Shocking Testament

o.♥.o my TEN brothers o.♥.o
You stare at your reflection on the mirror in front of you. See your beady eyes with very long eyelashes. Pointed nose, very well emblazoned your face. The wet cute pinky lips it’s yours also. Blushed cheek, white soft skin, and long black hair is loose beautifully on your shoulders.

Outside, you’re very cute and well mannered extraordinary teenager which had a full of happy life. But inside, you scream.

“~~~~~~ Agassi, the breakfast is ready.” One of your maids come and bows beside you. The other one tie up your hair elegantly, makes a hair bun for you. And some of them sleek your Hanbok and hang it up on a wood hanger.

“I’ll come in a minute, tell Ajuhssi to hold that man to wait for me until I finish my breakfast.” you ask her, and then she bow deeper and went away. The other maids who finished sleek your hanbok went away also. The one make up your hair is..

“~~~~~~ah, are you okay?” Sunhi ask you. She is your best friend since elementary school and now, she works as your personal maid. She lost his parents few years ago and she needs money. You helped her.

You finally sigh to your self. “I’m tired for being a rich girl.”

Sunhi rounds his eyes, shock. “Are you stupid?!” you shake. She move round back and stand again behind you; see you through your mirror reflection.

“I just. Feeling bored.” You sigh, and then you stood and reached your sleeked Hanbok. Sunhi replaces your seat and stares you changing your clothes. “Sunhi, you know. Being the only one member of this family is very hard!!”

Sunhi nodded when you mumbled, “That man come again, eh?”

“YES!” you take an angry glance to her, and then remake your Hanbok again. “I don’t even know what he wants!”

“Why don’t your Appa done those things?”

“HE’S WENT AWAY AND I DON’T EVEN CARE! But he spent money too much outside!” you shout sulkily and finally you give up to tie up your hanbok. Sunhi walks to you and helps. “He never appreciate Umma.. He left this family when she died..”

“Please don’t cry, ~~~~~~ah..” she turns you back after ties up your hanbok and hugs you. You want to cry but you hold your tears back.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“There is something I want to tell you, ~~~~~~ Agassi..” He begins to talk when you arrive at the front room. He is a man from somewhere who your Umma believed to organize her family wealth after she died. Since now you are already 17, they begin to pursue you to know all kind of ‘these things’.

“Just say it.” You say in your usual coldly and less of expression face.

“Actually, the testament that your mother wrote said that 60% of her family wealth is dedicated to Kim ~~~~~~, it’s yours, and..”

“40% other is her husband’s authority. I know!” you burst out. “And I don’t even care!” you mutter.

“But, these are some parts that you haven’t known.” He says, try to calm you down. You take a deep breath and begin to listen to him, “40% of these are for my husband. But if he has gone, it will be his children’s authority. But they have to live together with my daughter. If they can’t, that would be Kim ~~~~~~’s authority.”

You knit your eyebrows together, think. “What did it say? You said, his children? What are you talking about?!”

“Your father died.” Your jaws dropped. “He killed by his own wife, when she want to suicide also.”

“His own wife? What did you mean? My Umma already died before he left this house!”

“The other wife.” You speechless, “He had four others.”

“WHAT!?” you shout, shockingly. “But how could my Umma,,”

“She already knew. And there are your Appa’s children beside you.”

“How many of them??”

“Ten.” Your jaws just like to far drop, “All of them are boys, and they are orphan. The other wife was suicide also. I have to have your agreement for them to have this 40% wealth authority. Or they’ll send to the orphanage house. Maybe some other is much older than you, but the other may younger.”

He gives you a letter of attorney. You have to sign it to accept your ‘brothers’. You just signing it without thinking what will be happen if there are 10 unknown boys, came to this big house. *I’m going mad.*

“But I have one more appeal for help..” you say after you give the letter back, “Could you give me each full biography of those boys?? I just want to check it.. And, they could stay here after I decide. I’ll choose who’ll be the first.”