Friends ?

Dandelion Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One Week Later 

JaeJoong's POV:

When I reached home. I saw Yunho's car parked in front of my apartment.I walked to his car. He was sleeping in his car probably listening to some music because he did not hear me call him. I knocked at his windscreen and he jumped up cursing at me. He opened the door and walked out of his car.

"Long time no see JJ."

" What do you want here?"

" Jae stop being an . You know why I am here."

"You know I have nothing to do with my father's decisions about the company."

" You are helping him. All newspapers all filled with your photos in Osaka and Tokyo. We are going bankrupt."

" I told you there is nothing between me and Hye Sun. "

" You have to talk to your father . You must announce it officially ."

" Why should I do anything for you Yunho?"

"Because we are friends JJ."

"Don't JJ me. I was not a friend when you went to my apartment and hurt my girl.You were not my friend when you told her about that night."

"She is not your girlfriend ."

" It has nothing to do with you. You took advantage of some of my students because I had told you about their emotions and you know Yunho I  regret  that I was once your buddy. "

"JJ you are still my buddy.Don't let a girl come between us."

" I can not announce anything publicly until my father discusses everything with Hye Sun's company. It is not my personal preference . It is business Yunho business ."

" The JJ I knew used to hate business."

" The Yunho I knew would not reveal his friend's secrets ."

" JJ Let's go to your apartment and some drink."

"You are taking revenge on me because of Suzy."

"Suzy has nothing to do with our current situation."

"You have not forgiven me ever since. Yunho I have told you thousands of times that I was not the one who seduced your ex. "

" JJ I do not want to talk about that . I told you I am here because ...because .. aha ...I remembered your father is ruining my company by his foolish alliance with our opponent ."

" Suzy was the one who wanted to sleep with me and when she did not succeed she accused me of harassing her. "

" And you killed her." Yunho took my collar in his hands and pulled me to himself.

" I did not.Take your hands off me . She committed a suicide Yunho.The cops told you, but you keep denying facts."

Yunho let go of my collar and lent on his car . He lit up a cigarette and stared at my eyes.

" I came here because you were once a friend of mine JJ. I thought we could convince each other ,but seems like you are distracting me by telling old love stories you have made up for the cops. Suzy was innocent and you will pay for what you did to her one day .  I warn you JJ. If TVXQ Electronics goes bankrupt or anything happens to my staff I will do anything I can do to ruin JYJ.Be sure of it. And about your pretty baby girl I have enough documents to make you resign from the university and sit at home and send her back to the bar that suits her most .I did not come here to beg for your mercy JJ.It was a friendly discussion and I should confess that it is not going to be that friendly from now on. So watch out JJ and take care of your baby girl. " 

" You don't dare threaten Kim Jae Joong. If you move a finger on her Yunho I will kill you ."

" We'll see JJ."

He got on his car and left me . I felt so anxious about Atrina that I had no other choice but hiring a bodyguard for her. I had to call my mother again.

 

Three Years Ago Yunho's POV :

I entered JaeJoong's apartment in gangnam. The lights were all on and the sound of music was so loud.  There were empty cans of soju and broken glasses on the counter .I could see a red beam of light coming out of his bedroom . Strange as it  seemed I doubted for a second to enter his room. Maybe he was with some one and did not want me interrupt their private time. I decided to go back to the dining room and wait for him when I heard a female voice scream.A voice I knew  too well  to ignore.

" Jae ,please. I beg you. Don't be like this." 

I kicked the door open and fou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter