those glares, I got eerie. My head shaking by itself, “So just go and stop squeaking. We are going to go to school by Bus!!” then he walk towards the door alone.

I and the other only shock, except Yunho oppa and Minho of course. “It’s a common thing. Something related to his success especially school, will make him temperated. So just eat this and go before him fizzling.” Yunho Oppa hand me bread. Yeah, then I go with Onew Oppa, Jonghyun, Key, and Minho. The other stays at home.

I don’t know what will happen in the bus, with this skirt. UH!

~end of Your P.O.V~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sounds of chattering students are blowing your ears. The sun bright perfectly this morning. And, everything seems like… New. New days, new you. You take a deep breath, still standing in front of the gate. Maybe everyone is staring at you but you don’t even care.

PLUK!

Something hit your head. “Aw.” You whisper, then you rub your head. Your brothers already leave you for their first class. But you are still looking for the thing that hit you. A crumpled paper.

You take it carelessly; don’t care about your skirt. Because now you know if everyone got the same skirt. You take it and open it, some words has written on the paper.

‘Please meet me after school. I’ll waiting for you in front of the school gate. From Poor Man from the Drugstore.’

Then you remember someone.

His handsome face, smiling.

He is the one who hugs you.

Your heart bursting. Try to seek him in each corner, but you cant find any. But, you just smile. You can meet him after school anyway.

“Hope this will be my lucky day.” Then you enter the gate, ready to fighting with all the lessons.

------------------------------------------------------------

HURRAY!
FINALLY I GOT THIS!
Readers and friends, you are the best ever.
Your comment always give my spirit back.
I hope you like this chappie.
I think it’s just boring and lacking.
But yeah, I’ll always waiting for your comment. ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------

Replies~:

@key_lover : Lol. Really? So don’t be confuse. Thanks! I’m getting okay now.

@Taeminnie : HII!! I’m fine! Just little bit cough, but it’s okay. I can handle it. Yes. He’s my first hubby. Mwahahahaha. Just a little bit selfish for loving three people but I don’t know. I love Donghae as I love Wooyoung and Minho. =))

@ktluvkpop : wow. You read it? So thanks!! It’s just my fave story afterall. It’s okay. Just comment here if you want. And, I love MINHO!! Yeah. He’s AWESOME! Uh. Oppa.. *daydream*

@YooMin_YunJae : Bwoh.. really? You’ll comment? Okay I’ll wait!! ^^ and, I already got my health back. Thanks. ^^

@Baby Panda~ : It’s definitely fine! Yeah, thanks for always waiting. I miss you to!!! THIS much! Haha. He’ll be there soon! I promise! ^^

@reiko : thank you!!!!!

@Ji Na : thank you!! Yeah, already full recovered. Just mess up with cough. Hiks.