Whirlpool

Dandelion Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Atrina's POV :

I heard the door bell ring. I got up and saw that Mr.Kim was not at home but his keys were on the table. It was about 1:30 am and I was  totally alone. Where was he ? I did not know. I heard the bell ring again. Maybe it was Mr.Kim . I walked to the door and opened it .To my surprise it was not Mr.Kim. It was Mr. Jung and he did not seem so well. 

" Wake up Jae Joong. Tell him I am not feeling well. " He said and pushed me away and staggered his way to the bedroom.He seemed to be drunk. 

" Sir ! Mr.Kim is not at home.You can't stay here . Shall I call the doctor?"  Mr.Jung did not answer. He fell on the bed without a single word and fell asleep. I could not stay home with a drunk man. I called Mr.Kim repeatedly ,but he did not pick up his phone. I called Mr.Kim's doctor and got out of the apartment and locked the door waiting for the doctor to come. I was really afraid of Mr.Jung and I did not want Mr.Kim to form some strange misunderstanding about me. After half an hour the doctor came and I opened the door for him .He tried to call Mr.Kim again and again but it was useless. We went in and he visited Mr.Jung and said that he was only drunk and there was nothing serious to worry about. He advised me to go to a relative's house and do not stay at home with Mr. Jung. I could not explain my story for him because I was afraid that it would embarrass Mr. Kim. I said I would go to my parents' house and thanked the doctor . When he left it was about 3:00 AM and Mr.Kim was not home yet. I prepared a back pack and locked the door again and decided to wait for Mr.Kim at the door. I was really afraid of Mr.Jung especially now that the doctor had warned me about his attitude. I sat on the stairs and waited. Gradually I fell asleep and when I woke up I saw Mr.Kim kneeling down on the floor before me. His face was red and his hair disheveled and messy. When he noticed that I was awake he got up and said : " What the hell are you doing here ? Why are you out of the house?Did you spend the whole night here ? Didn't you think that some one might hurt you ? Do you have the keys?I had left mine in the apartment."

" Oh yes, sir.I will explain every thing to you .I gave him the keys.He entered the apartment and I followed him . The first thing that we saw was that all of the glasses were broken and the apartment was totally out of order. Mr.Kim looked at me . "What happened to you last night ?What is this mess?"

" Sir.Last night Mr.Jung came here when you were out .I called you many times but you did not pick the phone. He came in and went to your bedroom.I think he was drunk.I called the doctor and got out of the house because the doctor said that it might be dangerous for a girl to be alone with him.I locked the door and I waited for you but you were busy and did not return and I fell asleep on the stairs."

" Where's he now?"

"I don't know sir. He was sleeping in your bedroom." 

Mr.Kim walked to the bedroom and I followed him. Mr.Jung was not there,but the door of the bathroom opened and he walked out with his towel.

"Jae how was the night? Was she good? " Mr.Kim looked at him angrily .

" Shut up Jung Yunho .What the hell were you doing in my house last night ? You knew I was not at home.What did you want here?"

" Well I saw that you were  very busy with that hot girl I thought you might lend your girl friend to me for one night."

Mr.Kim looked at me anxiously and walked to Mr.Jung. "You son of a .Get out of my house.I do not want to see you around her .Do you understand? Yunho I am not joking .This girl must be safe in my house. I will not let you or any other guy move a finger on her. "

" Hey boy .Calm down. Last night you were banging one of my favorites.Now do not act like saints.I get what I want and your so called girlfriend has attracted my attention for a while so you'd better get used to it."

Mr.Kim took his collar angrily and shouted : " Get out of my apartment and now."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter