Secrets of a Secretary

Dandelion Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two Months Later 

Kim Jae Joong's POV :

I walked down the plane stairs with Hye Sun. Since our last meeting in Osaka our companies had agreed to collaborate  in Japan and Korea. She was smiling and waving hands for cameras. Some Japanese paparazzi  had started making rumors about our relationship. TVXQ Electronic's stocks were badly damaged and Yunho kept asking me to announce that I did not want to take charge of JYJ company and that I had no relationships with Hye Sun. The fact was that the only thing I was thinking about was returning to Seoul and see my Atrina again.I had no intentions of taking the responsibility of the company or marrying Hye Sun.  We had discussed everything and she knew that I was not interested in her at all and she herself did not like me either. It was a matter of business that we were walking down the stairs together smiling and waving hands for the cameras. I hoped Atrina was doing well at her studies and did not find extra time to watch TV and see me arm in arm with another woman. 

My mother was waiting for me at the airport and when Hye Sun's driver took her suitcases and she left my mother looked at my face and smiled.

"So Jae how was your trip?"

"Exhausting mum. Quite boring."

"I know son ,but because your father's condition did not let him have a flight we had to send you to Japan. I've heard some rumors about you and Hye Sun."

"Paparazzi stories. Believe none. "

"I thought so.Do you have any news about that girl? What was her name? I keep forgetting her name."

"More or less.Mrs.Han has been calling me regularly. "

" What are you going to do with her ? "

"Help her to graduate and have an independent life?"

" Is that all? You had never asked for anything  for yourself .You  even rejected your father's help to buy your own apartment. Don't tell me that you do not like her. Age is just a number. Your father is 20 years older than me and we have been living happily together for years.I know that you are not interested in business but be careful .The paparazzi might try to ruin your father if they here about that girl."

" OK mum. I will be careful. "

The driver helped my mother get on the car and we kissed goodbye. I was literally restless to meet that little face of my princess.

 

Dara's POV :

Jung Yunho has been bugging me ever since I have become his secretary. He keeps asking questions about Atrina and his relationship with Kim Jae Joong. I have made up  so many stories about their life that I see them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter