Fire and Ashes

Dandelion Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Atrina pressed her face on Jae Joong's chest and took a deep breath. She felt like she smelt April flowers . Jae Joong caressed her hair and made her sit on a couch. Jae Joong walked to his kitchen and poured a glass of cold water for himself to calm down his nerves. Atrina looked around his house ; her eyes wandering about as if she were looking for some thing. Finally,she got up and walked into the kitchen and said :" Sir, may I leave now? " Jae Joong looked at the clock. It was about 2 a.m . He did not answer.Instead ; he carassed her hand and said: " How long have you been working there? Your hands feel so coarse." Atrina pulled her hands back and hid them under her axilla. Jae Joong a cigarette and looked deeply into her eyes. " I will pay for your tuition and ...where do you live by the way?" Atrina shook her head  and said : " Sir; I used to sleep at the bar..." Jae Joong poked his cigarette and looked at her eyes. " So; you will live here from now on . " I will sleep on the couch . You can have my bed. Tonight I am not much sober . Tomorrow we will discuss every thing. " Atrina wanted to say something but Jae Joong got up and pulled her into his embrace again and said : "Do not worry about anything. Let me help you. " She went to Jae Joong's room and slept on his bed . She was so tired that she fell asleep instantly. Jae Joong took a shower and lay down on the couch. " She is your young student Kim Jae Joong . You will help her graduate and find a job and that's all. Do you understand?" Jae Joong closed his eyes and fell asleep with a big smile like a kid who had finally got what he had longed for a long time.

 

Atrina woke up early in the morning . She sat on Jae Joong's bed and looked around. Still  she could not believe what had happened to her the night before. Kim Jae Joong had promised to pay for her classes,but she was sure that he was drunk when he said those words. She was still thinking when the door opened and a tall and dark eyed man entered the room. He gave her a puzzled look a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter