Unexpected encounter

o.♥.o my TEN brothers o.♥.o
~Your P.O.V~

“Yoboseyo?” I call ahjussi, “I have read about this other Kim family. Kim Junsu and Kim Onew, right? Yeah, I’ve allow him to be here. Humm.. Okay. Pick them up today. They have to be here this night. Thanks..”

“Huffh..” I sigh, standing in front of my room windows. I read again the other applicants. Kim Junsu. Picture : http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_0Fn3Ro6Gh3Q/SmXcUqqPJyI/AAAAAAAAAAc/6Q9fcVhKJLY/s320/upload-1229276180-147.jpg [with his favorite soccer ball]

Born on 12th December 1986, hobby soccer, occupation soccer player. “He seems good. I’ll allow him..”

Kim Onew, picture : http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_0-PXFgxdITw/Skybw_3eimI/AAAAAAAAAUk/L5UIL38hycQ/s400/uri+tofu+leader.jpg [bringing his new drawing object “His name sound ridiculous,”Born on 14th December 1989, “Wow, this family born on December. Great!” hobby painting, occupation art student. I already read the ads, and they’ll be good enough to live with us.

I daze to the window again, see the morning dew that still blush on it glass surface. I can see my favorite cherry tree, standing beautifully with her redden fruits. Remind me, one day when you come to me…

FLASHBACK

“UNNIEE!!” I greet her; she sat down at a square mat, doing a picnic. The Cherry tree leaves were falling upon our hair. She’s so beautiful, wore a cute white dress. At that time, she’s still 12 years old. Since I was still 10 years old. Her name is Kim Taeyeon.

She stood up and opened her arms to hug me. I ran to her arms and hugged her tight, “I miss you,” and then we pulled back. She’s my sister-in-law. My mother had her with his ex-husband who’s already dead since unnie still 1.5 years old. So she’s married with my dad and had me. But unnie never care about it. She’s my best friend, and my sister.

She’s studied at America at that time, because of her cleverness; she got scholarship to study there. She’s back to Korea once a year. I missed her, much.

“I miss you too, little girl.” She rubbed my hair, and asks me to sit beside her. “I’ve made your favorite sandwich!”

I was very happy to see that sandwiches. It’s really my favorite food that made by her. She fed me when I widely open my mouth. The sandwich is simple, fill with lettuce and ham. Shredded with cheese, adds with ketchup with mayonnaise. But if Taeyeon unnie made it, it’ll be very different of taste. Full of love and warmness.

“Yah Taeyeonnie, ~~~~~~ah!” then a boy came to us. ********ah.

END OF FLASHBACK

“HOOEGH!!” I run to bathroom, I don’t know why but I always sick when I remember his name. After I spit on the bathroom sink, I look at my reflection.My eyes getting red, full of tears. “I do really miss you unnie.. I miss you..”

~end of Your P.O.V~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Oppaaa!!” you going downstairs, wear your coat. Jaejoong is on the pantry, Yunho is reading his newspaper with sipping his coffee on the dining table. Jonghyun sit in front of him, with so many papers of work. They look at you with smile. Key and Minho, they’re going somewhere. Changmin, he must be on his room. Done his homeworks.

“Where do you want to go?” Jaejoong asks, and you run to him. You take a slice of chiffon cake that he cuts.

“Hmm, delicious!! Who make this?” you ask to your brothers. “You oppa?” Jaejoong shake his head. You begin to confuse and stares your brother one by one.

“Key.” They together say at the same time.

“Wow. He just such a good baker too.” You bit your chiffon cake again. Then Jaejoong put it on a plate and serve it to Yunho and Jonghyun. They taste it.

“Yeah, he’s very good at this.” Yunho comments, but Jonghyun still keep on his work, “~~~~~~ah..” he calls you who lean on the pantry table, “you haven’t answer his question..”

You stares them, asking what with your eyes.

“Where do you want to go, ~~~~~~ah??” Jaejoong asks again. Then you look at your dress. White coat and mini skirt with stocking. Your simple high heels are perfectly ornamenting your feet. They look at you from up to toe. You just give them your goofy smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Supermarket. Yeah, supermarket. There’s the place that you want to go.

Jaejoong accompany you, since you don’t know what to buy. “Actually, what do you want to buy?” Jaejoong push the trolley when you keep taking all of the things in each corner.

“I don’t know.” You keep taking so many things, “Oppa,” then you stop and stares him, “Do you know if our other family will coming up tonight?” Then you back to your works. Fill the trolley up.

