I’m waiting for you

o.♥.o my TEN brothers o.♥.o
KRINGGGGG!!!

Finally, the bell ring! You rapidly put in your books to your bag because of your excitement. Don’t ask the lesson to you, it’s all useless. A whole day, you just staring at the ceilings and thinking about that man. *I don’t even know his name.. Where did he find me? Why he wanted to meet me?* all the question just stick on your brain.

“Prince, here I come!” You shout to yourself, then run away to the gate.

“~~~~~~ah! Wait!” Jonghyun, you left him behind. It’s all because of that prince. “Aah.. where is she..” he failed to find you who sink between the pupils. “Maybe she could go home alone.” Then he give up, and going home first.

As the letter said,

‘Please meet me after school. I’ll waiting for you in front of the school gate. From Poor Man from the Drugstore.’

You straight away going to the place that he said to you. But, “Where is he?” he’s cant find anywhere. You try to seek it in every corner of the gate. “Maybe he’s going somewhere. I have to wait.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5 minutes before you come out from your class…

The man was standing at your place. Waiting for you, all day long. But then, someone came. He panted; he’s just like running for 50 miles. His breath going up and down, and his sweat rolling down to his cheek.

“Hey!” the man was shock; he knelt and grabbed the boy’s shoulder, “What’s wrong?”

“Your brother..” he still panted, but this sentence made that man rounded his eyes, “he’s fainted when we are playing soccer in the yard. His legs was hurt again. Please go home.”

The man couldn’t do anything. His dongsaeng is everything for him. But, he saw the gate, afraid to leave you. “Okay. I’ll go home with you.” And the boy pulled his wrist. His feeling mixed up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 hours left. But you are still waiting for him. The weather is getting cold after all. You don’t bring any jackets, you only have your mini skirt and coat.

“Himeulnaerago malhaejoollae, Geu nooneur banjakyeo neor ireukyeojoollae..” your handphone ringtone, SNSD-Way to Go, ringing. Junsu Oppa is calling.

“Huh? Junsu oppa?” you mumbled, still can’t understand why does he call you, “yoboseyo, oppa?”

“~~~~~~ah? This is Jaejoong.” Oh, oppa. It must be him. It will be nonsense if that mr. soccer calling you, “where are you?”

“I…” you try to find a good excuse. You know, this oppa will be not understood if he know the truth. He’s just like a grandpa, “just hanging out with some girls to find some smoothies.”

“Oh, okay. Don’t go home too late.”

“Araso…”

“Bye...” then he picks up the phone. You only sighed.

3 hours.

5 hours.

The road lights have . Shiver is all around your body, it’s already evening. But that man hasn’t come anyway. You just feel deceived, “he make me wait. He’s the first person who makes me w-a-i-t…” you gritted your teeth.

BRASSS!!

Rain has come. But you still stuck on your place, look down to the road. Maybe everyone is looking at you. A girl who still wears her school uniform is under the rain without any warmer. And no one care.

You try to hide your shiver and hug your arms, but it’s no use. The rain is getting you wet. You crumple the letter on your hand, still hoping that he will come.

“He will come.” You mumbled. Your lips get so blue and your body trembles because of cold. “He will come to me..” you mumble, still with hope. But then you catch someone in your sight.

He bring black umbrella, wear his worn-out coat. That man on the drugstore. He runs to you. His heart feels so hurt when he knows that you are still waiting for him. And finally he covered you with blanket that he got, and put the umbrella above you. He’s wet now.

“I know you’ll come.” Then you smile to him. His sad face turns to smile because of you.

“I’m so sorry. I was just..” but then you close your eyes, “hey… wake up.. hey..” he began very panic and hold you in his arms. The umbrella is fall, so both of you get in the rain again. Your body’s getting very hot. What should he do?!

-------------------------------------------------------

WHOOSH!
NEW CHAPTER!
So that man will revealed in next chapter. I promise!
So wait! I’ll waiting for your comment. ^^

--------------------------------------------------------

Replies~:

@key_lover : haha. He’ll be reveal next chap. Promise. ^^

@Taeminnie : haha. Thanks. Maybe I’m the same with you. I’m getting melting of Mir and LeeJoon [Mblaq] lately. Huahaha. And b2st, I only know kikwang. He’s gorgeous for me! Yay. Haha. YAP! Changmin fizzling things is so cute. Whaha. Just looking forward to it and you’ll see. ^^ okay, comment later dongsaeng. ^^/

@nyc : keke~ everyone getting curious with them. Hmm, maybe. But check it on the next chap! I’lllooking forward to your comment though! Thanks anyway!! ^^

@ktluvkpop : yeah. He’s my third hubby after Donghae and wooyoung. Haha. Yes, I do. But I haven’t watch the last eps. T-T maybe I’ll cry and rolling down on my bed. Okay! Don’t forget to comment!! ^^

@Ji Na : so thank you. Yeah, maybe. He’ll reveal next chap. Hahaha. Yunho’s style is very y I think. So he let ‘me’ to wear those skirts. Babo-yaa,, okay. Thanks! I’ll wait for your comment! As always!!

@shineegirl88 : yeah! I miss u too! Where have you been?? Okay, I’ll update. ^^

@Baby Panda~ : hohoho. I just copying my baby boy style. Keke~. Yes he is. He’ll be reveal in next chap. Promise! Yeah! Donghae is my 1st hubby after all! He’s mine! Bwahahaha. Kidding. I’ll update. And comment soon. ^^

@Lynn : I was going to Saudi Arabia. Keke~ yes, he will appear in next chap. I promise!