Nightmare

o.♥.o my TEN brothers o.♥.o
Your eyes can’t stop looking at them, eating the foods hungrily. You never thought that they’re so nice, and summarily accept you as their sister. Will the other be like them? Or worse? That sight of this long dinner table will fulfill with your unknown brothers.

“Noona?” Minho recognizes your smile in your daze, look at them happily. Yunho and Changmin seem very startled they look at Minho who calls you. It’s too fast for him to talk with somebody actually. But now, he calls you.

He stands and takes your rice bowl, fill it up with rice, “you have to eat, or you’ll be thinner than Changmin hyung.” Minho smiles while he put your bowl in front of you. You just giggle and Yunho follow with laugh when Changmin tickling Minho. You have your appetite back.

“Hmm, Oppa..” you call Yunho on your left side, he almost burst out his food on his mouth, “Are you okay?”

He only nods his head swiftly, and swallows his food, “Neh?”

“Tell me about your work, please?” you give him your puppy dog eyes, hope he want to tell.

“He is working as a model.” Changmin answers you while eat his food. You act like you don’t know, and look at Yunho with ‘really?! You’re awesome!’ look. Yunho smiles shyly while rub back of his head, “Not a famous model as you thought, ~~~~~~ah..” Changmin add.

You give what-do-you-mean look, “just like a walk-on advertising model. Just holding a paper and went away..” Yunho answers while trying to smile. “So I have to work as a boxer, but I want to stop. My back was hurt until now!”

You laugh, “I guess you love dancing, Oppa?” They three look at you with widen their eyes, “Is that true?”

“You’re absolutely right!!” Changmin give you two thumbs up.

“You’ll realize it in every morning; our house will full of music.” Minho adds with shake his head. Yunho back to his shy pose.

“I have a dance room, Oppa. You can use it.” You smile at him, and then he became very happy.

“So you love dancing too??” Yunho seems very interests to you, but you shake your head.

“Nope, I just have it since I was born. My unnie love to dance there.”

“Oh, so you have unnie?” Changmin look at you with his curious face, you just pat your head on your mind. That does not suppose to be talked!

You try some reason to answer that Mr. Clever, “Erh, I mean, she is my cousin. But she already left this house since I was still 4 years old.” They nod their head, agree. You feel so relieve.

“So, how ‘bout you, Oppa?” you ask to Changmin, “I know that you are very clever. Not just an ordinary people could enter the Seoul University and reach the first rank, right?” Changmin chuckle shyly.

“Yeah, that’s why I’m lack of money! He got a scholarship 50% of his school funds, but my salary hasn’t enough to pay those, Minho school funds, electricity, house debt, water... We have too much debt that we haven’t pay..” Yunho finally cover his eyes, he’s shaking.

Changmin and Minho look at each other, and then look down. Remember the debtor that very cruel, “He almost hit Yunho hyung until death.”

Your heart feels so tremble and you rub Yunho back. “No worries.” They all look at you, “I have paid all of your debt.”

They seems very shock when you only smile, “How could? But it’s so much of amount that we have debt. Our authority here can’t fulfill all of them. There’s 7 brother more to have that authority...”

“I use mine.” Then you smile, “I have too much and this is the time for me to share.”

They feel so relieve and smile with rolls a happy tears, “We’re so lucky to have you, ~~~~~~ah..” Yunho smile while want to pat your hair, but he afraid.

“You can pat this if you want.” You offer your head, and Yunho pat it lightly. Changmin and Minho laugh happily. That big house now is full of laugh and love. Hope it will be last forever…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s dark.

You can’t see anything.

The thing that you remember last time is you want away from dining table and went back to your room. You change your clothes then fell asleep. That’s it! But why you’re here?

You walk to front, when you know there’s a little spot of lights. But when you try to reach it, It’s fly away. It’s flying around your head, then you realize that is, “lightning bug..”

That thing still flying around your head, but it’s getting much. Two more lightning bugs appear. Then four... Seven… Ten... Twenty… Hundred…

They’re lights the room. The room is now getting lighter, with the bugs flying upon you. You now walk to the corner of the room. There’s an oval mirror, around 2 meters tall. Its frame with silver carved uniquely. You try to read something carved on it…

“Ki..m… Tae..yeon…” your heart getting sore, then you remember this room. This is her room.. The room that you’ve locked for ages. You walk back, then you hit something. Goosebumps is all over your body. But you try to brave yourself to look at that thing.

Slowly..

“~~~~~~ah..” She’s behind you! She wears a white dress. Look so beautiful.

“Unnie?” your heart’s beating faster, and then you walk backwards. She follows you with her pale face. Try to say something..

“I…”

You try to find a way to escape..

“Am..” she reaches you with her hands

“unnie..?”

She says something but you can’t hear. You try to hear more but she doesn’t make any sound. Her lips moving, then you try to read it.. You still move backwards… When suddenly you fall down… Taeyeon try to reach your hand, and she got it. “Unnie..”

“Hold.. On..” she whispers. And she try to pull you up, but then someone came.. You can’t realize his face but he pull Taeyeon. She won’t let you go but… It’s to late.. She can’t hold it… Then you fall down into the darkness…

“AAAAAAAAAAACKK!!!” You awake from your nightmare. Your breath turns so fast. Cold sweat are rolling down between your hairline.. “Unnie.. what’s going on!!” you scream to the ceiling when suddenly your tears burst out.

“~~~~~~ah!” Yunho coming to the room. His room is the nearest with you. He run to you when you still crying, “What’s going on?” you can’t answer any, you still crying. Then Yunho pull you to his arms, “It’s alright.. Nothing happen.. It’s alright..”

Now, his shirt is full of tears…

------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Next chapter here!
The next applicants will reveal next chapter.
Getting curious with Taeyeon, right?
Keke~
Just check it out!
And comment.. ^0^

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Replies~:

@Taeminnie : wooah! What a pleasure to be one of ur fave story. Thanks anyway. And, they’ll be appear soon. Just wait for it!

@choi min young : who doesn’t want it right? Even me, I want it too! So keep commenting.. ^^

@Eun Hae : I won’t tell you. Taeyeon unnie is still a secret. Keke~ in this chapter she appear again. But you won’t know what does it mean. So just wait for it to be revealed! Thanks! ^0^

@Reiko : haha. Gwenchana. I’ll wait for your comment soon. Thanks!!

@Lynn : yeah. Blame him! *although I do made him by myself =P*

@Ji Na : yeah. There’ll be a drama soon! Got it girl! It won’t be flow like just meet with ten boys and happily ever after. Keke~ just look forward! Wohoo.

@key_lover :yeah, she’s so lucky. thanks for waiting!! I’ll always wait for your comment!

@Baby Panda~ : yeah, I would have a happy tears also. Thanks anyway! Comment soon! =P

@shineegirl88 : so just wait. I think this story is getting confusing and making some question. But there’s the point!! You have to look forward to it and reveal it! Thanks for always comment!

@lollipopaddicts&bunnylover! :D : yeah! You gotta read it until ends! =D