“Hum? I don’t know. You haven’t told me though.” He answers, still push the trolley, very slowly. “Who’ll be coming?”

“The other Kim,” you haven’t stop, “Kim Junsu and Kim onew.”

“I think I know their name..” He answers, then you stare him again with ‘really??’ look, “hmm, is that kim junsu the football player and kim onew the painter?” you widely open your eyes. “They’re my neighbor friends in my old house when my mom still alive!”

“WOW!!” you widen up your mouth. “Seems like our dad marry a group of woman! Yunho oppa’s mom is my neighbor too. But I wasn’t really know Yunho hyung.” You tell him.

“Hmm, how if we pick them up?” Jaejoong ask you a favor, then you nod and agree.

When you’re going to the cashier, “Oppa, I want to go outside. Don’t you mind if you queuing alone?” he nod with smile and you go outside. You strech your body. “Ooh, so cold.. The winter will coming..” then you look at the other side of the road.

A middle aged women, kick out a man from her drugstore. She seems very mad at him. She points the road, ask him to go away. But the man is still holding the woman foot. Try to block her to get in. but the woman kick him out. Then you running cross the road, wants to help him.

“Sir? Are you okay?” he wore a black worn-out jacket, he cries. You try to look at his face, open his hat, he’s not as old as you think. Maybe he’s still in the same age of your oldest oppa. “Just tell me what happen..”

Then you ask him to stand and sit him on the nearest bench. “My little dongsaeng.. he’s sick. But I can’t buy him any medicine from the doctor. When I try to ask for free to this drugstore, she kick me out..” he cries, then your heart melt. You ask him to wait and you going in to the store.

“Annyeonghaseyo eommonim.. can you give me the medicine that the man who just come here? I’ll pay it..” then you got the medicine for, 50.000 won? “What a kind of medicine is this?”

“Cancer.” She answer you with very short words that make your heart trembles very hard.

“Uh, okay. I’ll go. Annyeonghaseyo, gamsahamnida.” Then you come out from the store and you found the man. “Here.” He stares you, he doesn’t believe it, “I’ve bought it for you. Here. Take it.”

He take it from your hand, and stand. He looks at the inside of the plastic bags, the things that he needs, “But, it’s so exp..”

“Don’t worry. Just consider it as the gift from the God.” He smiles, then you just consciously aware that he is very handsome. He hugs you, then you startled.

“Gamsahamnida, angel.” He still hugs you very tight, when suddenly Jaejoong came out from the supermarket. He looks at you being hug by someone. “Huh?” he mumbles.

The man pulls back, and then he ran away. Your hearts beating faster as he goes away. You dazzle at the back water on the road. You don’t know what’s just happen, but you feel different.

Jaejoong comes up, look at you dazzling like a fool. He wave his hands in front of your face, “Hey!”

“Oh, Oppa.” You startle and look at him. He give you his greasy smile.

“Guess what?” he crosses his arms to his chest, “Who’s that man who can make my little girl blushing??”

“Yaah! Oppaaa!!” you just smile and getting back to your car. Jaejoong follow you with his teasing laugh.

---------------------------------------------------------------

OTHER CHAPTER!!
Something has revealed, about the background of unnie.
Something will reveal soon either.
Just wait!
I’ll always waiting for your comment. Annyeong!
Saranghae.. ^^

---------------------------------------------------------------

Replies~:

@Taeminnie : okay! Humm, I always expect an older and good man is my brother to me. So, just find your brother. Still don’t understand?? Yeah! Getting closer to the secrets! Keke~ always comment yea..

@key_lover : yeah, It’ll reveal soon. Just wait, key?? And, I’ll also faint if it’s going happen. But if it’s Minho, I’ll kill myself though. X)

@maya10 : thanks for read my fic! And love it! Just comment later. I’m waiting. ^^

@Ji Na : no, junsu’ll with onew. Because, look at the picture. Yoochun and Taemin seems very similar right? As I think. Keke~. And, I don’t really fluent in Korean. Why?? Any Korean words that I’ve made is error? Just tell me if there’s any! Okay, taemin will appear soon. Wait for him. Comment soon! Jejeje~

@shineegirl88 : yeah, It’ll be more interesting in the next chapter. You’ll know what will happen! ^^ the background of unnie has coming. I’ll wait for your comment! ^^

@Lynn : yes! He’s coming! Haha. Thanks. Okay, I’ll always waiting for your comment also.