Classy

Dandelion Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jae Joong's POV :

I had screwed up every thing. She looked pale and sad. Her eyes were blaming me. I knew that she deserved some one better than me. I had broken her little heart  and she could not forgive me. I started kissing her white fingers apologising for being such a weak person. She let me have her hands but after a few seconds she got up from my lap and embraced my head . She buried her face in my hair and ran her fingers over my cheeks. I lifted my head to see her eyes. She was looking at me with so much love and passion that made my heart flutter. I felt guilty. Guilty for ruining her beautiful dreams. My tears fell on her hands. I could not hold them back any more. She cleaned my tears with her hands and left the room without another word.She went back to the bedroom and started packing her her clothes. 

" Atrina where are you going ? I will never let you leave this house like this." I held her wrist . " I asked you to give me some time to find you a better place to stay."

" I can't.I really can't. Your mere presence makes my heart stop beating. I can not be like you . You...you...I think you have no heart." She sobbed throwing her dress in her little suitcase.

" Atrina what do you expect me to do ? I won't be able to live in this house without you . I can not even breathe without you. Where do you think you are going ? to that dirty bar ? Am I nothing in your eyes princess? Won't you forgive me ever ?"

She hugged her knees and looked at my eyes:

" You can't breathe without me and you ... you let another woman touch you ? No,sir . I am sure now that what you have mistaken for love is mere lust.You can live without me. You can breathe without me and you will."

I pulled her into my arms and kissed her tearful eyes. 

" I'm sorry.I'm sorry. You little jealous fairy. You will forgive me right? You will give me another chance to prove you wrong. I was desperate princess. I was desperate because I ..." 

She put her little hand on my mouth and shook her head. 

" Please find me some where to go. You know I have no one in this world to support me and I think if I stay here I will be a burden on your shoulders. I am only a student to you and I don't have any right to ... You know what I mean. You are a  free young man. You hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter