Love Bird

Dandelion Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae Joong parked his car and walked upstairs. His heart full of the girl who was waiting for him to come home and have dinner together. He saw Atrina in the kitchen . She was wearing a light blue dress. Her wavy hair had curled around her full arms. She was not aware that Jae had came back and she was singing and dancing while she was cooking and washing the dishes. Jae Joong felt like he wanted to pull her into his arms and touch the black silk waves of her hair. He felt like he wanted to caress this singing fairy's  arms and kiss her bare  shoulders , but he know that the magic would stop the moment he surrendered his heart. 

It was about two weeks since Atrina was living in Jae Joong's apartment and they had almost got used to the new circumstances . Jae Joong had forbidden Atrina from telling anybody that she was living in his house. Atrina's grades had improved alot especially because she had her teacher at home whenever she wanted and even did not . Jae Joong used to spend long hours with Atrina each night to help her . He was a very strict teacher and Atrina did not dare protest or say anything when he interrupted her conversation with her friends and calssmates on the phone .

Jae Joong cleared his throat and threw his keys on the table. Atrina cleaned his hands with her apron and greeted him. 

" I told you I do not want you to waste your time by cooking and washing,didn't I ?"

" Yes,sir."

" Can you tell me what you were exactly doing instead of studying?"

" I have done my homework sir.I promise. Please , let me do what I can for you . "

" I am going to take a shower. Have your dinner. Don't wait for me."

" OK. Sir. By the way your friend stopped by when you were out."

" Yunho?!"

" Yes.sir. Mr. Jung ."

" It's strange because he knew I wasn't at home.I had told him this morning."

" I don't know sir."

" Did he stay here?"

" Just for a quarter. "

" What did you do when he was here?"

" I said I had an exam and I went to my room."

" If he stopped by and I was not at home call me right away . OK?"

"OK. Sir."

 

Atrina's POV:

He did not speak a word and left the room to take a shower. He did not even notice my new dress and my new haircut.  I waited for him to come back and have his dinner although he had told me not to . When he came back he looked like a god coming out of some greek le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter